20 Sept 2013

Forgive And Forget


Hey, Beliebers!

I saw that last time not many Imagines were posted, so I decided that I should write one. I have so many ideas but I don't get many comments on my Imagines and than I think that you don't like it so I don't post many Imagines. Please comment my Imagines and tell me what you think and what I can make better. It would be really grat if you tell me what you think about it. If you like it and want it to translate it in another language, just write in a comment and you can translate it. But please tell your readers that this Imagine is form me.

So here it the Imagine. I hope you like it.

PS.: I'm soooooooo sorry that my english is so bad but I try my best to make not many mistakes. I'm really sorry. I hope you forgive me. ;)


 
Justin’s POV
I slowly opened the door. It was 11:30 p.m. and I was sure that (YN) already slept so I was quit. I went in the living room and sow her. She lay peaceful on our couch and slept. She looked like an angel. I went to her to make sure that she slept and she definitely slept. I saw that she had her earphones in her ear. I looked at her iPod and was very surprised by the song what she was listening to again and again. It was “Come Home To Me” by me. I knew that she was very lonely because I was everyday at the studio and at the evening I always was with my boys. I know that I wasn’t at the moment a good boyfriend and I’m really sorry for that because (YN) deserves somebody better but I must work for our future. I took her earphones out, laid her iPod on the couch table and put her up bridestyle. “Justin? Is it you?” I heard (YN) whispering. “Yes, darling. It’s me. Go back to sleep.” Just as I said the last word she wrapped her arms around my neck and holds me tight. I just could smile. When I arrived at our bedroom I softly laid her on the bed and covered up with blankets. She looked like an sleeping angel. I looked a few minutes at her and after that I went in the bathroom to get ready for the bed.
End of Justin’s POV

Next day
I woke up by the sun shining thought the windows. I was still upset because Justin was yesterday again not at home and I was alone like ever. I looked around but I couldn’t find Justin.  I got up and went downstairs in the kitchen and there he was. Justin sat on the table and read the newspaper. “Good morning sunshine. How did you sleep?” he asked me with a smile on his face. “Thanks Justin, I slept very well. But wait no I didn’t. I was alone at home again.” I said a little bit loud. Justin got up and went to me. “(YN) I know and I’m really sorry but please understand me. I want to give you everything you need.” “Justin! Don’t you see what I need? I need you. I need to be near you and not alone at home.” I screamed at him. “Don’t scream at me! I’m sorry okay? I’m really sorry! “ “I just want to be with you and not alone. I don’t know if I can do this any longer.” I said with tears in my eyes. The last part hurt so much but I must say it. Maybe now Justin understands me. “If you think that you should leave me do it. Maybe it’s better. “ he shouted. “Yeah, I think you’re right. I should leave!” I screamed back. I got back upstairs and pack a few things. “(YN) what are you doing?” Justin said calm to me. “Don’t you see it? I pack my 7 things and go.” I took my suitcase and went out of the door. “Don’t leave me, please!” Justin said while taking my hand. I took my hand back. “Bye Justin.” With these words I leaved our house. I got in the car and saw how Justin went upset back in our house and closed the door. Now I sat in the car. Alone! I was so sad. As fast as I could I drove to my best friend (YBF). When I arrived, I got out of the car and rang her door. She opened the door and I immediately fell crying in her arms. “I think we broke up” I said in her shoulder. “What? Why? Before you answer, come in.”I just nodded and walked in her house with my suitcase. We went in the living room and sat on the couch. “What happened (YN)?” (YBF) said to me in worry. Before I answer, I calmed myself down. “Yesterday I was alone, again and Justin came home very late and today in the morning we had a fight and I said I don’t know if I can do this any longer and he said maybe it’s better if I leave and so I did.” Now that I said it all again, I cried more than before. “Honey, everything’s gonna be alright. Believe me. You both belong together.” (YBF) said in a calming voice. “Justin always said to me everything’s gonna be alright.” As I said this, I cried more than before. “*deep breath* okay I think this gets more difficult than I thought.” (YBF) said. She always knew the right words. She always cheers me up and makes me laugh just like Justin. The whole day (YBF) and me just watched movies or talked or did some other girly things. I slept by my best friend. I went very late to bed because I thought about Justin and random thoughts. I was so sad. I missed Justin so much. Even if he wasn’t everyday by me but we saw each other every day and when it was at 12:00 p.m. we always saw each other. In this night it was very cold. Normality when I’m cold, Justin covers me with his body and come closer to me and cuddles with me. But this night was different. I was cold and nobody was by me and could make me stop freezing.

One week later
Justin never called or text me and so I decided to leave California and fly back home to my family and old friends to Austria. I didn’t tell Justin about my planes. I got up very early this morning to leave as soon as I could. I just came to California to live with Justin. I gave up my whole life in Austria just to live with him and now, now all was gone. I didn’t see something that could hold me any longer in Californian. I saw me family and old friends long time ago and I missed them very much but I missed Justin more, more than anything else. (YBF) and I drove to the airport. When we arrived, we went in and waited for my fly to Austria. As I heard that my fly was leaven in one hour I said goodbye to my best friend. “Bye (YN). I’ll miss you so much. Please don’t forget me. “ she said. “Bye (YBF). I’ll miss you too. I’ll never ever forget you. We see each other in a few weeks to get my other things. I’ll call you when I’m in Austria.” I said while hugging her as tight as I can. She nodded and gave me a kiss on my check and so did I. I gave her a kiss on her check back and went away. I didn’t saw back to her because it hurt so much. I got in the flight and fly back home. My thoughts were always by Justin. I still loved him even if he hurt me. When I landed in Austria I called (YBF) that I landed. Soon I was at my family’s house. I went in and greeted all. I missed them so much. After the nice welcome, I went in my old room and lay on my bed. I was so tired. Jet lag. After a few days I felt a little bit better then when I leaved Californian. I called a few times (YBF) and meet up with my old friends.

Justin’s POV
I sat alone and lonely on my couch. I thought about (YN). I didn’t hear something about her more than a week. I missed her so much. I missed her laugh, her smile, her smell, her voice all of her. I never called her because I was so busy.  I got interrupt by rang on my door. I got up and opened the door. I was very confused. In front of me stand (YBF), (YN) best friend. “Hello, nice to see you too.” She said with a sad face. “Sorry. It’s just I wasn’t expecting you at the door.“ I got to her and hugged her. (YBF) wasn’t just (YN)’s best friend she was a good friend of mine too. We went in and sat on my couch. “What’s up? Is (YN) okay?” I asked (YBF). “That’s why I’m here.” I jumped up. “What? Is she okay? What happened? Where is she?”I shouted. “Justin, calm down. She’s okay but she isn’t in Californian. She left a few days ago to go back to Austria. She missed her family and old friends.” “What? Not really or? Please tell me that this is a bad joke!” I said in disbelieve. “I’m sorry Justin. I just thought it would be good that you know.” She said. “Yes, I’m sorry too. Could you please go now? I need some time for myself.” “Sure bye.” (YBF) got up and leaved the house. I couldn’t believe that (YN) just leaved without saying something to me. I missed her so much and maybe now I totally lost her. I regretted everything I said to her when we had our little fight. I regretted that I let her go. I regretted all. I tried to call her a few times but I didn’t get an answer. I needed a good plan to get her back. I missed her and still love her. I love her more than anything else. I had a plan.
End of Justin’s POV

When I woke up the next day, I saw a few missing calls from Justin and one message. I opened the message and saw that it was from Justin. It said:
Hey Honey,
I’m so sorry that I didn’t call or text you earlier
but I was so busy and had no time.
I’m so sorry. I’m really. Yesterday
(YBF) was at my house and told me
That you left and went back to
Austria. I was so sad. I couldn’t
Believe her. I’m so sorry honey.
Please forgive me. I know you
Deserve somebody who has
More time for you. I don’t
Deserve you, I know but
I love you. I love you and
No guye will ever love you
as much as I love you.
I’ll forever love you.
You’re my princess, my love, my
World, my everything. I love you
Forever. No matter what happen,
I’ll always love you.
No matter what happen, you’ll
Always be my number one. I’ll always love you.
Never forget that. If you need me, call me
No matter when! If you need me in the morning
Call me. If you need me in the evening, call me.
If you need me in the night, call me. I’ll always
Be there for you. I’ll always be with you and
You will always be my girl.
Please don’t leave me. I don’t know what I
Should do without you. I love you so much.
Please don’t leave me. It was a mistake to
Let you go. Please don’t leave me.
If you give me a second chance,
Meet me today at the Meer ,
Where we had our fist date in Austria
At 08:00 p.m. If you don’t come, I think this means
That you don’t want to be back with me but I’ll
Always love you and I’ll never give up
On our love. I’ll never give up.
I love you my princess, never forget this
With much love Justin

After I read this message from Justin,  I had tears in my eyes. He was so sweet and cute and all what he could be. I love him so much. I immediatelly called (YBF) and told her that Justin texted me but I didn’t told her what exectly he texted me. I used the whole day to watch TV or read some news on the internet or looked for my outfit for the evening when I meet Justin. When it was 06:00 p.m. I got ready. I took a shower, washed my hair, got dressed, made my hair and took a little make up on. I was wearing this (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98019266&.locale=de) I wanted to look as perfect as possible. When I was ready I went out of the house and got in my car and drove to the meer where I meet Justin. When I arrived there it was a few minutes after 08:00 p.m. I got as fast as I could on my heels to the place where we first met. And than I saw him. I was just a few steps away from him. With his head down, one rose in his hand and a perfect look he wanted to leave. “Where are you going? I thought we have a date.” I said with a smile on my face. Justin turned around and when he saw me a wide smile grow on his face. The wind was a little bit blowing so my dress and hair flew in the wind. “(YN)? You’re here?” he asked stuttering. I went a few steps closer to Justin. “Justin, your message was the sweetest message I’ve ever got. How could I say no to someone like you? You’re just incredible, pefect, amazing you’re all what a girl could wish for. You’re the best boyfriend ever. I’m so sorry, Justin. I overreacted. I really did and I’m sorry. I made so many mistakes. I shouldn’t have left and shouldn’t...”my sentense was cut up by Justin. He pressed his lips against mine. I missed this feeling so much. I missed his touch. I missed everything about him. “Princess, it wan’t your mistake. It was mine. I shouldn’t be always in the studio. I wasn’t a great boyfriend but I’m really sorry and I promise that if you come back to me, I’ll chance. I’ll be more often by you. I love you so much!” he said with a small smile on his face. “Justin, you should know I would always come back to you. I love you too!” I said. He smiled at me and kissed me passionate. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He spun me around and I laught after I let go of the kiss. When he stopt, I was still in his arms. “I missed this so much. I love you!” I said. “Me too princess, me too. I love you too!” He gave me a last, long and passinate kiss before he put me down. We laid down in the gras and watched the clear and beautiful sky. But after some minutes we laid there looking in each others eyes. We held hands and laid as close as possible.
“I love you my honey, forever!” Justin said with a big smile on his face.
“I love you too, forever!”
The End



4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.