17 Oct 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 3: Just Friends.

Hiii guys! Not much to say here but I'd like to answer a question! Some asked how often I'll be posting and it'll usually be every other day and sometimes I'll post after three days! So expect one on the 18th of October(:
Anyways, can I get 8 comments for the next chapter?(;

Chapter 3:

Thursday, April 5th, 2012

2:00pm

 

I smiled and shook my head at Justin who thought that this was all really funny. It was pretty funny and I couldn’t help but laugh myself.

“Well this was fun.” I said as we laid on the ground together.

We had to let the paint dry if we wanted to leave the room, so this may take a while. I turned my head towards him and looked at his messy, spotted with white hair. I couldn’t resist and I had to run my fingers through it. He smiled when I did and I rolled my eyes again at him.

“Do you wanna order a pizza or something? Or we could go out-“

“Let’s order a pizza.” I said right away.

Justin stood up and wobbled over to his phone and dialed a number before ordering a simple topping pizza. I sat up and he came and sat next to me, taking pictures in the meantime. I smiled in everyone and made funny faces. I even took a few of him with my phone.

“Can I put these ones on Instagram?” he begged.

“Let me think about that… nah.”

“Why?”

“I don’t want to be noticed. I wanna keep my profile on the down low and have the whole world NOT know my name. I don’t think I can handle it, like I said before.”

“Well, your friends with me, so.” Justin laughed.

“But I’m a girl. And when you have friends that are girls, they automatically become your girlfriends.” I defended myself.

“Fine. Buuuutttttt say we dated… then what?”

“If I really liked you, then yeah, I would do it for you. But that may never happen so…”

Justin made a pouty face minutes later, still begging to put the pictures on Instagram and twitter. I was still against it. I didn’t want his fans knowing about me just yet. I think… But wait, he mentioned dating me. OMG, he mentioned dating me! That means he’s thought about it before and that means… that means… that is CRAZY! I grabbed my phone and I couldn’t help but tweeting. @(yourusername): I’m covered in paint but today’s been great, now for some pizzzzaaaaaa with my new friend. (:

Just seconds later I got a notification saying Justin Bieber followed me. I looked over to him and smiled, receiving a smirk back. I immediately gained a few other followers who I knew eventually were going to ask me to DM him. I already had over 25K followers, so that was not going to get annoying as it might be, but whatever. Wait, oh shit... that means-

“Justin don’t!” I yelled as I tackled him, landing on top of him.

“Too late! I already clicked tweet!”

“You little shit.” I said as I sat on top of him, pinning his wrists down.

He laughed and I grabbed his phone from his hands, still sitting on him.@justinbieber: (in reply to your tweet) you started it! haha, you aren’t the only one covered in paint. (:

I couldn’t believe that he actually tweeted that to his tens of millions of followers. I groaned and stood up, giving his phone back to him as I did. I stood up and walked to the door like I was leaving. I heard Justin scramble up behind me.

“Wait you’re leaving!?” he yelled after me.

I didn’t answer and I reached for the knob of the door with a smirk on my face that he couldn’t see. Before I could open the door more than a foot. Justin was behind me, pressing his hand against the door so I couldn’t pull it open. It slammed shut and I turned around quickly, looking up into Justin’s eyes.

“Look, I’m sorry. I really shouldn’t have exposed you to my world of fame and I don’t know how to make it up to you but I will and I just- I just don’t-“

“Justin! Calm down!” I laughed. “I was just kidding, I wouldn’t actually leave.”

His jaw dropped a bit and I could see a smile forming on his face as it did mine. He still had his arm around me and I felt butterflies exploding in my stomach. He shook his head and looked away.

“You were so serious!” I laughed as I threw my head back.

“Okay shutup! I just didn’t want you to leave.”

“Sure Mr. Bieber.”

I looked into his eyes and he did the same to me, except I felt like he was staring right through me. I started feeling self-conscious within a minute and I felt like he was leaning closer. Was he? I didn’t know. And I wouldn’t know because the bell rang and we both shot back to reality.

“The pizza.” Justin said awkwardly as he pushed off of the door.

I moved away from the door and put my hands in the back of my short pockets. “Yeah, right, the pizza.” I mumbled.

I was kinda upset that that damn pizza interrupted our little moment, but on the other hand I was glad. I felt like he was staring at my imperfections, not me. I ran into the bathroom when he left the room and looked at myself. I looked horrible. I had paint everywhere and in my hair and it was just not pretty. My hair was a mess and my face… oh god.

I just brushed it off. Maybe Justin didn’t see all of the flaws that I did. Maybe he saw past them. Oh well, either way I couldn’t go home and take another shower, so I gave up. I walked back into the room and grabbed my phone which was freezing periodically from getting followers and people tweeting me. I turned off twitter notifications right away because otherwise my phone would break. There was still a little red bubble next to my twitter which was going to piss me off, and it was all of Justin’s fault.

“Here’s the pizza and I grabbed us glasses too.”

Justin walked in with a pizza in one hand balancing glasses on top of it and a two liter of pop in the other. I scrambled up to take the glasses and pop out of his hands so they wouldn’t fall.

“Justin,” I said as I laughed at him, “I could’ve came downstairs and helped you.”

“No need for that, I got it all taken care of.” He smiled.

We sat on the only non-paint-covered part of the floor and set everything down. We both grabbed pizza and began eating right away. I knew that I was hungry and I could tell that he was too by the way he gobbled down two pieces in less than 5 minutes. I just smiled and stared at him.

“Do I have something on my face?” he asked with a mouthful.

Yep, he was definitely normal, I thought. “No, I was just- never mind.”

He shrugged it off and I laughed at him again. It was funny how he was so normal, and I knew I wasn’t going to get over that for a while. So bear with me while I talk about it every now and then.

We finished our whole pizza, washing it down with Pepsi afterwards. We sat in silence for about ten minutes just staring around outside and at the paint everywhere and just everything.

“I really had a great time today.” I said quietly as I twirled my fingers in my lap.

Justin stared at my hands like he was in a trance, “Me too. Are you going to head home?”

“Yeah, I have to get home before my dad. He’s protective over me when it comes to guys.” I answered as we stood up together.

“But aren’t you practically 18 years old? And how can he if he hasn’t been in your life that much?” Justin questioned.

“I’m wondering the same thing. But last time I was at a guys house back in my hometown, he found out from my mom when they were arguingover the phone once. Then he yelled at me and my mom was forced to ground me for a month. I don’t know if things have changed, and I sure don’t want to find out.”

“Sorry if I’m being nosey.” Justin said as he held out his hand for a second before dropping it by his side.

“No, it’s fine. You’d find out sooner or later.”

He smiled blandly as he followed close behind me to the front door. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my phone from Justin before standing up straight to look at him. I opened the door behind me and stepped out on the patio with Justin.

“So would your dad be mad if I did this?” Justin asked.

I looked at him with a confused expression when I realized that he was leaning in to kiss me. He pecked my cheek lightly and it sent shivers all around my body. I blushed and when he pulled away and I looked away and bit my lip.

“He’d be pissed, but he doesn’t have to find out.” I smirked.

He laughed and put his hands in his pockets. I turned around and walked away, waving to Justin behind me. He waved back and watched me walk away. Thoughts ran through my head as I neared the driveway. He kissed me… and I loved the sensational feeling it gave me.

Just before I was about to cross the street, I turned around and yelled after Justin. “Justin!”

He turned around just before closing the door and his face lit up seeing I hadn’t left yet. “Yeah?”

“Those pictures, post them.” I said confidently.

“I’ll be sure to.” He replied quickly.

I smiled and turned, racing across the street with my heart beating in my chest. I ran all the way up to my front door and inside, shutting the door behind me and leaning against it. I felt so full of butterflies and I couldn’t get the feeling of his touch out of my mind. I pushed off of the door and headed up to my room. I laid down on my bed on my back and thought only of Justin. I couldn’t stop thinking about him and how he looked and just how perfect he was.

I took a shower and scrubbed the paint off of my body. It reminded me of Justin, of course. I was still thinking about him after an hour of cleaning up after myself… that was until I heard a knock on my door. I sat up quickly, my hair falling in front of my shoulders.

“Come in.” I yelled.

My dad walked in with an unhappy look on his face. “Downstairs now.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Just get downstairs.” He said almost in a yell.

I knew this was serious… and I knew it was about Justin. I looked down at my hands as he pushed my door open farther, waiting for me to get up. I got up and folded my arms across my chest, heading downstairs with my dad hot on my heels. I sat down on the couch with a groan and my dad sat across from me, next to my step-mom. I wondered if she had a part in this… probably, and a bad part too. She worked at home and she didn’t have kids, so she was here all day. Fuck, I forgot.

“What do you want?” I mumbled as I looked everywhere but at him.

“I want to know where you were all day.” He said calmly.

“I was at a friend’s house.”

“A friend? Justin Bieber’s just your friend? Look, I know he lives across the street from us but can’t you find a different friend?” my dad begged.

“Yes, Justin Bieber’s my friend. Why do you have a problem with that? Because he’s a guy? He’d my only friend and I’m not giving that up to please you.”

“Well you either stop talking to him, or you’re grounded.”

“What the hell!?” I yelled, “You can’t do that! I’m 17 years old- almost 18! What do you have against him!?”

“He’s famous (YN)! He just wants your body, and I don’t trust him.” His voice rose.

“He doesn’t want my body! We’re just friends, can’t you understand that? And he’s so normal, if you just met him-“

“No, (YN). I’m your dad and I forbid you to see him as long as you live with me. Friends that are boys always become more. I wouldn’t doubt it if he already tried kissing you.”

Red burned on my cheeks as I stood up and clenched my fists. I looked from my step-mom, Clarissa, to my dad who looked calm but mad.

“He didn’t have to try kissing me, he already did.”

I stormed out of the room and upstairs to mine. I couldn’t even stand to see my dad’s face anymore. I was mad, but as I laid in my room, I could hear my dad and Clarissa’s conversation as they readied for bed.

“Matt, she is 17, and she’ll be 18 in exactly a week. You have to let her go sometime, she won’t always be your little girl.” Clarissa said.

“I don’t care if she’s 50, I’m not going to let some douche like Justin Bieber treat her that way and hurt her. I may not have been there all of her life, but I’m gonna be there now.”

I sniffled and used my pillow to muffle out there voices. He was acting so irrational. Justin and I were just friends… for now.

6 comments:

  1. Amazing, I love this story,I love all your stories ahah. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great story keep writing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best story yet. When are you finishing ur oher story found?? Keep me posted

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.