5 Sept 2013

Found: 29: Oh Dear.

Okay I'm gonna stop posting everyday because this is too stressful.. School is getting harder and it was only my first day ha! But seriously, I can't post often. I'll post every other day or two just so you know. And if you get bored of waiting, I'm very sorry! School is just so stressful guys, and I'm sure a majority of you guys know that too! But if you guys really can't wait, let me know, cos after this story is over I won't post anymore until Christmas break or so.. If that's what you really want! Anyways, read in my butterflies!
9 comments?(:

Side comment:
Okay, so I know that you guys don’t like when there’s fights, but trust me, this one ends up really well and it’s actually pretty funny so just keep reading and the next chapter will make it all clear for you!
 
Chapter 29:
Saturday, December 1st, 2012
11:00pm
 
“Thank you Toronto! Being home feels great, and you just made it better!”
Justin yelled to the crowd as he backed away and came off of the stage. I smiled, because I knew that just being back in Canada made him happier than ever. Plus, tonight’s concert was being filmed for his movie. I was kinda excited too; I mean Drake was here and everything! Also because I hadn’t ever gotten a proper chance to meet his family. I mean besides tonight… because they were at this concert… and I was standing with them and talking to them and holding his little brother…
Justin came running towards us and I set Jaxon down just as Justin picked him and Jazzy back up and spun them around. He hugged them tight before setting them down, kissing Pattie’s cheek, hugging his dad, and then turning to me.
“You did amazing out there.” I said as he grabbed both of my hands and held them.
He smiled before leaning down and pecking my lips slightly. I giggled and let go of his hands, turning back to his family. Justin grabbed my hand yet again and we intertwined our fingers.
“So, do you guys wanna head home so that you can get some sleep before you guys have to leave?” Pattie asked.
I looked up to Justin and he parted his lips slightly and gave me the ‘oops-I-forgot-to-tell-you’ look. He looked form his mom and then back to me before Jeremy spoke up.
“Justin? You didn’t tell (YN)?” he said.
“I completely forgot,” he said to his dad before turning to me, “I’ll tell you tomorrow when we head back to California.”
“California? What? I thought-“
“We should get home, alright? Mom, can I talk to you before we leave?” Justin interrupted me.
I tried stopping him, but he turned away and went with his mom to his dressing room to change and talk to her. I was left with Jeremy who just shrugged and followed me to the garage. We talked a bit along the way, but I still wanted to know what Justin forgot to tell me. Justin came running in the garage and before leaving, we went outside to see all of the fans. They were behind a fence and the ground that they were standing on was about 7 feet up, but Justin tried greeting them all. I smiled at them and took silly pictures and did my best to keep up.
When we left, Justin made me drive with his mom and he drove with Jeremy. I wasn’t too surprised, seeing he had something that he was hiding from me. I would find out though, no matter what…
We got back to the house, and as soon as we got out I grabbed Justin and pulled him aside. He stared uneasily at me and wouldn’t answer me until everyone was inside and the front door was closed.
“Justin? Hello?” I said as I waved my hands in front of his face.
“Okay, so I kinda forgot to tell you that we’re going home for awhile before we come back for the holidays…”
“Justin!” I laughed, “How could you forget?!”
He laughed and I playfully pushed him as we headed inside finally. We got inside and everyone was already in bed so we decided to do the same. We headed to Justin’s room and settled in before changing and lying down together.
“Okay, I was so busy with the tour and everything, I forgot about everything over my break. I’m sorry.” He explained while quietly whispering.
“Don’t be sorry baby, its fine. But when are we leaving to come back here?” I asked.
“December 24th.”
We stayed up all night talking and literally got yelled at by his parents. It felt like we were little, which was quite funny. I figured out Justin’s whole plan. We were going back to his house and then staying there until we left for the holidays in Canada. We had to leave the latest date possible because of all of the different times he was performing at the different Jingle Ball concerts around the US. I was only performing at one, but either way it’d be fun.
 
“Justin, are you sure you wanna walk through the airport?” I said as we stepped off of the plane.
“It’ll be fine, none of my fans know that I’m coming anyways, that’d be weird.”
I sighed and we rolled our small suitcases towards the airport. Justin was so not right, at all. Yeah… right… We walked into the airport to a bunch of security guards holding back hundreds of fans. The expression on Justin’s face was worth all of this commotion. I burst out laughing and literally dropped my suitcase and fell to the ground.
“Oh my god I’m gonna pee my pants.” I yelled over the screams as I sat on the ground.
“Remind me to remind you to never listen to me again.” Justin said.
One of Justin’s bodyguards helped me finally stand up and I calmed my laughing somewhat. Justin and I just covered our faces and pushed our way out of the airport. Although practically all of those fans caught my reaction on tape, I really didn’t care. I’d watch it online later tonight, or right when I got home.
We arrived at home and walked inside and we both plopped down on the couch and slumped down. Jet lag sucked. That’s all I had to say. I grabbed my laptop from my suitcase and opened it as I checked the time. It was only 10:00am and I felt like me and Justin could go do something today. I mean he was going to be at the studio every day we were back so hopefully he’d take this day off to be with me.
“Hey look, it’s the video! Let’s watch it.”
“I probably look like an idiot don’t I?” Justin laughed.
“Yup. Well actually, I do too so we good.”
We watched the video and we both laughed. Justin’s face with my reaction was honestly the best thing ever. I went to Instagram and posted a picture of me on the ground and Justin standing there in awe at the fans with the caption: It’ll be fine, he said. No fans, he said. You guys are so dedicated; it makes me wonder how you do it. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS. A lot of people commented and liked it, but one comment stuck out that made me laugh. It read: How can people not love you? You broke down laughing in the middle of an airport and absolutely didn’t care! My idols are the best xx (: . I smiled and closed my laptop.
“So, what are we gonna do today?” I asked with a smile before I pecked Justin’s lips.
He smiled at me and flipped me over so that he was laying over me before he kissed my lips and answered me.
“We could do anything thing your heart desires. We could cuddle, we could kiss, we could-“
Before he could finish his phone vibrated. I felt my heart hurt in my chest and I felt sad. I knew exactly what he was going to say. And I was right.
“I’m sorry baby, I have to-“
“Go to the studio, of course.” I finished his sentence.
I stood up and crossed my arms. Okay, this may make no sense, but we were never together. I mean we were together every day and night 24/7 but that’s not really what it was. If he wasn’t doing a concert, he was sleeping and so was I. And when we were awake and just chilling, the crew was around. It pissed me off and the only day I got to spend with him and I didn’t get to spend with him.
“I really want to stay here with you, believe me, but-“
“I’ll talk to you when you get home, okay?” I said.
He made a pouty lip and walked over to me and put his arms around me. He leaned down to kiss my lips, but I turned my head and he ended up kissing my cheek. I still had my arms folded across my chest and soon he let go of me. He walked around me and towards the door to leave.
“I love you.” He said before leaving.
I took a deep breath as I heard the door close and I sat down. Why didn’t I get to be in the studio? Oh wait, that’s right, I already had my songs recorded. Now I just had to wait until January when I could release it. Funny story, Justin was releasing a new album a week after mine, but it was an acoustic with 2 new songs, I would and yellow raincoat. He still could add more songs, but he wasn’t sure if he was going to or not.
Justin, Justin, Justin… he was always on my mind even when I was pissed off at him. He sucked, but I loved him like crazy. I sat on the couch and practically cried. I was an emotional roller coaster. I wanted badly to be with Justin all day, for just one day, but I couldn’t. And I had a feeling my emotions were going to explode on him when he got home.
I heard the door open at around 11:00pm and I was pissed. I had waited up all night for him to come home and he came home late, of course. I stood up and tapped my foot as he walked into the living room with his shoes still on.
“You’re still up?” he asked dumbly.
“Yeah, and I’m pissed.” I said.
“I know and I’m really sorry.”
“All I wanted to do was hang out with my boyfriend alone for a day but nope, something has to come in the way of course.” I said.
“Well we do have jobs, ya know.” He fought back.
“But can’t you ever just take a break Justin?!” I raised my voice.
“Can’t you just stop complaining?!”
My jaw dropped and I stared at him. He was pissed now too. I couldn’t believe that he just said that though! This fight was not going to go over well…
“Oh so you’re saying that I complain too much!?” I yelled.
“Yeah I am! In fact, you complain way too much! You need to tone it down!”
“You’re such a jerk!” I screamed.
“Oh really? That’s cool, got anything else to say?”
I looked around. One thing I don’t think Justin knew about me is that when I get mad, I throw things. And it was never pretty. I grabbed the first thing in reach and threw it across the room at him. My phone. Did I care at the time? No, not really.
“Are you fucking crazy!?” He yelled as he dodged my phone.
“Yeah, I am!” I yelled.
“You just need to get over it.” he mumbled.
“Oh, oh, oh, I need to get over it? No, I think you need man up and have more than one responsibility!”
“You are such an immature drama queen!” he yelled back.
I groaned loudly before pushing passed him and running upstairs. I was very furious and I stomped up each stairs.
“So you’re just gonna leave and not even finish what you started?!” he yelled behind me.
“Yeah, pretty much!” I yelled.
“Fine!”
“Fine!” I repeated.
I stomped my way into the guest room and sat on the bed with my arms folded across my chest once again. I had to get up and pace the floors because that was the only way that I could calm myself down.
“You make me so mad!” I yelled hoping that he’d hear me.
“I don’t really care!” he yelled back.
I sat down on the bed and screamed into my pillow. I could hear Justin doing something that was definitely not quiet. God knows what he did in our room… I eventually drifted off to sleep because all of that yelling killed my throat and made me tired. I couldn’t imagine how the next morning would go…

13 comments:

  1. Amazing. Hey don't worry about it, we all have school and know how stressful it can get so just post when you can. If people are gonna get mad oh I think your great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh i am loving it so far.. your such a great writer.. the fight came to a suprise but i am sure that it will work out in the end.. CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo good and i think it is ok when you can Not Post everyday because of school :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would like you to post everyday but school is stressful and we get it!!!trust me we won't loose intrests!!!:) <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing like usual!! And it's all good, schools busy for everyone! We understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This drama is good hahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate fighting but i will get better soon i hope

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love nexttt sooon pleaseeee <3 <3 <3 !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NEXT SOON ?! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    I NEED MOREEEEEE !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nexttt!!!pleeasee<323333

    ReplyDelete
  11. What was he doing?? Hahah

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.