3 Oct 2013

Found: 37: Interviews & Confessions.

Oh jeezzz hiii guyssss! You have put me in a tough decision, you know. I'm deciding whether or not to keep writing and all (well most of you) say to continue! And I would absolutely love to continue... Later in the month. Because for one if like a break... And two, it takes work to get each chapter onto my phone! So you guys can choose.. Would you rather have me continue this story and post once or twice a week? Or would you rather have me take a quick break and post every other day when I wrote some more and get some ideas? Leave some comments telling me what you think!
Anyways, here's the next chapter! 6 comments for next one tomorrow morning?
Oh and BTW, I've been slacking on answering your guys questions lately so if you have any, leave them below and I WILL get to them this time! Annddddd I do consider all of your guys ideas and incorporate them into my story! If you'd like to privately talk to me, my email is open 24/7 at ana.mckenna7@live.com for everyone! I'd love to hear your comments on my writing or any ideas that you have and I will reply as soon as I can! I love you all and I hope to hear from you too(:

Chapter 37:

February 6th, 2013

 

“Welcome back everybody! We are joined right now by one of the biggest stars on the planet. He’s in the middle of a gigantic world concert tour and his new album Believe Acoustic is headed straight to the top of the Billboard charts. Also this Saturday 11:30pm here on NBC you can see him as a host and musical guest on Saturday Night Live. Please welcome back to our show… Justin Bieber!”

I watched as Justin strode out on the stage in his camouflage shirt and pair of black pants. Jimmy Fallon greeted him with a smile and a bro hug before they both sat down and the music died down. I couldn’t help but laugh as they got up and hugged once more before finally sitting down. They started talking small talk and just memories for a few minutes about his fame and everything. The fans went wild and I watched with a pretty good view from behind them all towards the back.

“I saw you on twitter and all of your friends have ‘Lil’ out in front of their name.” Jimmy said.

“Lil, lil, ya know their short little guys.” Justin laughed as he held his hand a few feet from the ground.

“Lil Twist, Lil Za, right?”

They continued to talk about friends and a bunch of random stuff and some flashbacks to things he did previously. Justin talked about his grandparents and their farmhouse and everything to the extent. And then they started talking about his cars, of course.

“I wanna find like the actual batmobile, that’d be kinda fun.” Justin said matter-of-factly.

“Well what kind of crazy car do you drive?”

“Um, I actually- my car is uh the Ferrari uh, 458 Italia. It like drives amazing it’s like crazy.” Justin stuttered.

He was so cute when he got nervous, which I could tell he kinda of was. He stuttered a lot and said uh and like a bunch of times randomly. Gosh, I loved this kid.

“But you know what, the police really like to pull me over.” He added.

“Well you’re driving a vehicle that’s from like a comic!”

“I don’t do anything! It looks bad because- well half of the time it’s not me, I swear.” He said.

I knew exactly how this was going to end; he was going to blame me. Okay, I had only driven it like once or twice.

“Who else do you let drive your car!?” Jimmy exclaimed.

Justin looked innocently towards me and shook his head, “Only that little lady back there.”

He pointed towards me and I blushed. The crowd went wild in fits of laughter and the cameras flashed to me. I covered my mouth with my hands and laughed a bit myself, I mean I knew he was going to do this to me! He put me on the spot to make me blush and to embarrass me.

“Come on down here!” Jimmy said as he stood up and motioned for me to come, “Why not two celebrities, right guys!? The more the merrier!

I stood up and mouthed ‘Oh my God’ as I walked down the middle stairs with everyone cheering for me. I hugged Jimmy before sitting down on the couch next to Justin.

“So you’re the criminal here?” Jimmy laughed.

“Okay, okay,” I said as everyone laughed, “He makes me seem worse than I am. I only got pulled over once when I first drove it for speeding. And then I kinda sort of might have backed out of the driveway wrong…”

Everyone laughed, “No, no! She hit the gates by my house, more than once!” Justin added.

I put my head down as everyone laughed. This wasn’t rehearsed, so it was odd to be up here unannounced.

I sat their while they kept talking about multiple things, only adding in a few comments when needed. They talked about charity, his new album, and everything. I loved when they talked about his new album because he literally lit up and seemed so happy doing it. Then they talked about his tour and I was more included in the conversation.

“She comes on tour with me everywhere I go,” Justin said as he turned to me and smiled, “She’s like my little sidekick and we perform together and just have fun.”

I smiled and nodded. Justin was being so open about our relationship. Well, not really, but more open than I thought he’d ever be.

“So when are you guys going to do a duet?” Jimmy asked.

The crowd all clapped and yelled and whistled while I laughed, “We already have one!”

“Oh psh, we want a new fresh one. That one is old! We want another, right guys?”

The crowd clapped once more loudly and Justin looked at me. He put his hand on my knee and rubbed it gently. I bit my lip and shrugged towards him. He looked back to Jimmy and shrugged too.

“Well, we’ll see how it goes.” Justin simple answered.

The time started passing and we took a break and then we got back to the show. Then, I watched them stand up and talk before they were going to do there activity.

“So your abs are a musical guest on the next album, right?” Jimmy said as the crowd went wild.

“My abs? No, haha, but I’ve been doing this workout.”

He got on the ground to show them his little ‘secret trick’ but he ended up not doing it. They started the activity and they had to throw things into a hoop. There were all of his favorite things on the table. Tim Horton’s, Brooklyn Nets hat, ramen noodles, chuck Norris picture, and a Justin Bieber doll. I laughed as they shot things. Soon, they got to the hat and Justin took the hat off of the doll and- STARTED MAKING OUT WITH IT?! I blushed and I laughed as Jimmy had to stop him. The cameras flickered from me to them randomly.

“(YN) over there must be jealous.” Jimmy laughed.

“Awe.” Justin said sadly.
He ran over to me and I wasn’t expecting it but he pecked my lips before running back. He was being so- lovey- lately. I loved it though so who cares.

They continued with throwing stuff and then the interview was over. It was really fun and at the end I got up and went over to Justin.

“That was fun.” I whispered in Justin’s ear as he put his arms around me and we walked backstage.

I agreed and smiled. It was nice to have him back and like this. I just couldn’t ever get that night off of my mind and I didn’t understand why it happened.

Justin dropped me off at the studio before he left to go home and get some rest. Tomorrow we were off back on vacation with his family before we started up the tour again. I hadn’t done a concert since the beginning of December. It’d been two whole months! That was crazy because- well it just was! But I wanted to get one last thing done and recorded before we left; I needed to, because it was for Justin.

I walked in the studio, did my usual recording session of lyrics I wrote, and then I was done. Short and simple. Because everything was right on and I didn’t need editing or revising, it was easy.

It was already late and almost hitting midnight. No one was in the recording studio besides me and the managers finishing up meetings. I decided to eavesdrop because I knew that it was about Justin. I was interested, okay?! Don’t blame me. I stopped outside of the cracked open door and listened to the table of business men and women chit-chatting about things.

“So wait,” a woman asked, “What was the whole point of that whole stunt?”

“To get things stirring. If those two love birds have a bit of drama, the media will go crazy, the number of fans will go up and so will the number on our paychecks.”

I wrinkled my nose and wondered what they were talking about. I pulled out my phone and opened up the voice recording app to make sure I caught everything they were saying. Just in case, you never know.

“But didn’t you hear how Justin reacted on the phone when she left that night? It was like he slipped into a mode of depression and he wasn’t going to get over it. He hated himself, and if that continues to happen over and over again, he’s going to drop us for her.”

“Oh boo who! Justin wouldn’t give up his career for a girl.”

“But he would… Look guys, I can’t be a part of anymore of your guys’ plots to get more money. I saw the look on Twist’s face and (YN)’s and I felt horrible. I lost a friend and my boyfriend, and I don’t want that to happen again.”

Atifa. My jaw dropped when I heard her voice. I heard excessive arguing after that between everyone before some guy shouted to get them to quiet down.

“Look, Atifa, you can get anything you want when you help us-“

“I don’t want to help you anymore. I’m done; you don’t have to pay me. I’d rather have friends then money.”

I heard a chair screech across the wooden floor and the click clack of heels. I tried to push myself to move away from the door, but I was stunned. I couldn’t move because I couldn’t believe this. Atifa opened the door and after she shut it, she turned my way and jumped when she saw me.

“(YN)… w-what are you doing here?” she said uneasily.

I stood for a few seconds before I put my arms around her and hugged her. I felt horrible that I pretty much hated her guts before all of this. She willingly hugged me back before we both pulled away.

“You heard all of that, didn’t you?” she said.

“Yup, and look I’m sorry.”

“No, I am. I kissed you’re boyfriend and I knew that it was wrong. Butlook, Justin’s a great guy and he really was against all of this. But management is a bitch and they forced him to.”

I breathed out slowly and nodded. I needed to run outside and apologize to Justin.

“I have to go, but friends?” I said quickly.

“Friends.”

We shook hands before hugging one last time and I scurried out of the building. I overlooked the parking lot before spotting Justin’s shiny car. I ran quickly to it before pulling the door open and shoving my bags inside. I pushed them to the ground and before Justin could start the car, I grabbed him and pressed my lips against his. He seemed shocked and once I pulled away, his facial expression explained it all.

“Did something happen? Am I missing something?” Justin asked confused.

“You did it because you had to, not because you wanted to, and I’m sorry for freaking out I d-“

“Didn’t know. You didn’t know, and that’s fine, you shouldn’t be apologizing because I love you and you love me and that’s all that matters.”

I stared him in his beautiful brown eyes and shook my head, “God, you’re the best boyfriend a girl could ask for.”

I pressed my lips against his once more before we left and went home. I felt so much better about everything now that I knew it wasn’t meant to happen. It was all fake; and now I hated management. I didn’t understand why they did things like this and that.

We got home and laid in bed and cuddled. We had to get up in 4 hours to leave for a vacation. Lucky us, right?

11 comments:

  1. Amazinggggggg as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee it !!<33 We don't care when you post just don't end it please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GOOD ! LOVE IT !

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO GOOD ! LOVE IT !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! U could post for week but please dont stop writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't end it please!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this story don't end it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! I actually had asked you for that to happen (the whole fake relationship) !!! Your amazing writer thank you for the amazing stories!!! Please dont end the story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it so please don't stop posting cuz it would make me sad :((

    ReplyDelete
  10. i hope you will still write some chapters because your story is really amazing!! i love it and you are really talented! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please don't end it :( take all the time you need to think and relax and then come back to us pleeease? We love you!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.