13 Sept 2013

Found: 32: Promises.

Helllooo(: sorry for not posting like I said I would last night. Side tracked with reading for school... Side comment... Have any of you read City Of Bones? OMG I totally recommend it 100% honestly best book I've read this year(: you'll love it if you love romance and fantasy type stuff(: trust me, it's good.
And anon, I love you too. Lol and other anon, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOOOUUUU!
And other anon, haha, (YN)'s mom is currently in treatment. I don't mention her in the upcoming chapters, but just have that picture in your head! She will be back with more drama BTW in the future chapters(: ... Just wait guys...
Anyways, back on topic. Here's the next chapter! 9 comments?

Chapter 32:
December 25th, 2012
11:00am
 
“Wake up! Wake up!”
I felt little girls jumping on our bed and I rubbed my eyes before opening them to see my sisters and Justin’s cousins jumping around.
“It’s Christmas! We can’t open presents without you!” They yelled.
I could hear commotion downstairs of all of the adults already talking and watching TV. I groaned and watched the girls run out of the room and down the stairs. I looked over to Justin who was also rubbing his tired eyes, but he still looked more awake then I was. I sat up and he laughed at me right away.
“Nice hair.” He laughed.
“Why thanks my loving caring boyfriend.” I said.
He smiled and got out of bed. I followed close behind as we walked down the hall and I thought it’d be a good idea to jump on his back and have him carry me downstairs. He automatically grabbed my legs and I leaned against his back as he gave me a piggyback ride. I kissed his cheek just before we walked into the living room where everyone was. He set me down and I sat on the floor with my sisters as everyone opened up presents. It seemed to take such little time seeing the parents just opened theirs together and the kids did it right away. Justin sat next to me for a minute as I handed him his present. Okay, being a girl, I’m gonna be honest with you, I had no idea what to get him. I mean what do guys like? I don’t know, stuff? I just grabbed some things I thought he’d like…
He ripped open the paper to reveal a Lakers jersey. It wasn’t just any jersey though, it was a signed jersey. I had it signed by every basketball player on the team, because I knew that Justin would love it and he already had a regular jersey. I mean, he’d never been able to see them before, so I knew that this would make him happier.
“You got me a signed jersey!? Mom! Look what she got me!” Justin yelled.
Pattie laughed and I just shook my head as he tackled me with hugs. I didn’t know he was that excited… But I guess so. It was adorable though, he was so happy, and I wasn’t even done with presents yet!
“Okay, open these two things and I’ll save the last one for your dads.” I said.
He opened up another box, which contained cologne. When he first looked at me, I thought he didn’t like it, but soon a smile came up on his face and he laughed.
“How did you know that this was my favorite cologne?” he laughed as he wrapped it back up.
“I have my connections.” I replied secretly.
He opened up another to reveal some different hats that I got him to add to his collection of a billion hats. He was pretty close I’d say. After a couple of hours and we ate breakfast and everything, we had to leave. We just kept our pajamas on and drove to his dads to make it more traditional. Get it, pajamas, Christmas morning? Yeah, okay. We got to his dads house and walked up to the door and inside where two little ones bombarded us with hugs and everything. It was adorable honestly; they reminded me of Justin actually…
“How are my two favorite Bieber’s?” I said as I knelt down on the carpet in the living room.
“Good!” they answered together.
I laughed and hugged them both once before we all sat around. Jeremy suggested opening presents right away because he knew why. I had to talk to him about today because, well, you’ll see… Today was a special day for everyone, and I wanted to make Justin the happiest of them all seeing my sisters were already headed home sadly. I missed them already, but I’d see them soon again hopefully.
“Here babe.” Justin said as he handed me a bigger box.
“Justin, is this what I think it is?” I laughed.
“Maybe…” he laughed.
I opened up the box to see a large picture frame of us together when I ‘hated’ him and we weren’t dating. I bit my lip at remembering the great memory. I looked at Justin as I set it back in its box. I wrapped my arms tight around him and smiled.
“Wait, there’s another thing.” He said.
He grabbed a small box this time and handed me it. I knew what it was without even thinking about it and I opened it right away. I glanced at a ring with a diamond on it. I cupped my face in my hands as I stared at it and looked from Justin to the ring. He was laughing quietly as I jumped on top of him and hugged and kissed him everywhere.
“Let me explain.” He laughed as we both sat back up, “It’s a promise ring. To make sure that you’re always mine and I’m always yours.”
He helped slip it on my finger and I became really hyper. I could not stop looking at it and freaking out. I was acting like it was an engagement ring when really it was just a promise ring. It was still a huge thing for me!
“Okay, now I have one last thing for you.” I said as I grabbed Justin and grabbed his keys off the table.
“Where are we going?” Justin asked as I dragged him out of the door.
“Have fun!” Jazzy yelled behind us.
“See you guys soon!” Jeremy yelled after her.
I turned to wave and Justin seemed really confused. I got in the driver’s seat and Justin in the passengers as we pulled out of the driveway. I drove and drove and drove forever until we finally got to the airport. Justin was so confused, it was really funny.
“Why are we leaving? Will you please tell me?” he begged as we stepped on the jet right away.
“It is 3:00pm now, so we should be in LA in 5 and a half hours, so it’ll be about 5:30pm there.”
“What?” Justin asked.
“Just change before we get there- oh! Let me pick out your outfit.”
He just sat back and watched me grab the correct outfit. I grabbed his Lakers jersey along with some jeans and everything else Justin would normally wear. He was still clueless even though I thought he’d catch on by now. We were obviously going to a Lakers game…
I was so excited for him to see the game. It was going to be amazing! He changed into his outfit and we sat back down together while he typed away on his phone.
“I have one more surprise for you, okay?” Justin said.
“I don’t need anything else Justin-“
“Shh, yes you do.”
I groaned and laid my head on his chest. I didn’t want any more surprises from him, because I already had everything I wanted and everything I needed. I didn’t wanna be spoiled, that’d make me look stuck up and annoying.
We landed in LA and got into a car after our bags were brought back to our house. I was pretty sure that when we got in the car, Justin knew where we were going, seeing he mentioned it.
“There’s a Lakers game tonight- wait, is that where we are going?” he asked.
“Psh, no.” I answered without making eye contact.
“It is! Ha, I guessed it. This is perfect! I got you a jersey too, and this is an amazing present. Thank you so much baby.”
He pressed his lips against my forehead and I giggled. He now started to get all excited and hyper. I was glad that he found out now though, because I had no plan of how I was going to tell him.
We got to the game and got out of the car. Luckily, we covered up so not many people noticed us. We rushed inside into a separate lobby where we got to spend some time before the game started. We already checked in our tickets and now we just needed to get to our seats. Kenny was coming, as Justin said, and the rest of the bodyguards were already outside of the lobby. Justin as I was about to ask where Kenny was, he burst through the door with a smile on his face as always.
“Kenny!” I yelled.
I stood up and hugged him. I hadn’t seen him in a while; it’d been a few weeks. Justin greeted him too before taking the bag out of his hands and looked inside.
“Thanks man,” he said to Kenny before turning to me, “Here’s your jersey.”
He pulled out a pretty cute jersey from the bag. It was number 6 (his favorite number obviously) and I thought it would look pretty great on.
“Cool, who’s number 6?” I asked.
“Actually…”
He turned around the shirt and it read ‘Bieber’. I couldn’t help but laugh and take it out of his hands. I rolled my eyes before putting it over my tank top and looking in the mirror. I turned to Justin and Kenny and they were both smiling at me.
“Kenny, you actually got this for Justin for me?” I said.
“Yep, it’s a present you could say.” He laughed.
“Well thank you.”
I fixed the shirt so that it looked better before we decided to go get our seats. Kenny left to go back home or wherever and the other guards, well, guarded us as we went to the very front row. We sat down and Justin was really pumped. He pulled out his phone and took pictures and everything. And they think that he isn’t normal…
“This is so amazing babe!” he said as he sat back and put his arm around me.
“Well, I knew you’d love it.” I laughed.
The game began to start and we watched like everyone else. Justin was probably the best boyfriend to bring to a game because he explained everything to me thoroughly and didn’t complain. I knew a lot about basketball already, just not professional.
Halftime came and they took a break while there was a little show and talking and all of that kinda stuff. It was fun to watch, especially the people’s reactions on the camera above us. When we came on, it wasn’t the kiss cam, but it was just a normal one. We both waved and smiled and everything, it was fun. I’d never done that before, so it really was fun and I wasn’t being sarcastic.
When the game was over, it turned out that we actually won! Justin was very pumped about that, and it was so cute. We left to go back home and it was about a 30 minute car ride. But it wasn’t that bad compared to everything else we’d done.
“And now we sleep.” Justin said as he plopped on the bed next to me and closed his eyes.
“Put the covers over you.” I laughed as I finished my book and shut it.
He groaned before sitting up and getting under the covers. I put my book back in the drawer in the nightstand just as Justin grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to the middle of the bed next to him. I turned around to face him in his arms and kissed his nose. He smiled with his eyes still closed and I laughed quietly. I quietly studied his features while he tried sleeping, he was just so handsome. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. It scared me a bit when Justin shot his eyes open.
“Get some sleep,” Justin laughed, “we are headed to Mexico tomorrow night.”
I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning my body against his for support as I drifted off to dreamland.

11 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for ur answer about yn 's mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it like always

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i am still loving it Ahh so exxcited for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute can wait for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. we want jerrryyyyyyyyyyyy <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing as usual
    If you want you can write a chapter about (yn) is sick so Justin take care of her all the time.. you know protective sweet Justin.Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.