10 Oct 2013

New Story.

Hiiiiii guyyyysss! I don't know if you read the beginning of my last post, but I informed y'all that I was finished with that story.... For now. I'll probably continue in the future though so don't be worried or frantic! For now, I decided to give you a preview of my new story! I've only written a few chapters so this will be from the beginning of the story! If I get enough good feedback then I'll start posting. If not, then I'll just keep my story to myself! Whatever you guys choose(; and please don't complain about Found, YOULL SEE MORE IN DA FUTURE!
PS I have no clue what the name of this is yet so let's just call it... NEW STORY, okay guys? Lol. Here the sneak peak of new story.



I tried to stay in the darkness and away from any source of light, which luckily I was pretty good at. I dodged every cars headlights, well, the ones that were out this late. Now to cross the street, I thought, but how without getting seen? If I was seen by one person, the whole neighborhood would find out by morning and I’d be in deep shit. I took the chance anyway. I quickly and swiftly paced across the wide street. I was just about 5 feet away from the curb before my eyes shot to the right to see a car slamming on its brakes just inches away from me.

My hands shot up and I covered my mouth in disbelief. My adrenaline was up and my heart was beating fast. I was caught. And this was NOT good. I looked left and right, thinking of where to run next. Do I go back to my house or do I run away from my house?

“Hey!”

My eyes shot to the driver’s seat of the car but I couldn’t see who it was from the dim lighting. My breathing was fast and my chest was rising up and down quickly. Who was this? I bit my lip and stopped. Don’t run. Don’t move. Maybe he’ll go away. My thoughts were jumbled and that’s when I realized that I was being irrational. He wasn’t going to leave, of course not. Just my luck.

4 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! Start posting dont even think about it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds really good! please post soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post this story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yess Please Post This Story !

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.