5 Oct 2013

Found: 38: Valentine's Day.

Hiiiiii guyssss! I haven't written anything past this so I don't think I'm going to continue this at the moment! But when I get home I'll try to write more of a new story okay? My throat is still killing me and when I get home I have to go to the doctor! So therefore, I'll probably be in bed a lot writing(: (lucky you guys) but anyways here ya go!
10 chapters for new story?
I just think we need a new story because there's not very much more to write for this story. It's hard to think of new ideas guys :/ but I'll be working on a new story so until then... Bye bye!(:

Chapter 38:

February 14th, 2013

7:30am

 

I woke up in a nice warm bed surrounded by the cool oceanic airs flowing in through the open windows. The room was dark because the curtains were still closed, only letting in sun when the wind brushed passed them. I sat up and scratched my head, feeling my mess of a hair sticking up everywhere. I smiled because I slept pretty well and that hadn’t happened in a while. And even better, today was Valentine’s Day.

I slipped out of bed and looked around for Justin. He wasn’t in site, but there was no where he could go when we were on vacation on a secluded island. I brushed my hair behind my ear and walked out of our hotel room and across the hall. Before I could even knock on the door, it swung open. I jumped a little and looked down to see Jazzy standing with a smile on her face.

“Morning Jaz,” I said bending down to her height, “Have you seen Justin?”

“Nope!” she said as she shook her head.

I smiled once more before standing up and walking into the room. Jeremy was in there and Pattie must’ve been in her room. He greeted me with a smile as I sat on the bed across from him and greeted Jaxon.

“Hi Jaxon.” I said as I tickled him.

He laughed and laughed before pushing my hands away and grabbing something from behind him. I smiled and watched as he pulled a single rose from behind him and handed it to me.

“For me?” I asked.

“Yeah!” he said excitedly.

“I think someone has a crush.” Jeremy teased.

“Thanks Jeremy.” I said, knowing that he was the one who helped Jaxon.

Jaxon blushed and I couldn’t help but laugh at him and pinch his little cheeks. I held the rose in my hand and looked over to Jeremy who was just laying around and watching TV. It was still too early to do anything fun so I could understand why he looked bored.

“Have you seen Justin?” I asked.

“Nope, I thought he was with you.”

“Oh, well if you see him can you tell him that I was here?”
“Of course.”

I got up and waved goodbye to Jaxon and Jazzy before walking towards the door. Just as I reached for the knob, a tiny envelope slipped under the door and hit my bare feet. I bent down and grabbed it and started opening it.

“Jeremy I think this is for-“

I started reading it in the middle of my sentence and realized that it was for me, not him.

“What was that?” he asked as he sat up.

“Never mind.” I slowly said, stretching out my words.

The little note said: I knew that you’d come looking for me, but I’m not in my dad’s room, or my mom’s. Look past the room.

Past the room. I thought about it. Well, it seemed simple. I walked out of the room and across the hall back to my room. Okay, past the room would be… out of the window. I walked across the room, knowing that our top floor room over looked the beach outside. I opened the curtains all of the way and saw a little note stuck to the screen. I read it quickly before tossing it behind me and looking out of the window. Justin was standing on the beach looking up at me and smiling.

“Come here!” He yelled, cupping his hands to his mouth.

I stuck my tongue out before shutting the curtains and running out of the room, shutting the door behind me. I was still in my pajamas and I looked like a bum but I didn’t care. (The beach was starting to get crowded already, so people would stare, but whatever).

The sand covered my feet and got in between my toes as I walked towards Justin. The breeze whipped my hair around but I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. He looked so happy and excited, like he had just won the lottery or something. I wondered why no one attacked him with picture requests and stuff yet, but there weren’t many younger people here… yet.

I walked right up to him and he pressed his lips on mine right away. I pulled away and smiled immediately with getting one in return.

“I have a surprise for you.” He said.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along as we walked along the shore of the beach. We linked arms and everyone took pictures but no one bugged us. Maybe because they knew it was Valentine’s Day, but still, it was amazing how much respect they had today.

We’d been walking for a while before Justin finally spoke up. Jeez, where was he taking me, Narnia?

“We’re almost there.” He said.

We weren’t really on the beach anymore either. We had walked into the forested part of the island now. It was more secluded even though there was obviously a path to walk back here. That was until he guided me off of the path, which seemed odd.

“Justin, where are we-“

“We’re here.”

He moved from in front of me to reveal a laid out red and white plaid blanket with a large thick book and a picnic basket on it. I smiled widely and shot my eyes back towards Justin. I giggled happily as I hurriedly made my way towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck, squeezing him tight. He held me back and laughed.

“Sit down.” He offered.

We both sat down and I immediately reached for the thing that looked similar to a book. Justin stopped my hand with his and looked at me with a smile, grabbing the book away from me.

“First, let me explain this,” he began, “I brought you here because I know how much you love nature. And this, this is a photo album that I knew you were so excited to make, but I made it for you to keep.”

I was excited to make a photo album? A confused look came upon my face as he handed it to me and opened it up to the very first page. It read:Believe Tour Memories, dedicated to my first and only love, (YN). I smiled as I flipped the page.

The very first picture was of the first night we arrived in the arena. You could see the nervousness on everyone in the picture, and it was amazing. The next ten or so pictures were of the first concert, A.K.A. the one where Justin threw up. Yup, there were pictures of that too.

“You put those in there?” I laughed, referring to the pictures of him throwing up.

“Hey, never forget.” He laughed back as we looked together.

The next picture was of us getting on the tour bus that night. I remembered it like it was yesterday, instead of last year. The next picture was the morning after, of us getting off of the bus. We all looked like we had just gotten out of bed, literally, and walked out into the blinding sunlight. Messy hair. Squinted eyes. Pajamas on everyone. I remembered it all. After that, each picture was us getting on and off the bus, the concerts in between, and the planes rides. There was even a section for each concert filled with pictures of us backstage messing around. I didn’t even realize that half of these were being taken and I had no idea how Justin acquired every single one of these. I had to close it after a while because there was just too much. I turned to Justin and he smiled at me as I grabbed him and pressed my lips softly to his.

“This- This is so amazing. I can’t believe you put this together.” I said in disbelief.

“Well, I knew it’d mean a lot to you and I knew you’d yell at me if I got you anymore jewelry, so, this was it.” he answered.

“And this is all I wanted.”

I stared into his eyes gleaming like shining stars. I bit my lip and giggled. Everything was so perfect, but I hadn’t given Justin his gift yet. It wasn’t as great as his, but it was the best I could do for a guy. We laughed and ate as we flipped through the rest of the album. We talked about every memory and how everything fit so perfectly together. When we finished, it’d been at least 2 or 3 hours we’d been out.

“Now it’s my turn.” I said as I grabbed his hand and stood up.

“What?”
“I got you something, but don’t laugh.”

“Why would I laugh?” He smirked.

“Because I wasn’t sure what to get you, so I just winged it and I don’t know if it’s a good gift or not.”

We walked all the way back to the resort, because I obviously didn’t bring it with me. We were both tired, but I was hoping that he’d really like my dumb gift. Who knows what to get a guy for Valentine’s Day? Seriously!?

We walked inside and upstairs to our room. We decided to rest a little seeing we walked about 1 or 2 miles there and back. But after a while, I decided to just give it to him. What the heck, it wasn’t that embarrassing was it? I’d hope not.

“Okay, so I honestly had no idea what to get you.” I repeated for the thousandth time.

“You really didn’t even have to get me anything, I’m the guy in this relationship.” He laughed.

“Shut up, I wanted to.”

I grabbed the small wrapped box from my bag and held it out towards him. Side note, I was surprised he didn’t find it seeing we’re always in each other’s bags. He grabbed it and examined it from the outside.

“It’s definitely not as big as my gift to you.” He jokingly teased.

“Just open it!” I smiled.

He ripped the paper open to reveal a diamond-encrusted Rolex watch. The expression on his face was unreadable, so I couldn’t tell if he liked it or not. I spent a lot of time picking it out though, so I hoped that he did.

“Well, what do you think? I know you already have one but this one is better than the other one and-“

Justin interrupted my sentence by standing up and moving closer to me. My sentence trailed off into quiet mumbles until I stopped talking. Justin bit his lip and picked me up by putting his hands under my thighs and holding me up against him. He pressed his lips against mine and I could tell that he was satisfied with his gift.

“I love it.” he said sincerely, “But most of all, I just love you.”

I breathed out in relief after one more kiss was exchanged, “I love you more.”

10 comments:

  1. This is so good, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make it dirty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so good wait I mean great favorite story please don't stop this one I love it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur stories>>>>> amaziggg

    ReplyDelete
  6. U can use flashbacks if you want to make it more interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When will you post? Hahahha i know i'm being annoying but PLEASE POST SOONNNN!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.