25 Oct 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 7: Differences.

Hiii guys! I got quite a few questions on the last chapter so I'll take some time to answer them and talk about a few other things!
First of all, I read all of you inputs and ideas and I think that they are amazing! I plan on putting them in my story, but incorporating them in somewhere else later because I've written out everything that is going to come up in the next few chapters already! But I will try to find a place for those in my story!
Second, can I post everyday?
Okay, I would LOVE to post everyday, but I just don't have time! It's even hard for me to post every other day! Hopefully you understand babes(:
Last but not least... Can there be more action? PDA?
Okay for the anon who asked this, what do you specifically mean? Like private action or PDA like someone else said? Because there will definitely be PDA! But. It's only the 7th chapter now so I'm not just gonna jump into sex and yeah, you get me? Haha hopefully! But unless your new here, you probs know I'm more romantic then dirty(; if you know what I mean! Anyways, if you do want a dirty imagine or anything just say and I'll write one up within the next week!(:
If you need to talk to me privately or anything just email me at ana.mckenna7@live.com and I'll answer no doubt!(:
9 comments!?(:


Chapter 7:
Thursday, April 12th, 2012
11:00am

“WAKE UP! WAKE UP! TIME TO GET UP!”
This was such a weird dream- wait, this wasn’t a dream. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head to block out the sunlight and that annoying yelling. Less than a minute later, the covers were whipped off of my body and I turned over angrily to see Justin laughing. His hair fell in front of his face and he flipped it to the side. He was still in his pajamas from last night, so he obviously hadn’t changed just yet. He seemed to be having such a jolly time, now wasn’t he? Alfredo, well Fredo I guess, was laughing too as he held his camera, recording all of this.
“Justin.” I groaned and mumbled as I covered my face with a pillow.
“It’s your birthday! Get up!” Justin demanded.
I didn’t move a bit but I smiled under the pillow. He was so excited, even more excited for my birthday then I was. I closed my eyes but they shot open when I felt a tug on my feet. I threw the pillow at Justin and pleaded for him to not drag me off of the bed.
“Justin please no! I’m up! I’m getting up!”
He stopped and I sat up reluctantly. Justin and Fredo laughed at me and I stood up and stretched my arms above my head.
“Happy Birthday!” they yelled together.
I smiled and shook my head. Fredo dropped the camera to his side and gave me a big hug before I turned to Justin.
“Was this really necessary?” I said.
“Hm, yeah, it was.” Justin laughed.
I left the room and started a shower. I took a long shower, scrubbing my body and making sure I smelt perfect for today. I stepped out, dried off, and threw on some sweats and a tank top for now. This damn hotel was cold!
I walked out of the room and saw Justin sitting on the side of the bed watching me closely. Fredo had already left (luckily) so now we were alone. I crawled up behind Justin and dangled my arms over his shoulders. He turned his head and licked his lips before pressing them against mine. I closed my eyes in pleasure and when he pulled away, I bit my lip.
“Ready?” Justin said.
“Where are we going?”
We aren’t going anywhere. You are going with my mom to pick out an outfit for tonight. It has to be perfect, everything does.”
Before I could reply, Justin grabbed my legs from behind my thighs and pulled them forward, around his waist. I was hoisted into the air and we walked forward toward the hotel door. I grabbed a room key and we were off down the hall.
“You don’t have to give me a piggy-back ride you know, I can walk.” I said.
“Birthday girls don’t walk.”
I smiled and held onto him tighter. He started running down the hall and I laughed a little too loudly. We came to a quick stop towards the end of the hall and I knocked on the door because Justin couldn’t. It flung open within a minute and Pattie stood before the both of us. I smiled and waved at her and she seemed cheery this morning too.
“There’s the birthday girl! Happy Birthday honey, come in.” she said.
She kissed Justin on the cheek, we walked in, and Justin let go of me and dropped me on a bed. I leaned back on my arms and looked Pattie’s way.
“You and I are going shopping!” she yelled as she threw her hands up in the air.
I smiled widely before turning to Justin, “What are you gonna do?”
“I have to run some errands of my own.” He said as he pulled up his sweats just below his waistline.
“Well, we should probably leave now if we want to catch something to eat.” Pattie said as she grabbed her purse.
I stood up and we walked to the door together. I didn’t even have a purse, I just kept my phone in my pocket and a few other necessities like lip gloss and a pocket mirror I even that. I was kinda too lazy to anyways.
“Don’t have too much fun.” I yelled behind me to Justin who took off the opposite way of us back to our room.
He winked and smiled at me before turning back around. I followed Pattie to the elevator and downstairs to the lobby of the huge hotel. It was very luxurious in here, I could have settled for something that wasn’t five star if I weren’t with Justin.
“Okay, just follow me and don’t answer questions.” Pattie said before she opened the doors.
I obeyed her words and followed close behind like I had been the whole time. Of course, paparazzis crowded outside. They yelled ‘Pattie!’ and surprisingly, they were yelling my name too… I just kept my head down and followed Pattie to her black SUV. It was very roomy and spacious on the inside, I liked it. It was definitely a change from Justin’s low-riding chrome-colored Ferrari, that’s for sure. We pulled out of the lot and slowly drove down the crowded-with-fans road. Eventually, we hit the highway and we were off to some place Pattie was taking us.
“So, how are you liking being in the spotlight?” Pattie said as we took an exit.
“It’s not much different, I guess. Just getting stalked by fans everywhere I go and plenty of more people following me and liking my pictures on social networking sites. Scratch that, it’s really different.” I laughed.
“Yeah, sometimes it’s fun but sometimes it’s not. You’ll get used to it, don’t worry honey.”
She smiled at me as we stopped at a stoplight. I smiled back and grabbed my phone, clicking the camera button. I turned to Pattie and we took a quick picture together before I posted it on Insta with the caption: shopping with the one and only(: @pattiemallette thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!
"So, do you wanna tell me about you and Justin? I mean obviously something's going on!" Pattie said as she took her eyes off of the road for a few seconds before turning back.
"I-Well-"
“And we are here!” Pattie said as she pulled into a parking spot.
I looked out of the window at a little outlet mall. It was small, but it sure had a lot of different stores. I was glad she interrupted me. It was like a life saver because I didn't want to lie to his mom, but I didn't want to tell her either.
We walked down the sidewalk aimlessly before stopping into an unfamiliar store that Pattie insisted on. She studied my features for only a minute before she took off to find the perfect thing for me to wear. I tried keeping up with her, but she was pretty fast. She was probably my favorite person I’d met here yet, well actually, it was hard to choose.
This!” She said holding up a dress.
I took it out of her hands and looked at it, “Is a dress really necessary?”
“You’re kidding right? Your party is one of the most talked about parties in the US within the past two days, everyone’s going, and you need to look better than them all.”
I laughed and shook my head. Pattie was more like a best friend than my boyfr- Justin’s mom. She shoved me all the way to the fitting rooms and I went into one right away. I changed and looked at myself in the mirror. The simplicity of the dress made it beautifulEither she had good luck, or she was just amazing with fashion because this dress looked really good on me. I stepped out of the room with a stride and Pattie covered her mouth with her hands before jumping up and hugging me.
“You look so perfect! This is the dress then?”
I nodded and smiled towards her and we jumped up and down together. I changed quickly and we bought the dress and rushed out of the store to the next one to get shoes and accessories. We finally finished around 5:00pm and we were both longing to sit downsince we hadn’t in 5 hours. We left the outlet mall and headed back to the hotel to relax. I left Pattie’s with my bags and headed to my room where I slipped my shoes off and fell onto the bed in tiredness. Just as I went to reach for my phone, the door flung open and I jumped up.
“Justin!” I said excitedly.
I got up and ran towards him. He grabbed me and picked me up off of the ground laughing. He held his arms around me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips before he set me down.
“Someone’s happy to see me.” He laughed again.
“Well yeah, I just got done shopping with your mom.”
My voice faded out as I saw Pattie walk in a minute later. I smiled and she did the same back before brushing past us to go set things up for us to get ready.
“You two make me laugh.” Justin said. “But as soon as you’re done getting ready, I’ll be here to pick you up and bring you to your party.”
“Alright!” I said excitedly.
I wasn’t that tired anymore after seeing Justin, he just made me so happy and I was glad to get to spend even just minutes with him. I wouldn’t even be able to show any PDA with him after that, so I cherished it.
I went into the bathroom after shutting the door behind Justin and sat down so Pattie could curl my hair. I felt like such a princess, everyone was treating me like royalty. I definitely loved the feeling and the atmosphere, but it was all so new. I never usually wore dresses and I definitely never wore heels. This was going to be a new experience for me for sure. I’d never spent a birthday without my best friend from my home town, Arianna, so I kinda felt odd in general from that. Well, I guess there were a lot of firsts’ in the past week for me.
The dress flared out when I spun around in the mirror. This whole outfit was just gorgeous. A huge smile was on my face and even Pattie’s; she looked proud like an artist finishing a masterpiece. I hugged her tightly and she was much shorter than me with these heels on.
Thank you again Pattie, for all of this.” I said.
“It’s really my pleasure, now I think someone’s waiting for you.”
Her eyes shot behind me and I turned to see Justin standing by the door. He was in a completely different outfit and he stood with a smile on his face. He licked his lips and shook his head in disbelief. It was hard not to just run up to him and kiss him, but I held back my urges. I walked slowly up to him and hugged him. I was about a fourth of an inch taller than him now, which was pretty funny.
“You look beautiful.” He whispered.
“Why thank you.” I accepted his compliment.
He laughed and held out his arm. I hooked my arm with his extended arm and we walked out of the room together. Of course, there were paparazzis outside the hotel, but we did an okay job of avoiding them. We sat in the car alone and it took me a few seconds and a kiss to realize it.
“Justin, I can’t believe only a week ago you almost ran me over with your car.” I giggled.
“I know, it’s amazing we’ve made it this far.” He joked.
We arrived at the party more quickly than I thought we would and opened the car door to flashes and flashes everywhere. But this time, Justin stepped out first and turned to help me. I bit my lip before stepping out of the car and using his hand to stable myself. We hooked arms in an orderly manner once again and walked inside slowly, embracing the yelling of questions and little snaps everywhere. Now this was different, even for Justin.

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing ! I love it ;)
    -Midya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg why are you such an amazing writer!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. U should make a dirty imagine lmao >.< and Ur an amazing writer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its amazing Ana! And yeah you should make a dirty imagine in which Justin wants that so bad with (YN) but she says she's not ready and Justin respect it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG POST ASAP PLEASE! I LOVEUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this story. Please make it long! You're perfect Ana <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I CAN'T STOP READING OMG. Post Now Please Babe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I feel you Ana! Romantic is always better than dirty. Agreed <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.