8 Sept 2013

Found: 30: Stay Stay Stay.

Hiiiii I'm bacckkk! And with a new chappterrrrrr(: I hope your happy because I defs am! But nothing much to say but you guys can see I haven't been on. But don't blame me, blame school! Lol. That wasn't really funny... But here you go! And p.s., I'm horrible at writing this stuff so soorrryyy.
9 comments?(:

Chapter 30:
December 2nd, 2012
9:00am
 
I squinted my eyes open to the light shining through the window. My head pounded and my throat ached. Images from last night flashed through my head. Oh God… Justin. I stepped out of bed onto the cold floors and headed towards the door. I turned the knob of the door and walked out of the room and down the hall. I put my ear to our bedroom door and I could hear footsteps, so obviously he was awake. I knocked lightly and took a deep breath.
“Can we talk about this?” I said through the door.
“One second.” He immediately replied.
Within a minute or two, he opened up the door wearing a football helmet. I stared at him questionably before I realized that he had my phone in his hands. He handed it to me and I saw that it was broken, of course.
“Okay, let’s talk.” He said.
A little smile came across my face and I looked away and laughed a bit. I couldn’t believe that that fight actually happened… It was kinda funny.
“Can we go out for coffee or something? I need to get my phone fixed too…” I asked.
“Sure.” He laughed.
We both got dressed without saying one word to each other. I wasn’t sure if we were mad at each other or not, but either way at least we kinda communicated. I put on a cute classy outfit and we headed out. He drove (he would never let me drive his ferrari anyways) and we headed to Caribou where we went inside. We ordered together before sitting down. Luckily, we were the only people there besides the workers. I stared over at him as I sipped my drink.
“Stay.” I simply said.
“I would never leave you.” He answered right away.
I smiled. That was a huge relief, and I was hoping to god that’s what he would say. It was quiet for a few minutes after that before he spoke again.
“I think it’s cute when you’re pissed at me.” He said.
“Oh shut up.”
We both laughed and then it was silence once again. I wasn’t sure what to say, but once I thought about last night I knew what to ask.
“Do I really complain too much?” I asked.
“No, of course not. I was just mad. But as long as we’re asking questions and answering them, do you really think I work too much?”
“No… it’s just me. I get upset that I’m always with you but never with you. You were right; I need to get over it…”
“No I wasn’t right; I should probably take a break for the sake of both of us in fact.”
We both laughed and continued to drink our drinks before we finished and headed to the phone store. It was within walking distance, so we walked and talked and laughed and held hands. I loved holding his hand; it was like a message saying ‘he’s mine and I love him okay?’ and I loved that.
We got my phone fixed and got out of there before the fans who were there told the other fans on twitter or something haha. That’d be bad seeing we were alone…
We got home and I set my purse down before heading into the living room and sitting down. We spent a lot of time in their seeing we had no lives.
“When do you leave for the studio?” I asked as I looked up at Justin who stood in front of me.
“Actually, I took the day off to be with you.” He smiled.
He put his legs around mine and I smiled. Soon, we went upstairs in our bed and he laid next to me and before we spent our time together, we both went on twitter to check everything out. Yeah, we were both kinda addicted. I came across a few tweets that I questioned and I wasn’t sure how to answer to everyone, so I had an idea.
“Justin, do you wanna do a quick twitcam with me tonight? I know it’s not exactly alone time but-”
“Yes!”
I laughed and opened up my laptop. We alerted fans on both of our twitters and I was pretty sure that all of them would be watching. Or they’d see it eventually. We opened up the twitcam and messed around before we started it. Justin wasn’t in the picture though, because he went and made us banana splits. Which I thought was pretty cute of him to do…
“Hi guys! Okay, so you probably have no idea why I’m doing this, but I just wanted to answer some of your odd questions on here. And Justin’s here with me today to help me, because some I can’t even answer…” I laughed.
“Let’s get started. First question I saw was… are you gonna collaborate with @justinbieber. Well, we will actually leave that a secret so that you will be left wondering… No but really, I don’t even know”
I answered a bunch of questions before Justin came back, but when he did our #ask(YN)&Justin trend went worldwide. I was very happy, and even better I got a banana split.
“Hi guys!” Justin said with a mouth full.
“Justin, chew your food.” I laughed, “Okay, next question. Actually, I don’t know the answer to this one, so let me ask Justin about it,” I turned to Justin just as he put more ice cream in his mouth, “Who’s Jerry?”
Justin spit his ice cream all over my computer and I brought my hands up to my mouth and covered it in awe.
“Oh my god!” I yelled as I laughed.
Was it really that big of a deal? I mean who was he? I’d never heard of this ‘Jerry’ guy and I thought maybe Justin would know. He wiped up his mess before turning to me with a smile on his face.
“What was the question?” he asked.
“It’s from @(randomusername) and it says ‘Have you met jerry yet?’” I answered before looking back up to him.
“@(randomusername), I love you, but you have a very dirty mind.” Justin laughed.
“I don’t get it.” I said.
“I don’t know if I should tell you in front of all of these people…” Justin said.
I was really confused and sad that he wasn’t telling me. I shrugged at the camera before turning back to him. He sighed before whispering in my ear. I was not expecting anything he said and honestly, I regretted ever asking. I turned back to the camera with my jaw dropped. Justin was laughing his ass off and he practically fell off of the bed.
“Your fans named your- oh my god!” I said.
“You wanted to know,” he laughed, “Are you gonna answer the question?”
“OMG I can’t answer that question! That’s- that’s OMG!” I said.
Justin would not stop laughing at me and everyone in my mentions wouldn’t stop bugging me about answering the question. His and my fans were perverted, more than I ever knew.
“Okay, you guys like won’t stop bugging me about this and Justin’s still laughing about it and I don’t want to answer that question because it’s awkward and- Justin! I can see you!”
Justin was behind me nodding and mouthing ‘she wants to meet Jerry’. I playfully pushed him and he laughed yet again. I blushed and stared back at the camera.
“Okay, I’m taking one last question that’s not as perverted.”
“Let me pick it!” Justin said.
“Fine, but if it ends up being nasty I’m not answering it.”
He took my phone and scrolled and scrolled and scrolled before his finger stopped on a tweet and he read it aloud.
“@(randomusername) says… Will you two just kiss already? #lovebirds #secute.”
Justin looked at me and gave me a look that made me laugh. I rolled my eyes and he kept winking at me. I giggled one last time before pressing my lips against his for a few seconds. He pulled away we both looked at the camera before closing my laptop and pushing it aside. The twitcam was over and Justin was, believe it or not, horny. I pushed on his chest as I laid back, pushing his lips away from mine.
“Justin, I’ve kinda been wondering… am I your first?” I asked.
He bit his lip and looked away for a second or two.
“My first what?” he asked in return.
“Your first real girlfriend? Your first love? Your first time?” I asked with a smile.
“Well, yes, yes, and you will be.” He answered.
I blushed and giggled a little before pressing my lips against his. This was huge! We were both virgins, believe it or not, and was this about to happen now? I was just going along with it, because either way it was bound to happen. But wait, Justin Bieber was a virgin? This was odd, I mean it wasn’t, but it was…
I pressed my lips against his and he pressed back, moving his hand down my side to my hips. He smiled in between kisses and it made me giggle. He pulled away for a few seconds to take off his shirt. He slipped it over his head while I stared at his flexed muscles. I bit my lip and he brought his lips back to mine. Our tongues moved in harmony and were barely ever apart. That was except when we were helping each other take off our clothes. This was all so sudden, but I still liked it…
“Are you sure you want to do this?” Justin asked as we both lay in our undergarments.
“Are you sure that you want to?” I smiled.
He shook his head before pressing his lips to the skin at my collar bone. My body shivered in excitement and I closed my eyes. He placed wet kisses all the way down the middle of my body and on each of my hips.
“Are you sure you’ve never done this before?” I quietly asked as I lifted my head some.
He looked up at me and smiled, “I’ve never done this before, so if I’m bad we can practice!”
I laughed and laid my head back. Even in heated moments like this, he still found somewhere to stick humor in. I felt him move both hands to my hips and pull down my underwear. I was still kind of uneasy about this, because I felt so self-conscious about my body. I grabbed Justin’s hand with mine and stopped him for a few seconds. He brought his face up to mine and I stared into his eyes through the dimmed lighting.
“I’m scared.” I weakly said.
“Don’t be,” he smiled, “Let me take care of you…”
I breathed out and let him continue back down my body. I felt his lips touch me lightly and I squeezed my fists tightly. He moved his lips around for a few seconds before using his tongue to pleasure me. I bit my lip hard and squeezed my eyes closed, trying to calm my breathing.
“Justin s-st-stop.” I pleaded.
Just before I hit my climax, he moved his head away, leaving my body shaking in pleasure. I didn’t know it felt so... good. He brought his head up to mine and lightly placed kisses on my neck and so forth. I opened my eyes to stare directly into his before putting both of my hands behind his head and bringing his lips back to mine. He pulled away for a few seconds to slip off his boxers and I was left hanging once again. I smiled as I looked down at his naked body. He kissed my lips once more before he spread my legs. I was holding back my urge to close my legs like I usually would, but I didn’t. I let him, he was my first.
I was so lost in my feelings and sensations that I barely realized the full effect of what was happening. My heart raced and thoughts flew through my head. Justin put on protection but just before he continued, he stared at my face with concern.
“Do you want me to stop?” he asked.
For some reason, I was screaming YES inside of my head, but my body was doing the opposite. I couldn’t think straight, I could only think about now. Justin did mean a lot to me, what could possibly go wrong? It should have been easy for me to say, three letters that stood on the edge of my lips waiting to jump out. My need for him overpowered my own morals and my integrity.
I finally closed my eyes and softly shook my head.
“No,” I said softly, “Don’t stop.”

7 comments:

  1. Aaaaaa you are so good at this!!!!do it more often but explain every single detail and every moment next time!!!post again soonnn!!!!<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good !
    Moreeeee (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS STORY! MORE PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovvvveeee itt!!! Please please please post sooonnneeeerrrr!!!<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Story :) next chapter please !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next chapter please :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.