20 Sept 2013

Found New Chapter.

Heyyyyy please don't be mad at me... I have so much to tell you people it's crazy! But see, I haven't had time. I haven't finished writing chapter 34 yet... Whooooppppsssss! Sorry guys! I'm super sorry!
But I promise to have a new chapter for y'all tomorrow morning so expect one in about 12 hours or so! I PROMISE! I'll write it tonight. If I get a few comments on this, that's be great too to make sure you guys are still reading. But I'm really sorry and new chapter tomorrow love you! Have a great day night evening afternoon, wherever you are!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait this story is soooooo good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story is honestly amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Story and i cant wait for the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love! Can't wait xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love! Can't wait xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this story and I'm waiting for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.