24 Sept 2013

Found: 34: Us.

GUESS WHOS FINALLY BACK BIIOOTTCHEESSS!? Me(; and guess who found some time to write new chapters and then use their neighbors wifi to send them to their phone and finally post one?! Me again. You're correct.
I'm so sorry, again, that you had to wait this long. I've been so busy with school and then writing these takes about an hour a chapter and ya know, it's difficult to find time! And I should be in bed right now because I have school tomorrow morning, but instead I'm posting in here(; and I'm sorry again for everyone who's being impatient, but like the other anons said, I do have a life too. Whew. Enough of that, here's your new story!
And please do comment, but I will post again after school tomorrow so no worries! And this time, I can guarantee I will for sure! Love you people so much<3

Chapter 34:
December 26th, 2012
11:30pm
 
“What- What’s going on?” Justin stuttered.
I took a deep breath before looking from Twist to Justin to Atifa who was standing cowardly behind Justin. For some reason, I wasn’t mad at her as much as I should’ve been. I mean, I was pissed and I wanted to jump on top of her and rip her hair out, but still, I thought I'd be more pissed and actually doing that at the moment. Twist was probably more pissed then that at Justin though, so I could see something going down between them.
“We’re leaving.” I said as calmly as possible.
“It’s not what you think-“
“Stop Justin. We all know that that’s a fucking lie.” Twist interrupted him.
“Twist, can we just go?” I asked.
He looked back at me as I waited patiently with my bags in my hands. Tears still pooled up in my eyes, but I tried my best to keep blinking them away. I could tell that Twist really didn't want to see me cry anymore than I already had tonight. 
“(YN), you’re not leaving, are you?” Justin said in a high, scared voice.
I slightly nodded and gulped, trying to make sure I didn’t freak out more than I was inside. I sniffled and made my tears go away, “You- what you did out there… Justin this isn’t the first time. I’m done. If you couldn’t prove yourself the first; or second time, then why should I give you yet another chance?”
He looked really guilty, but his whole look wasn’t working on me. I didn’t feel moved, or bad, or anything. I just felt… sad.
I looked down with my bottom lip quivering and walked towards the doorway. Justin was in my way, along with Atifa, but I pushed passed him, my shoulder brushing his in the process. I could hear Atifa screaming and crying for Twist, but he yelled at her once before following behind me. I glanced back once to see her grabbing his arm and crying, but he brushed her off and followed me.
We walked outside and got into a car we called for and headed to the airport. The car ride was completely silent, and it hurt a lot. We got on the plane soon and we took first class instead of a private jet. It was weird and different than usual… But as long as I wasn’t with Justin I was fine.
“Are you just going to stay at our house with me then?” I asked Twist as I turned to him.
“Actually, I’m going back to my mom’s house for a while. I don’t want to see either of them when they come home.”
I sighed and put in my headphones, not answering back to him. Great, now I had to stay in a house alone… by myself… without Justin. It sucked not having a boyfriend even though we’d only been broken up for a few hours.
I wanted, somewhere deep inside of me, for Justin to disappear and for all of this to be a joke. I had to go back on tour with him in 10 days As far as I'd known and I was not so excited like I should’ve been.
We arrived in LA and I went home alone as planned. When I walked in the door, the house was nice and cold and the TV was on. I was confused as to why it was and I was kind of scared. I walked silently into the living room to see two people sitting on the couch.
“Selena?” I asked oddly.
She stood up immediately when she saw me and ran to me wrapping her arms around me. She looked like a mess too, like she’d just woken up and she rushed over here in a fit.
“I’m sorry about this.” She whispered.
Memories from me and Justin’s relationship flew through my mind and I couldn’t help but cry. I let Sel hold me and I hugged her back while I cried into her shirt. I really just wanted a guy with strong arms to wrap them around me and tell me it was okay, but for now I had to settle for Selena which was fine. I looked over her shoulder to see Zayn, of course. They were always together, which was fine with me. I closed my eyes once more, but when I opened them again, another person was there.
I let go of Sel, “Harry?”
He looked up at me as he handed Zayn water. His eyes looked glistened and the green stood out more than usual. Selena moved out of the way and let Harry do the honors. I barely even comprehended it when I watched him walk over to me. Without touching me, his figure towered over me.
“I hope you don’t mind that I brought them here. I thought Harry would help seeing he and Taylor broke up last month too.”
They did? I didn’t know that. Nobody told me anything because I was totally out of the loop constantly, but that was okay. I stared up into Harry’s eyes and I started to tear up once again. He grabbed me quickly and held his arms around me as I cried into his shirt this time. I was so emotional because Justin and I were officially over; at least that’s what I thought. Harry wiped away my tears and I looked up into his eyes.
“We have to go guys, but Harry, we’ll pick you up later okay?” Selena said.
Harry nodded without words and they both walked passed us and out of the door. We sat down together in silence, the TV now off. We literally hadn’t talked since I said ‘Harry?’. I decided to speak up and maybe say something to break the awkwardness. But what I said was not what I was meaning to say…
“I just hate Justin so much right now and I don’t understand why he would do this to me!” I began, “he betrayed me after everything and I literally did nothing to him. I just want to be with someone, just not him, but I’ve never-“
Harry interrupted me with placing a kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes as an instinct and let him kiss me. It wasn’t as... magical… as me and Justin’s. It felt good though, to have his strong hands cup my cheeks and pull me in and passionately kiss me to make me feel better. I pulled away after a few seconds and looked into his eyes.
“Be with me.” He simply said.
“Harry, I just got out of a relationship. I can’t-“
“But you can. You just don’t want to. Look, you’re scared to be with me because of him, but don’t be. He doesn’t matter anymore and he shouldn’t.”
I felt something in me break, I guess you could say. Justin did matter though. I still loved him… you can’t just not love someone after you already have for so long. I kept my stare into Harry’s eyes and watched his every movement. My breathing slowed down and before I knew it, I kissed him. Maybe it was because I wanted to, or maybe it was because of what he said. He knew that I was vulnerable right now so that’s why he took his chance. That’s why he did it now. I pulled away quick after I realized my actions and looked at his smiling lips. What had I done? As soon as I comprehended the whole situation, I regretted it. What would Justin think? Oh wait, we aren’t dating anymore… but he still mattered, like I said before. I missed him already...
“Harry, I- I-“
I kept stuttering, and I couldn’t get the words out of my mouth. I didn’t know what to say to him; he seemed so satisfied. But I wasn’t…
“You what?” he said in his heavy accent.
“I just wanted to thank you. And y-you’re right about Justin.”
I looked down and away from him. I felt the need to be wanted right now, but I knew that it wasn’t right. Well, Justin did cheat on me, right? So either way, I have some reasons to be doing this, even though it's terribly wrong.
We sat together with small chit chat now and then, but nothing big. Eventually, it started to get late, but I wasn’t exactly sure what was going on.
“Are you heading home?” I asked Harry.
“Yeah, but I’ll be here early tomorrow, is that fine love?” he asked.
“Of course, I’d love to see you again.” I smiled weakly.
I followed him out of the door and hugged him lightly before watching him leave. I wanted to make sure that nobody thought anything of us just in case. You never know who’s watching anymore.
I walked upstairs and sat in bed. I felt so uncomfortable with myself, so… depressed. I didn’t want to fall into a state of depression again, but it was so hard. I never thought that I’d relapse, but who knows.
I felt tears roll down my cheeks but I didn’t even bother wiping them away. I was too sad to even move anymore. I buried my face in my knees and cried until I fell asleep. How can you choose between the guy you thought loved you and the guy who’s in love with you?
 
A few days passed and now it was New Year’s Eve. I anxiously waited for Harry to come over but I knew it’d be a late night. We were just spending the New Year’s here at me and Justin’s house. We’d spent practically every day together since I got back from vacation. We'd gotten close, and I started feeling more comfortable with him. Although, there still was this uneasy feeling around him unlike I had with Justin. Sepaking of that, Justin hadn’t come home once, but he called and texted me constantly every day to check in. I never responded, because obviously I’m pissed, but it was still nice to know that he cared.
Something weird though, was that every time Justin texted me I got butterflies just seeing his name on my phone. It was weird because I was so mad at him! But his texts still made me smile, well besides the ones where he’d say he doesn’t care and then text back seconds later taking every word back. He was so cute… Wait, I need to stop myself before I go any farther and forgive him.
I felt my phone vibrate next to me and I immediately jumped up and ran to the door without checking it. Harry said he’d text when he got here, so that must’ve been him. I flung the door open and the smile disappeared from my face.
“Oh…” I said quietly as I dropped my hands to my sides.
Justin stood outside of the doors with his bags and everything. He smiled weakly and I just shook my head. I walked away from the door and back to the living room where I checked my phone to see the message.
FROM: Harry
Hello love, I’ll be there soon(: See you in a bit.
Oh, great. I should’ve checked my phone first, shouldn’t I have? I clicked the TV on and sat silently. I could hear Justin walk into the room after awhile and I didn’t move to even look.
He took a deep loud breath, “I’m performing tonight.”
I bit my lip as I felt tears well up in my eyes. Performing… I’d missed performing with him so much, it was unbelievable. The moments on stage where we'd get close and he's put his arms around my waist and hold me and sing into the microphone... Those were amazing.
“Good luck.” I simply said, hiding all emotion whatsoever.
He walked over and sat next to me with his fingers intertwined in each other leaning forward on his knees. I kept my eyes glued to the TV for only a few seconds before I had to look over to him. Our eyes connected and my stomach felt giddy.
“Do you have plans? I thought maybe you could come with and we could-“
“Yeah, I’m having a friend over, if you don’t mind.” I interrupted him.
“Oh, Sel?” he asked.
“Harry.”
“Him? Are you guys just friends?” he asked.
I gulped and breathed shakily, “You better get going Justin, you’re gonna miss your rehearsals.”
“Just answer me.” He pleaded.
“Stop, Justin. Don’t do this to me, please. We aren’t dating, me and you, so why should I tell you?”
He backed away slightly and stood up. I shivered just saying that to him because I knew it was risky. I looked up into his eyes yet again and stared, keeping a hold.
“You’re right, we aren’t dating so I- I don’t need to know. I’ll see you later tonight, okay?”
“Mmmm.”
He silently left and just minutes later Harry walked in. He took his sweater off and sat next to me. I could feel pains in my chest and cramps in my stomach as he put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.
“Is something wrong babe?” he asked as he pulled slowly away.
“No, everything’s fine.” I weakly smiled, “I was just thinking about us.”

8 comments:

  1. Please say that in the next chapter everything is back okay ?! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sad ! :( I can cry right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sad ! :( I can cry right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO HARRY YES JUSTIN 😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shouldn't bolw harry off this quick

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont like harry.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.