15 Sept 2013

Found: 33: Do I Really?

Heelllooooo! I have some huge freaking news for you lovely people! Half of you won't give a crap, but you one direction fans out there wanna here this...! So me and my friend made this twitter which was a fan account and we didn't use it so we only had like 499 followers! And I woke up yesterday morning and long story short... LIAM FOLLOWED US! I SCREAMED AND CRIED AND OMG HE FOLLOWED US! IM STILL IN SHOCK AND I JUST WANNA DIE OKAY?!
Anyways here's da next chapter!
9 comments?(;
And you guys might hate me cos I might not post for three days again! I'm apologizing ahead. So sorryyyyyyy!

Chapter 33:
December 26th, 2012
10:00am
 
I quietly sat in the plane while 4 boys yelled around me. I wasn’t bothered by the noise, but it was just the fact that they thought it would be the best time to annoy me and take pictures. I was trying to read, but eventually I just gave up. I read about the first page of Pattie’s book Nowhere But Up: The Story of Justin Bieber’s Mom. It was good so far, if I can even say that… I set my book down and took a deep breath as Justin held up his phone. I smiled and we took a picture together. He then turned to me and pressed his lips against mine. I wasn’t expecting it, but it was a great feeling every damn time.
“Are we in Mexico yet?” I asked tiredly.
“We’ll be there soon baby.” Justin said.
We’d been on our way to Mexico for vacation, me and these four idiots plus Twist’s friend Atifa. It was tiring, running around all of the time, but I can’t say that we hadn’t made some great memories in the meantime and Atifa was my new friend, she was really nice. We literally took pictures all of the time of everything just to make sure that we remembered it. And the pictures we’d take in Mexico would be even better.
Our plane landed in Mexico and we stepped off of the plane. Whenever we got off of and on the plane on a tour spot, we took a picture and at the end of the tour I was going to put them all together in a collage. It’d be interesting to see how we’d all changed and everything. We took a quick picture, all five of us, before looking around. It was so hot and I already loved the weather.
I grabbed my bags and dragged them through the airport while pulling my hood over my head and keeping my head down. Justin did the same and we avoided the flashes of cameras. I just followed Fredo as he followed the bodyguards. Eventually we made it to the van and fled to the private house that we rented out for our stay.
I dropped my bags before running towards the window and looking out at the beach we were right in front of. I sighed happily and grabbed my phone, checking in with the fans on twitter as usual. @(yourusername): it’s been fun on tour, but now I get to take a break with my lovely friends for the first time.(:
“What are ya doing?” Justin asked as he peeked over my shoulder.
I kissed his cheek as I looked up, “just updating my fans.”
He smiled and walked away to go look around. Atifa sat next to me and we debated on what to do first. We were only gonna be here for 5 days, but that was fine.
“Do you wanna head to the beach?” She suggested.
“Sure!” I said.
We left the room to go change together upstairs and I put on my light pink swim suit with a cutoff shirt over to show my belly along with jean shorts. She wore almost the exact same outfit, which we both thought was awesome.
“Are you boys ready?” I asked as we walked out of the room.
They all stood up and I grabbed my phone from the table before we headed out. Being a large group, of course we were going to cause a lot of noise as we headed downstairs and out of the door, so good thing we were renting a house. I got on Justin’s back and we ran out of the doors while I laughed. He ran us down to the beach before setting me down. I slipped off my shorts right away including my top before running into the water. Everyone followed and we really had a fun time.
“Go under.” Justin said as he ran in with me.
“You go under.” I giggled.
“Oh so it’s that way?”
Before I could nod, he picked me up and walked me far out before dropping me. The water engulfed me and I came up quickly. Everyone was laughing and having a fun time and luckily this was a private island because we sure were an odd bunch. I was pretty shocked to see that this place had everything; yachts and jet skis included.
“Who wants to go jet skiing?” I asked.
Everyone agreed and we got out of the water and headed over to the dock. We all put on life jackets as I handed them out and made sure they were on. Good thing everyone here knew how to drive one, because it just made everything easier.
I got on the back of Justin’s and wrapped my arms around his toned chest. He turned around and smiled before kissing my lips and turning back forward. I laughed and squeezed him a little tighter before we drove off. It was like an endless ocean to do this so we had countless room. Justin kept jumping everyone’s waves and it kinda scared me but gave me an odd rush that I really like.
Soon, it got tiring so we decided to just go in and chill for a bit. We walked back up to our house with sandy feet and wet swim suits. We all took showers and dried off. I was the last to take a shower so I went upstairs alone, leaving everyone downstairs. I hopped in really quickly and hopped out, seeing I’d be back in the water tomorrow either way. I got out and dried and brushed through my hair and put on some shorts and a long shirt. I slowly headed down the twisted stairs, listening to the conversation below me. I could hear Atifa laughing and giggling and all of the guys joining her. It sounded like someone was maybe tickling her or something? I didn’t know, so I peeked around the corner before walking in to see. Justin… Justin was the one tickling her. She was practically on top of him as they laid on the ground together. I watched quietly as they spoke to each other.
“Justin stop!” she giggled.
“Come on.” He answered.
I wasn’t sure what he was trying to get her to do, and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to know either. I walked in the room, clearing my throat to make sure everyone noticed that I was there. Atifa slowly got off of Justin and sat next to Twist on the couch. I could see that Twist felt a bit of tension too, I wasn’t alone.
“Come here babe, we’re gonna watch a movie.” Justin said as he motioned for me to come.
I slowly walked in and laid down on the floor with him, letting him put his arm around me. Maybe she was the one who was coming on to him? Or maybe it was just me all together; I was probably over reacting like always. I brushed it off and snuggled up to Justin’s chest as we watched the movie. My eyes kept shutting, but I tried my best to force them open. I wanted to see how it’d end, but I just didn’t have enough strength to do it. I felt Justin’s strong arms pick me up bridal style and carry me up the stairs. I warily tried to stop him, but it wasn’t enough. He laid me down and covered me before leaving the room once again. I wasn’t as tired anymore, so I just sat up and listened to the movie and talking downstairs. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I closed my eyes tight, thinking it was Justin.
“(YNN)? Are you still awake?”
I opened my eyes to see Twist standing in the doorway. I was really surprised to see him there, but I sat up willingly to hear what he was saying.
“Yeah, what’s up?” I said as I scratched my head.
“I just wanted to talk for a minute, is that fine?” he said as he walked in and sat on the couch in the room.
“Yeah definitely, I don’t mind.” I answered knowing that either way he was already here so I had too.
“Okay cool. I just wanted to let you know that I’m kinda worried about Justin.”
I looked at him like he was crazy, “What do you mean?”
“He’s totally coming on to my girl- I mean Atifa, and I know you saw it too.”
I looked away and crossed my arms. No, she was coming on to him, he had it completely wrong. At least that’d what I thought, and I’d convinced myself.
“I think that it’s her, I don’t think Justin would do that to me. We’ve gotten so much closer.”
“Alright, just letting you know, I’m gonna go to bed though, night.”
He stood up and walked out of the room, running right into Justin in the doorway. I stared over at Justin as he walked in and sat on the bed next to me. I looked away and thought for a minute while he stared at me. Justin wouldn’t cheat on me, we trusted each other too much. Or maybe he was getting bored with me or something, but I doubted it completely.
“(YN)?” Are you listening?” he asked.
“Yeah, what was that?”
“What did he want?” he asked.
I quickly had to make a decision of what to say. If I told him what he really came in to tell me, this vacation could quickly turn into a nightmare. I wanted these five days to be happy with whatever went on.
“He was just asking me if I liked Atifa, ya know, because I just met here today.”
Justin nodded in return and I felt relieved. He totally fell for it, hopefully. I laid back and Justin leaned in to kiss my forehead. I didn’t really want him to, but I let him. There was something that made me feel weird around him now, and I wasn’t sure what it exactly was.
He slipped under the covers next to me and we laid talking for a while. He seemed to still love the spark we’d had from the beginning, so he couldn’t be cheating on me. He was being all flirty and lovey and he made me laugh. A guy like this wouldn’t do such things to me. Not Justin, I kept telling myself.
I slowly drifted to a quiet sleep with Justin’s arm still around me. I started dreaming, and I was having very weird dreams. It seemed that just seconds later I was being shaken awake by two strong hands. I groaned and immediately reached for the light, turning it on to see Twist.
“Twist?” I said with a groggy voice.
“Where’s Atifa?” he questioned me.
“I’m not sure,” I reached over to Justin’s side of the bed, “Justin?”
Justin wasn’t lying in bed and that’s when it hit me. Justin wasn’t laying in bed. And Atifa was gone too. Oh god. My heart dropped and I literally jumped out of bed and tried running out of the room. Twist grabbed me and stopped me from doing anything.
“Shh, be quiet, maybe it’s a mistake. Let’s go look for them.” He comforted me.
I calmed myself down before we crept downstairs together. They weren’t in site, so obviously they weren’t inside. I looked to Twist and he shrugged. Obviously he wasn’t lying when he said he didn’t know where they were.
I peeked out of the glass door and saw nothing. Where could they possibly go on a private island? I quietly opened the door and Twist took the lead and led us towards the beach. It was darker then dark, but there was one light shining on the dock. I saw two figures and put my arm out in front of Twist to stop him from walking any further. We both listened to their conversation; it was so quiet you could hear them from this far away.
“Don’t you love her though?” Atifa asked Justin as she swung her feet in the water, just her toes touching.
“She means the world to me, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a thing.” Justin answered.
Well that was a stab in the back even though it was a compliment.
“If you say so, but wait.” She stopped him just before he was about to kiss her, “What if they find out?”
“They won’t.”
She giggled and he pressed his lips against hers. He kissed her. It was a mutual agreement, but he kissed her. I went to fall to my knees but Twist caught me before I could. I brought my hand up to my mouth and covered it to make sure I didn’t scream at him aloud. Twist had to practically drag me all the way back inside and upstairs. I sat on the bed and stood constantly, pacing the floors. I was so upset, and I didn’t handle this very well at all. I grabbed my clothes from the drawers that I had unpacked and shoved them in my bags angrily. Twist never unpacked his stuff, so he just waited for me. We literally planned to just leave without warning the next morning.
“I’m so done with him!” I finally broke down and yelled.
“Don’t worry, we’re leaving together.” Twist said as he buried his face in his hands.
I had found out that him and Atifa were trying to fix things, because they’d previously dated, but she obviously ruined that. We were both pissed.
“I’ve done so much for him and given him so many chances! I mean, this ring,” I looked at my hand, “this ring means nothing to him. He made a promise, and he broke it.”
Tears fell from my eyes as my voice cracked. I fell to the bed in a fit of more tears and screamed in my pillow. Just as I stood up again, Justin walked through the bedroom door.

11 comments:

  1. Hey can you tell me what is the link to the other blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moreeee ! I was almost crying...I really hope that the next chapter end good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moreeee ! I was almost crying...I really hope that the next chapter end good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost cried *** Sorry my english is not that good :s

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg omg I was like crying.. i can t wait for the next chapter <3 this is such a good story.. your an amazing writer :') cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i cant wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg i cant wait for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post soonnn!!!!<33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post soon

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.