3 Sept 2013

Found: 28: I'm Loving You.

Woops! Forgot to post yesterday. Sorry, I'm busy with school stuff but here you go! 8 comments?(;

Chapter 28:
November 22nd, 2012
8:00am
 
“Happy Thanksgiving Grandma and Grandpa!”
Justin and I waved into the camera and his grandparents faces lit up. Although the Canadian Thanksgiving was way back in October, we were celebrating the American way in November. We couldn’t make it there at either of these times, so we decided to video chat with them.
“Oh, you guys are so sweet.” Diane said politely.
“No problem grandma. I’m sorry we can’t make it.” Justin said.
“Yeah, I wish we could see you guys.” I followed after.
“Oh its fine, we understand that you guys have a job to do too.” Bruce said.
We talked for a while longer before we had to go. We had a little thanksgiving of our own to attend to. Believe it or not, but we were in Pennsylvania. Why, you ask? Long story, that I’m actually about to explain.
So a week or so ago, Selena randomly showed up at one of Justin’s concerts while he was performing and I was just getting done. So of course, knowing how close we were now, we planned a whole girls’ night. I was thinking that it’d be just me and Selena, but that’s not what she had in mind. She had invited some of her close celebrity friends that she thought I’d get along with. Those close friends of hers included Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato. I’d met them both before, but I’d never thought that I’d be friends with them like personally. They were all older than me, but whatevs.
Back to what I was saying, about our little Thanksgiving celebration, it’s in Pennsylvania because that’s where Taylor grew up and she had a little house of her own there. We stayed in a hotel the night before, but now we were heading out and over there.
I put on a simple outfit and so did Justin (LUCKILY). Not that I didn’t like his fashion choices, because I did, but he just never wore jeans and a t-shirt.
I felt Justin’s arms sneak around my sides as I did my hair and I smiled and dropped my hands to my sides, putting them over his. I looked into the mirror and giggled as Justin kissed my neck. It felt so good, but I had to stop him.
“Justin.” I whispered.
“What?” he said before placing another kiss on my neck.
“Not now.” I laughed.
He pulled away and I turned around in his arms to face him. Lately he had been so touchy feely, but I liked it. I walked out of the bathroom and he followed closely behind me. We walked downstairs and out of the hotel before getting into a car and heading off.
We arrived at Taylor’s and walked up to the door hand in hand. It was freezing out so luckily she answered the door right away.
“I’m so glad that you guys are here! Come in!” she said as she moved out of the way.
We walked inside and took off our shows before following her into the kitchen. We walked through the living room and greeted Harry, Zayn, and Niall. Oh yeah, let’s talk about Harry now. Harry and Taylor are dating. They have been together for some time now, but now that they’re public, it’s getting harder for them. Not very many fans are happy that they’re together, and you can see that it’s hurting the both of them.
Anyways, I went into the kitchen and ran over to Sel and hugged her before jumping on Demi and doing the same. She laughed and I let go so that she could continue reading whatever she was reading.
“Okay, so between the four of us I figured we could make a pretty damn good meal.” Demi laughed.
We all joined her and began reading the different recipes. Taylor already had the turkey in the oven because it had to bake all day until we ate around 1-ish. So now we just had to make other things to eat, which we were most likely capable of.
“I’ll make the potatoes!” I offered.
We all chose something to make and began what we had to do. I sat down in a chair and began peeling potatoes like I said I would.
“Someone should turn on the radio.” I said as I tapped my foot on the ground.
Taylor turned on the radio and we all looked at each other when we heard her song come on. We all started laughing and stopped what we were doing to get up and have a little dance session.
“We… are never ever ever, getting back together!” we yelled.
After we finished messing around, we finished cooking and got everything set up. We made the boys set up the table while we prettied up the food and set it out on the table. I felt proud that I actually helped make something. I sat next to Justin and we all held hands and did a little prayer. It felt like we were a little family and I honestly loved it.
“Amen.” We all said simultaneously before we dug into our food.
I got full fast, seeing I didn’t stop eating to even talk to anyone, but no one did. We all finished up and sat around talking while our stomachs settled. Justin kept playing footsie with me under the table and I couldn’t help but randomly laugh. He’d laugh back at me and squeeze my thigh. He was being so flirty, and I had no idea why.
“Well guys, this has been a fun day.” Justin said.
We all agreed and I continued to say, “Should we clean up?”
We all got up slowly and helped clean up Taylor’s house. With 8 people, it was done in less than 30 minutes. I was glad, because I wasn’t very energized to do much more.
Justin and I left and headed back to our tour bus actually. It was waiting for us outside the hotel to pick us up.
When we got out of the hotel, there were fans there, which was kinda surprising seeing it took us only 15 minutes. Justin proceeded to greet every single one of them and take pictures too. I wasn’t sure if anyone of them liked me, so I stood alone by the door of the bus waiting for him. I didn’t want to seem pushy and make them have me in the picture, so I just stayed back. That was until Justin pulled me over there with him and insisted that I take pictures with them too.
“Justin, um, I don’t think they want pictures with me-“
“We do! We do!” a few of them said.
I blushed and took pictures with, well, all of them. They actually liked me, which was odd. Well I guess it wasn’t, but I just wasn’t expecting it.
We got on the bus and Fredo, Za, and Twist were there. Scooter was on a little Thanksgiving vacay like we had just had. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes, I was so tired.
“Justin’s getting dressed in there. Za and Twist are on their phones on twitter as usual. And then there’s (YN).” Fredo said.
I looked over to see him holding up his phone and I knew that he was recording a video of everyone on some app, probably Viddy. I turned away and on my side facing the back of the couch. I closed my eyes, hoping that he’d stop recording, but I knew that he didn’t when Za scared me and I jumped and fell off of the couch.
I couldn’t help but laugh at myself along with everyone else as I sat on the ground. Alfredo stopped recording and posted it before I could stop him. I got a notification and checked the video. It was actually kinda funny, so I liked it and shared it on my own twitter. I got sick of those three boys laughing at me eventually, so I went in the other room to check in on Justin.
“Jay?” I asked as I opened the door.
He was shirtless laying on the bed brushing his teeth while he sat on his phone that was plugged into the wall. I laughed at him and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth too. He came in and stood next to me and we finished together. I looked at him in the mirror and he looked so sexy.
Hopefully he couldn’t tell that I was mentally undressing him with my eyes. I turned to him and put my hands behind his head, pulling him closer and pressing my lips against his. He pressed back and our kiss slowly got more and more intense. He finally just picked me up and carried me into our room, laying me down gently on the bed and laying over me. He placed light kisses on my lips every few seconds and I smiled in between them. Soon, he moved his mouth down to my neck where he began leaving marks. I couldn’t even find my voice to stop him, so I let him. I was out of breathe, but either way I let him continue. He left a mark just before I finally found the strength to cup his face in my hands and stop him.
“Justin, we can’t.” I whispered.
He smiled and nodded before placing a kiss on my forehead and then kissing my lips. That still didn’t stop him from being playful with me and kissing me constantly, but I was glad.
“You’re so cute.” He laughed.
“Why?” I giggled.
“Because you’re you.”
I blushed and I looked away. I saw him bite his lip out of the corner of my eye before he started tickling my sides. I laughed out loud and tried to stop him, but I honestly couldn’t get him off of me!
“J-J-Justin! St-Stop!”” I pleaded.
“What was that?” he asked as he smiled.
“Please!” I yelled.
He stopped and I rolled my eyes. He was so cute when his hair was a mess like this and he wasn’t wearing a shirt and I just loved everything about that boy!
He laid down next to me and pulled out his phone once again. I watched every single move of his and he held up his phone and clicked the camera. He clicked the front one and pressed the button to take pictures continuously, taking pictures of us just messing around. I kissed his cheek in one and in another his lips. It was fun to just mess around like that, and it gave me a reason for a new wallpaper.
We settled down and laid quietly together, both on our backs staring up at the ceiling through the darkness. I could hear Justin’s breathing settle and I knew that he’d passed out. I smiled to myself and took out my phone, opening up Instagram and putting up a new picture. It was of me on stage, with the light shining down on me and a smile on my face. I was looking down at the ground with the microphone in my hand at my side. The caption: I haven’t loved anyone the way I’m loving you.

9 comments:

  1. ahhh i love it :) cant wait for the next one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it !!!!!!I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh that is so cute i love your Story hope you update soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing like always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uuuuu maybe next will be dirtier!!!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uuuuuu sex is coming hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this story

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neeexxxttt!!!<33

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.