23 Oct 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 6: Crew Love.

Hiii guys! As usual, not much to say. But someone had an idea to add to the story, and thank you anon, you're freaking AH-MAZING. Love ya(; and I will be incorporating that into my story! If anyone else has any type of ideas I will definitely look into it! I read all of your comments and I hear every single one of you! TALK TO ME BABE!
Haha but seriously, 14 COMMENTS?!(: you guys are killing me(: this time I'll ask for 10! If you can't do it, then I understand but try guys(:
Love yooouuu!

Chapter 6:

Tuesday, April 10th, 2012

5:00am

 

“(YN), wake up beautiful.”

I groaned and turned my head away from the source of noise interrupting my sleep. I was blinded by light coming from a window and I opened my eyes and turned back towards the voice. Justin was smiling as he sat next to me. I smiled back and yawned.

“Where are we?” I asked as I stretched my arms up.

The seat that I was in was definitely comfortable and I could understand why I wasn’t willing to wake up anytime soon. Justin looked behind him before turning back towards me and laughing.

“We’re in Miami baby.”

“What?”

I sat up immediately and stared out the window of the jet. Oh, that’s right. We left last night, but everything seemed to be a blur to me. Justin touched my arm lightly causing me to jump and shoot my look back to him.

“Are you okay?” he said with a worrisome expression.

“I-I’m fine. I guess I just didn’t realize that this was actually happening.” I said as I looked down in sadness.

I was glad to leave my dad, but I knew that he’d hate me if he found out, which he was going to in some time. I grabbed Justin’s phone that was still in the cup holder and checked the time. 5:10am. Well, we made good time on getting here, but I’d never actually done this type of thing before so I was amazed.

“Are you ready to go to the hotel?” Justin asked as he stood up and held out a hand.

I grabbed it and he pulled me up and I fell into him. He held me tightly around my waist and smiled down on me. He could tell that I was still upset about my phone and my dad and everything.
“It’s okay.” He said, “It’ll all be okay.”

He kissed my forehead and I weakly smiled. We exited the plane with our bags and I followed close behind Justin. Quite a few bulky men came to our sides and surrounded us. I grabbed Justin’s arm and he stopped and turned back towards me.

“Is something wrong?” he asked frantically.

“Who are these people?” I said as I looked at them out of the corner of my eye.

“Bodyguards. The airport is gonna be hectic because people know I’m here, so be ready to hide your face and run.”

I nodded slightly and took his words into consideration. Oh god, his fans were going to see that he had a girl with him. This wasn’t the best idea, but I’m sure he’d clear it up on twitter or something. They already knew about me but me travelling with him? That may not go over well, but whatever. I liked him and he liked me, it was the same as two non-famous people! Well I wasn't famous people just knew me, but whatever.

We stepped into the crowded airport of screaming girls and as soon as I saw Justin duck his head and hide his face, I did the same. Justin reached his hand back to hold mine, but I was hesitant about doing it. What would people think? They would think that we were dating. And that wouldn’t be good, at least it wouldn’t be yet. I grabbed his hand anyways and followed close behind him in fear of being trampled by girls. So many flashes threatened to blind me but I closed my eyes and trusted Justin.

When we finally got out of the airport, I uncovered my face and Justin pulled me in front of him, pushing me forward towards the awaiting car. I got in and slid across the seat quickly with Justin following.

“What are you gonna do?” I asked him as I caught my breath.

He knew exactly what I was talking about and closed his eyes and shook his head. “You know what, I don’t really care what they say. I’ll eventually crush the rumors but for now, who cares?”

I smiled and he scooted closer to me and put his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my tired eyes. I could feel his breathing slow down gradually.

“Justin, we aren’t dating, you know that right?” I reminded him.

“Yeah, but we will be soon.”

I smiled and snuggled up closer to him with my eyes still closed.

We arrived at the hotel and got settled in our room. We had one of the top floors and the view was amazing. I stared out of the window for just minutes before Justin pulled me away to lay down on the bed with him. He could sense that I was tired from the flight and crying so he laid down with me and cuddled me into his chest. I felt so welcome with him around and everything felt right.

“We can get you a new phone today, alright?” Justin asked.

I nodded and nestled my head farther into his collar bone, lying there peacefully. Time passed and I eventually drifted to sleep, but my dreams weren’t as peaceful as reality so I woke up constantly. I finally just laid awake and stared at the blank ceiling. I felt more guilt than I ever had before. I checked the time and it was already passed the time my dad got home. Once he realized that I wasn’t coming home from school, he’d worry and go looking for me. Then he’d soon realize from the news that I was with Justin.

“You think too much.”

I looked up to see Justin staring at me with a blank expression on his face. I sighed and sat up with Justin doing the same.

“I know.” I mumbled.

“I can’t help but feel that this is all of my fault.” Justin said quietly.

“It’s not,” I said turning to him, “don’t ever think that, because it’s not your fault.”

He smiled and I smiled back, I didn’t want him having this pressure on him too. And it really wasn’t his fault, he needed to stop blaming himself.

He grabbed his phone and checked his messages and everything before getting out of bed and changing into an outfit for the day. I wondered what we were doing that we needed to get dressed dressed I got dressed too and left my hair down and did everything else I needed to. Justin waited patiently in the bedroom for me, sitting on his phone. I walked out of the bathroom and he locked his phone right away and walked towards me.

“Are you ready?” he asked as he held my hands in his, swinging them back and forth.

“Ready for what?” I asked cheerily.

“To meet the crew, and well, get a new phone hopefully today. If we don't have time we will get one tomorrow for sure.”

My features tightened and I gave him a confused look. Meet his crew? Oh god, what if they didn’t like me? I didn’t want to, but I knew that I would have to eventually. I sighed and he grabbed my hand and led me out of the room and out of the hotel. There were cameras and some fans outside that Justin stopped and said hi to before we got into a car. There were 2 people in there who I suspected were bodyguards, but they were obviously more than that to Justin by the way he greeted them.

“(YN), this is Kenny and Moshe. Kenny, Moshe, this is my friend (YN). She’s staying with me for some time.” Justin introduced me.

I shook hands with them before sitting back in my seat and smiling at Justin. Well, I knew that we were just friends around his crew now which cleared some of my questions up.

“Justin.” Kenny said as he turned his head at an angle with a huge smile on his face.

I was confused really confused. I looked at Justin and he was blushing and shaking his head.

“No, no, stop!” Justin laughed as he shook his head simultaneously.

I sat back and just wondered into my own little world, letting them have their little ‘bro’ time. I wondered what the rest of the crew was going to be like if even his body guards were amazingly kind. I snapped out of my little trance when Justin snapped his fingers in front of my face.

“(YN), we’re here.” He laughed, “Are you there?”

“W-What? I mean yeah.” I said giving him a reassuring smile.

He smiled back and grabbed my hand, leading us out of the van. We walked into a large restaurant, racing past the crowds of people outside. I just ducked my head and followed close behind Justin. We went all the way to the back of the restaurant and stopped at a table full of people. Justin turned to me and smiled before he spoke up.

“Everyone,” he began as everyone quieted down and shot there eyes towards me and Justin, “Seeing you’re all going to ask, this is (YN). She’s a friend of mine and I thought I’d bring her with me here.”

Everyone just stared at me and/or smiled. A short lady, even shorter than me, stood up and opened her arms, offering me a hug. I slowly held up my arms and hugged her back. She embraced me tightly and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Any friend of Justin’s is a friend of ours.” She said as she pulled away and smiled, putting her hands on my shoulders, “I’m his mom, Pattie.”

Now it all made sense. She was his mom and that’s why she was being so friendly. I made an ‘O’ with my mouth and nodded.

“I can tell. Thanks for welcoming me, you really are nice.” I laughed.

“Yeah, that’s how we are. Actually-“

“Mom,” Justin laughed, “We should probably sit down and order before you start going into your stories.”

She rolled her eyes and shook her head before greeting Justin with a hug and a kiss. Ugh, wanted to kiss him right now so badly, it hurt. I envied her so much at the moment.

We sat down and I sat between Justin and some other stranger who turned out to be Justin’s best friend Alfredo Flores. He was genuinely nice and told me who everyone was while Justin caught up with people.

“That’s Scooter, Justin’s manager. Scrappy is his stage manager, that’s DJ Tay who is- well obviously his DJ, I’m his videographer, that’s-“

“That’s Usher.” My jaw dropped.

“Yeah” Alfredo laughed.

He continued to go on about who everyone was and I just zoned out realizing that I was at a table with Justin Bieber, Usher Mondiv, AND Carly Rae Jepsen. This was the craziest experience ever!

“Are you there?” Alfredo asked as he waved a hand in front of my face.

“Yeah,” I said jumping, “I was just thinking. I’m gonna go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back.

I stood up and set my napkin back on the table before I headed to the bathroom on the other side of the restaurant. I looked back once to see them all talking and laughing as they had previously been. I really felt welcomed by all of them, and there was a lot of them. I stepped into the cold bathroom and checked myself in the mirror. After going to the bathroom, I washed my hands and dried them. While I was drying my hands, Carly walked in and smiled at me.

“(YN)! I actually wanted to talk to you.”

Oh shit, I thought. Usually when a pretty girl walks into a bathroom and approaches you, she hates you. This wasn’t good, and I was kinda scared. I threw away the paper towel and smiled back, asking what she wanted to talk to me about.

“I was just wondering Are you and Justin you know?”

I bit my lip and looked away, “Nope, strictly friends.”

“You’re lying, aren’t you?!” She laughed.

“No?” I said dumbly with a small giggle.

“I won’t tell anyone, don’t worry. Come on, we have a surprise for you.”

I tagged along as she dragged me back to the table. I had a feeling that we were going to get along well. I sat back down and Scooter, I think that was his name, stood up with his glass of wine and hit it gently with a fork.

“I’d like to make a toast, a toast to a new part of our crew, (YN).”

“What?” I said unknowingly.

Everyone grabbed their glasses and looked from me to Scooter. I was wondering why they welcomed me so fast! I mean I just met Justin a week ago and I was already a part of his crew? This was odd but it was definitely fun.

“(YN), seeing you’ll be staying with Justin for a while, we need to make you feel welcome. So, welcome to the family.”

Everyone clapped and clinked their glasses together before gulping them down. I laughed nervously and stared around at this amazing bunch of people. They were all so so kind! I couldn’t even think of a better word. Everyone started talking to me and it couldn’t have been a better welcoming to the Bieber Crew.

“So (YN),” Usher said, pointing his fork at me, “Tell us a little bit about yourself.”

I froze up and looked around. Oh geez, everyone was staring at me now. Even Justin was. I swallowed hard and just started talking about everything- well not everything, but just some simple things about myself.

“I’ll actually be 18 in two days, which is pretty exciting.” I added at the end.

“Well then we have to celebrate!?” he yelled.

I blushed a little and looked at him crazily, “Celebrate?”

“Of course. Now that you’re a part of the team, we have to do something for you, and a birthday party is just the perfect start.”

10 comments:

  1. i love this story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did amazing ! The ÜParty is the perfect moment for an Arguement. I mean maybe some nice guys are coming and justin get's jealous and they come into an argument ! That will be pretty interesting. Sorry if I am annoying you! I saw that you wrote about my idea there above ! Thank you ! I'm so honored !
    Beneath my name is Midya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm the girl from germany again! I forgot to wirte :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i had an idea too! What about (YN)'s mom and maybe a sister of hers come and find her and support her so that she has someone she really knows and doesnt feel guilty about her decision !that could happen while party is going on or before it so that they can have a great time at the party together or after it after her arguing with justin (as the other anon said) thank u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This story is perfect? Can you post every day?? <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB!!!!!!!!!!!
    Plz keep on posting!!!!
    I love this story!!!
    It is AWESOME!!!!
    LOVE it!!!!!!
    love yea
    ~Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo good

    ReplyDelete
  8. Update as soon as possible please <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can u make the story more cute lmao like add some action between justin and (yn) if u know what I mean aha please and thank you <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.