1 Oct 2013

Found.

Hii guys! As you probably know, I haven't posted. (Obviously) but I'm very sick and I can't even talk because my throat is killing me. I have been sick all weekend and I even missed school today. I'm kinda stressed so I can't post and I'm still finding a way to get the chapters onto my phone! So hopefully you understand and BTW I've decided to cut this story short for now... Even though it's not short. But there will only be a few more chapters and I may or may not continue it in the near future! I can either write a new story later this month, or I can continue this one. But I like writing new stories, so I may do that because I have a few ideas in mind. Okay I'm done rambling on for now, but I'll try to post the last chapters this week so please be patient!
I love you all dearly and thanks for waiting for me if you do!(:

10 comments:

  1. No don't end this story!! I love it sooo much!! Please don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't end the story plz!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't end the story! It's so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get better soon and please don't stop writing. Your really good writer I always look forward to Ur stories <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon and thank you for the amazing stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PLEASE don't end the story ! It's sooo goood ! (: I love It ! And i hope you get better soon !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noooooooo don't end this. Story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NO PLEASE DONT END THIS STORY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get better soon and please don't end the story it is soo good

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still waiting.. plz just don't end this story & get well soon

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.