21 Oct 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 5: Away.

Hi guys! Not much to sayyyyyyyy. As usualllll, sorry lol. Well I would like to say that I might postpone found later in the year... Maybe even January?... Idk haha it depends on how this story goes. Anyways, hope you guys are loving Justin's new music (as always) because I AM! Haha anyways, here you go!(;
8 diff comments for next chapter?(:

Chapter 5:

Monday, April 9th, 2012

6:00am

 

My eyes fluttered open and I yawned quietly. I took in a strong whiff of cologne and I widened my vision to see Justin right in front of me. My head was laid against his chest and he was breathing calmly. He was still sleeping, but I had to get up for school. I tried moving his arm from around me but he tightened his hold. I smiled and shook my head. I slipped under his arm and stood up, stretching my arms towards the ceiling. Within a minute Justin was opening his eyes and searching the bed for me. He sat up and scratched his head, the blanket falling off of his chest.

“Why are you up?” he said in a groggy voice as he scratched his head.

“I have to go to school, remember?” I laughed.

I went to the other side of the room and searched my closet for an outfit to wear today, picking out something simple for the first day of my second week. I changed quickly in the bathroom, throwing my hair up into a messy bun and throwing on a bit of make-up to go with. I walked out to find Justin laying with his eyes closed yet again. I was sure he fell back asleep. I smiled and ran over to my bed, quietly and slowly crawling towards him to scare him. Little did I know that he was still awake and a smirk aroused on his face. He grabbed my wrists and flipped me over so that he was on top of me. I laughed quietly and tried wriggling from his hold but he didn’t let go.

“Never let someone catch you off guard.” He laughed.

He let go of me and leaned down, pecking my lips. I blushed and sat up with him, grabbing my phone and checking it.

“What are your plans for today?” I asked as I locked my phone.

“I’ll probably chill at home and text you.” He smiled deviously at me.

“Okay then.” I dragged my words out with a smile.

I stood up and checked the time. 6:45am. I had to leave in 15 minutes. I messed around with Justin until then but the time seemed to pass more quickly than I wanted. I saw that it was 7 and I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder.

“I can sneak you out of the front door, Clarissa isn’t up yet.” I said as he wrapped his arms around me, not wanting me to leave.

“Alright.”

I opened my door and made sure it was clear in the hallway before we ran for the stairs and stumbled down them. I couldn’t stop laughing at how loud and clumsy we were being. We got to the door and I put on some shoes. As I stood up and looked at Justin, his face went straight with no expression whatsoever.

“Justin?” I whispered. “Is something-“

I turned around to see Clarissa standing in the kitchen doorway with a cup of coffee. I swallowed hard and closed my eyes, hoping it was all just an illusion. But it wasn’t, because we both saw her standing there in front of us.

“Clarissa please-“

“I won’t say a word.” She smiled warmly.

I started breathing normally again and turned back to Justin, pushing him out of the door in front of me. Thank God Clarissa was on my side or I’d die. I pushed him all the way to the driveway before he stopped and turned back towards me.

“Let me drive you to school.” He said with a smile.

“Nope, not happening. How will I get home?” I asked.

“I’ll pick you up silly, your dad won’t find out.”

I sighed, “Justin, if I get in trouble-“

“We’re leaving soon anyways.” He interrupted me.

I rolled my eyes and we crossed the street, opening his garage, and walking in. I got in the passenger seat of his chrome colored car and sunk into the comfortable seat. It was a much nicer site in the daylight than at midnight. Justin got in after me and we pulled out of the driveway and flew down the road, on our way to my school.

The tinted windows made everything look dark and the only way to see clearly was through the windshield. When we arrived at school, I was upset to leave him yet again. I kissed him goodbye before getting out of the car and heading into the building I dreaded.

 

Time flew while I was in school and it was over before it started. I was the first one out of the doors and down the sidewalk. That may have been because I had a bunch of screaming freshman behind me, racing me to Justin’s car, but hey, I was still first. I approached his car and jiggled the handle. It was locked and he fumbled with the buttons before it finally opened. I barely shut the door before girls trampled each other to get a view of the famous Justin Bieber.

“Oh my God.” I said breathing fast as he drove forward slowly.

“Yeah, it happens every day usually.” Justin said normally. “So how was school?” he changed the subject.

“It was- well you saw. It was like that every time the bell rang and I walked out of class. Everyone wants to talk to Justin’s Bieber’s friend.” I laughed.

“Well, guess what? No more of that because I got us tickets and we are out of here tonight!”

“Really?!” I said excitedly.

“Yup! I need you to meet me outside my house at 11:00pm and we’ll be off.”

I sat back and rested my head on the headrest, closing my eyes in relief. I was so glad that we were leaving tonight. The rest of the car ride seemed so peaceful and quiet, although it really wasn’t. We blasted music and yelled things to each other and sang. It all ended when we got closer to home though, we had to calm down. We pulled into Justin’s driveway and sat in the car. I waited until I saw the bus coming to leave.

“I’ll see you tonight?” Justin said with a smile as he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“I’ll meet you here.”

I smiled widely before running across the street and sneaking around the bus, making it look like I got off. I walked slowly up to my door with my head phones in and my music playing. When I reached for the door, it swung open and I stumbled forward a bit. My dad was glaring down at me and he looked infuriated. What now? Did Clarissa tell him? He ripped my headphones out of my ears, grabbed my phone, and threw it at the wall inside in anger. My jaw dropped and I felt tears coming to my eyes as I pushed past him and fell to the ground, grabbing the pieces of my phone.

“What is wrong with you!?” I yelled as I looked up at him.

“I told you not to see him again! You disobeyed me! He was here last night and you lied to me!” My dad screamed back.

I stood up and wiped away my tears with the back of my hand, grasping my phone in the other. He didn’t even look like he felt bad for making me cry, he just looked pissed.

“Because you don’t understand! He makes me happy dad! I- I HATE YOU!” I screamed back.

“You’re done! You’re grounded as long as you live here! And if I ever- EVER see him again, I’ll kill him.”

I pushed passed him and took my broken phone with me upstairs. There was no way to fix it, part of it broke off and the screen was completely shattered, barely any glass left to cover the screen. I slammed my door and locked it behind me, throwing my backpack down and grabbing a suitcase. I went to my closet and put just about everything I could fit in there with all of my necessities. I zipped it shut and wiped away more of my tears. I shoved it under my bed for now and sat next to my bed crying even more. I couldn’t even talk to Justin and even worse, I didn’t know how my dad found out.

I threw things, in anger, across the room. I only stopped when I heard a calm knock on my door. It definitely wasn’t my dad, so it had to be Clarissa. I got up and unlocked the door, letting her in.

“What do you want? You already betrayed me.” I sniffled.

“Look, it wasn’t me. I don’t know if you’ll ever believe me either, but I’m hoping so. Your dad checked the cameras when he got home. I begged him to leave it alone, but he refused. I’ve been where you are before and it’s not fun. I want your life to be better than mine was.”

I closed my eyes and tears fell to the ground. I just waited, waited for her to leave. She eventually did without saying anything further and I slammed my door once again.

 

The time finally came after hours and hours of waiting and I grabbed my suitcase. I slipped on my last pair of shoes that were unpacked and grabbed my phone charger. I didn’t have a phone but I was sure I’d get another one. I packed away all of the money I’d ever saved up, which had to be a lot after 15 years. I quietly opened my bedroom door and looked down at my dad’s bedroom. He was gone and Clarissa was sleeping, so the coast was clear. I crept downstairs and made little to no noise in the process. I set my suitcase down by the door and stepped outside, grabbing a nice sized rock. I aimed with one eye open and hurdled the rock at the outside camera. I heard it shatter slightly and I felt satisfied. No other cameras would be able to see me as I left, so I was clear.
I grabbed my suitcase and rolled it behind me as I rushed down the driveway and across the empty road. I ran up Justin’s driveway just as he stepped outside. He ran to me and grabbed my bag, shoving it in the trunk of his car.

“Hey, are you oaky?” he asked as he put his hand under my chin, moving me to face him, “You’ve been crying.”

“Never mind can we just leave? I begged.

He dropped his hands and ran to the other side of the car, getting in himself. I buckled myself up and leaned back, tiredness overcoming my emotions. I stayed awake as best I could the whole ride to the airport, even though it was killing me to.

We got to the airport and dragged our bags behind us. We finished the whole process of being checked and I followed close behind Justin as we walked through the gates.

“Justin, don’t you usually wait for your flight?” I asked confused.

“Not when you have to have a private jet.” He laughed.

A private jet? That sounded pretty awesome, don’t get me wrong, but I was too tired to care. I followed him up the stairs of the jet and looked back once, waving goodbye to California for a while. I stepped on the plane and literally fell in the nearest seat. I closed my eyes right away and started drifting to sleep. I could feel Justin picking me up and moving me, but I was too tired to open my eyes and look, but I didn’t mind as long as we were together.

14 comments:

  1. wow you did awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i am from germany! And I love this story. It will be very interested If justin and (YN) have a fight and (YN) would be angry. that were pretty cool :) Sorry for my english errors:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your amazing writer ! Wow u have the talent haha! Keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good story!!!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. - Perfection - (: ♥ !! #Inspiring (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best story ever post soonerrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please keep on writting amazingly as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this story <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always look forward to Ur stories

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omggg nexxttt!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.