27 Oct 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 8: Party.

Hi guys! Omg thanks for all of the comments, I love you all so so so so much!(: anyways, I'm thinking of doing a dirty imagine but it may take awhile because I'm writing this story! We'll see how it goess and I'll keep you updated!
PS I don't know if I'll post on Monday like usual because guess what?! ITS MY BIRTHDAAAYYY. Haha so I probably will but if I don't you know why!
10 comments for next chapter?(:

Chapter 8:

Thursday, April 12th, 2012

7:00pm

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

My face lit up as I walked through the doors of the venue. A single spotlight fell upon me and Justin and everyone in front of us yelled those two single words. I threw my head back and laughed. Everyone was here; the whole Bieber crew, a bunch of celebrities, and… all of my friends. There were well over 200 people here all together. If people from my hometown came, that meant-

“(YN)!”

I turned to see my best friend Ari with her arms open wide. I made my way towards her and hugged her tight, telling her how much I’d missed her and catching up and every little detail of our lives along the way. I greeted many other people and we literally barely got to talk. Eventually, she pulled me to the side and made me stop rushing for once.

“Okay, now tell me… how in the hell did you happen to run into Justin Bieber?!” she yelled over the music.

“It’s complicated…”

I finished the whole story within 5 minutes, shortening the whole thing so that I had time for other things other than conversing with her about Justin.

“OMG, so you ran away!?” she yelled.

“Shh, be quiet about it okay? I’m 18 now though so it really doesn’t matter. I think…”

She rolled her eyes and took my hand, leading me to the dance floor. I ran into a few people who looked fairly familiar, probably because they were celebrities! There were a lot of different famous people here and I was really surprised. It was like a mixture of fame and people from my school, which was pretty crazy to me. I had to take off my heels and go barefoot because they were killing my feet, but that was fine because even in the crowded room, my feet happened to not get stepped on.

“Alright, alright! Everyone quiet down and welcome to the stage, Usher and Justin!”

The crowd all turned their heads to the stage on the opposite side of the large room to see Justin and Usher walking up on the stage. I smiled and Ari turned to me and fangirled a bit herself. I laughed and listened along with everyone else.

“Now, I don’t usually host parties, but tonight was very special. (YN),” as Usher spoke, a spotlight found its way to me and stopped, “You are a beautiful little lady and I’m glad to have you as part of the team. Happy Birthday baby girl!”

The crowd went wild and I blushed. God, Usher just called me baby girl and beautiful! I was fangirling just a bit too hard…

“And, I’d like to add, (YN), it feels like I’ve known you for years and I’d like to, so can I have this dance?”

I stared at Justin in awe as the lights dimmed and the crowd in front of me parted. Ari looked at me with a smirk on her face as she disappeared into the crowd behind me. Justin walked down from the stage and slowly made his way towards me. I smiled and blushed at the same time, wondering what exactly he was doing. He took my hands and pulled my close to him so that our bodies were touching. I put my arms around his neck and he placed his around my waist. The music was slow and peaceful and we swayed back and forth together. It felt so magical, and I knew that this was real. It was all so… real. The crowd never took their eyes off of us and I never took my eyes off of Justin.

“Justin, what are you doing? I thought that you didn’t want anybody to know?” I whispered as I stared up into his eyes.

I don’t care if anybody knows, but do you?” he asked slowly.

“No but-“

“Then it doesn’t matter.”

I took a deep breath just before Justin leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. It all happened so quickly that it was hard to comprehend. But this kiss felt different than the rest, and it felt like that because everyone was watching and there were even cameras. I pulled away and I could tell that everyone was in shock without even looking at the crowd. Nobody knew, not even the crew or Ari, so this was news.

I heard an eruption of clapping and I dropped my head and laughed. Justin laughed too just before he took my hand in his and spun me around, catching me in his arms immediately after. Soon, the music was back to being upbeat and Justin and I were dancing together still. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Ari smirking at me.

“You forgot a part of your story.” She laughed.

“Whoops.”

I turned back to Justin and we continued to dance together. It seemed as if we literally danced the night away because it went by so quickly. Most of the people started clearing the building and there were only some left.

“Some friends were wondering if you wanted to go to Ashley’s house tonight.” Justin said as I rested my head on his chest.

“Ashley?”

“Tisdale, you know her right?”

“Of course I know her!” I said excitedly. “And of course I want to go!”

Justin laughed at me and took my hand in his. As we headed out of the building, Justin talked to a few people and told them to meet us at Ashley’s house. I didn’t need to bother with Ari because she already was with Fredo and a few other people so I knew she’d get there somehow.I’m a great friend, right?

We sat in the car in silence and I rested my head on Justin’s shoulder with our fingers intertwined in my lap. Although we were alone, it didn’t matter anymore because we practically just went public, I guess you could say. The only thing people didn’t know was that… we weren’t dating. He’d never asked me and that was that. I was just playing the waiting game now…

“Justin, everyone is going to think we are dating… and you can’t exactly say we aren’t because- well you know!” I giggled slightly.

Justin turned to me and kissed my forehead. I was shorter then him now, only by a few inches, because my heels were currently on the floor.

“Well if I asked you now then it wouldn’t be romantic, now would it?” Justin replied.

I sat up and smiled at him while I shook my head. Sometimes, he tried too hard to make me happy, when all I wanted was to be with him, which did make me happy.

“Justin, honestly, I could give a shit less if you asked me while we were standing in a hot air balloon floating through the clouds or if you asked me while I was in the damn shower. It really doesn’t matter to me as long as you mean it.”

He looked up towards the ceiling of the car like he was thinking. I waited patiently for his answer, which I figured would be dumb like usual. He was just so adorable when he did things like this.

“So I should rent a hot air balloon then?” Justin joked.

I laughed myself and laid my head back on his shoulder. I honestly didn’t care how he asked me, as long as it happened eventually, that was normal right? For me to think that way> Oh well, it was kept to myself anyways.

“I’m kidding,” Justin smiled as he ran his fingers through my hair gently. “Hey (YN), we’re going out, okay?”

I pushed away from him and looked into his eyes. I couldn’t help but giggling to myself a little bit. “What?”

“Is that okay? Did you think I was joking?” Justin said with a serious but jokingly facial expression.

“Yes, and I was hoping not.”

He laughed and puckered his lips. I shook my head and pressed mine against his in an attempt to make him happy. Wow, the way he just asked me was… well definitely unique, and adorable! I couldn’t stop smiling at how he asked- well told me.

We arrived at Ashley’s house and got out of the car for the first time together without flashing lights. It was pretty amazing I gotta admit, to not be in the spotlight like I usually wasn’t. I was expecting Justin to knock on the door or something but nope, he just walked inside, took off his shoes, and made himself at home. I just stood at the door with my arms folded across my chest.

“Justin,” I laughed, “You just-“

“There’s the birthday girl!”
I turned to see Ashley approaching me kindly with open arms. I smiled and hugged her before setting my heels by the door and making myself comfortable, like Justin had. She gave us a mini tour before we made our way to the living room where everyone was just chilling. There were plenty of people; Carlos Pena from BTR, Ari, Fredo, and quite a few other people I didn’t quite recognize.

I fell onto the couch next to Ashley and sighed. It’d been a long night, but I wasn’t tired, I was bored now. And all I wanted to do was get out of this dress and put some comfy clothes on.

“Ashley, can I borrow-“

“Babe, I have stuff for us upstairs already.” Justin smiled as he pointed up.

I loved when he called me ‘babe’ or ‘baby’, it just made me feel so wanted by someone in this lonely world. His smile was just an extra cherry on top that added to my gratefulness to have him.

“Yes? No? Hello?”

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Justin, standing up and smoothing my dress down behind me. Everyone was just rambling on about the party or things relating while Justin and I found our room upstairs. We were currently the only people who hadn’t changed… we took the long way here so we arrived late as usual.

grabbed my small suitcase and brought it to the bed, setting it down with a thump. Most of my stuff was packed in the other one, but I had suitable stuff in this smaller one too. I picked out a random outfit for pajamas and headed to the bathroom to change. When I walked out, Justin had his arm resting on the doorway beside me and his face was leaning down into mine.

“You know, you can change in front of me.”

“I could… but I don’t.” I said matter-of-factly.

Justin shook his head and we left the room and headed downstairs. Everyone was dancing and messing around, I swore some of them had at least a buzz going tonight, they were obviously having a good time. I sat down next to Justin and looked at the outfit he’d changed into. He was wearing a t-shirt with sweats and a beanie. I smiled and kept my thoughts to myself.

“Guys!” Carlos yelled over everyone. We all got silent and looked at him like he was crazy, probably because he was acting that way. “I have an idea to have some fun.”

The next thing I knew, I had sunglasses on and the song Call Me Maybe was playing. We started off with just nodding our heads and keeping it simple before it turned into a complete dance party. At one point, we were dancing to the chorus and just rocking out, and then the beat of the music slowed down and we all crowded around the camera as Ashley mouthed the words.

“It’s hard to look right, at you baby!” she said slowly.

I looked to Justin on the other side and before I knew it, we were both leaning in. Justin before the kiss, Ashley broke between us and we all laughed. We continued to film the rest even though we had no idea why we were doing this.

At the end of the video, I literally fell onto the floor and just laid down to catch my breath from laughing and dancing so much. Everyone crowded back into the living room and Carlos had his laptop to edit the video. We all agreed on it being edited and uploaded to YouTube.

“Well that’s it! Now who has a YouTube account to upload this to?” Carlos asked as he looked around tiredly.

“I do.” I said raising my hand as if I were in class.

“Type it in.”

He handed over his laptop and I put in all of my info and did everything to upload the video. “And… it’s uploaded!” I yelled when the video finished.

We all turned off the lights and sat around a laptop and watched our finished masterpiece. Laughs, kisses, and memories were shared. We all tweeted about it, so I figured it’d get quite a few views by morning. I was too lazy to check, so I just tweeted a few times and left it at that.

@(yourusername): couldn’t have done this better. thanks for the great night guys! –YouTube link-

@(yourusername): BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! Couldn’t have done it without @Usher or @justinbieber. Much love to my heroes(:

6 comments:

  1. Omg when will it get dirty hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE it! it's amazing and please upload ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it !!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Storys they are so amazing :) can't wait for the next chapter !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Ana :D hope you have a good birthday

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.