19 Oct 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 4: Let's Leave.

Hi guys(: it's late here, but at least I'm still posting right?! I don't have much to say so I'll answer some questions that I haven't in awhile and some questions in general!

Q: When will you be finishing Found?
A: I will be finishing it in early to mid November! But I will keep everyone updated if it changes!
Q: How long is this story going to be?
A: I actually thought about this and seeing in going to be writing about the whole tour and more, this one will be one of the longest I've written, at least I think.

Those are the only ones I can think of... Lol but anyways if you have more, leave them in the comments below and I WILL answer them!
Also, if you have any ideas to add to this story, I will try to incorporate the best! Please please please leave ideas because I do get writers block and it sucks :/
Alright, 7 different comments?(:

Chapter 4:

Sunday, April 8th, 2012

10:00pm


I put my reading glasses on and my eyes followed my finger, scanning each page of the book. I had been cooped up in this house since Thursday and I hadn’t talked to Justin since then either. My dad had my phone locked somewhere and hidden well. I looked for it constantly when he was gone and surprisingly, my step-mom helped. She was on my side completely because she said that she had once been in my place. I was beginning to like her even more.

I grabbed my backpack and shoved my book back in there, along with all of my finished homework. It wasn’t that much seeing I only had one class with actual homework and that was French, the rest were electives. I set it down next to my bed and sighed. I hated homework and all of the stress that came with it. It wasn’t helping the fact that I was already upset. Justin probably hated me because it seemed like I was ignoring him. I laid back, took my glasses off and set them on my bedside table, and closed my eyes. Just as I got comfortable, I heard a light knock on my balcony doors. I hopped up quickly and strode towards it, my heart beating. I didn't usually get visitors at such a late hour. When I pulled back the curtains, I saw Justin standing there smiling weakly. His bangs were brushed down and he was wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

“Justin…” I whispered as I scrambled to unlock the door.

He grabbed me and held me in his arms immediately upon opening the door. I felt warmness when he touched me and the smell of his cologne filled the room. I didn’t even care if my dad found out that he was here, at least I got to see him again.

“Where have you been? I’ve been texting you like crazy.” Justin whispered as quietly as possible. I could barely make out his words myself he was unbelievably quiet.

“My dad has my phone and I’m grounded. I’m not supposed to see you again.” I said with a crack in my voice.

Even when I wasn’t with Justin, I was developing feelings for him. It was like every day I hadn't seen him, the more my feelings took over. 

Call me crazy, but I really liked him, and maybe he didn’t see it, but I didn’t care. As long as I got to see him, I was happy and content.

“Well that’s unfortunate, I really thought he’d like me.” Justin joked.

I smiled although I was more nervous than ever, having him here. I wiggled out of his hold and ran to my door, locking it and making sure my dad couldn’t just walk in. I turned back to see Justin taking off his shoes and tucking them under my bed. I laughed quietly and walked back towards him.

“How long are you expecting to stay?” I smirked.

“Well, as long as I can.” He smiled as he pulled me in and held me tight again.

I rested my head on his chest. I couldn’t believe how close we were seeing we met only 3 days ago, practically 4 now . The only thing that I didn’t like, was that I had no idea where we stood on what we were. Friends or more than friends? By the way he held me, I’d say more than friends, but I felt like that was wrong because it's so soon. I didn’t think he knew either, but it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

I pulled away slowly and with his hands still resting on my lower back, I spoke up, well whispered, “Justin, are we friends?”

He looked at me confusingly, “Of course we’re friends-“

“I mean are we- just friends?”

A tense feeling filled the room as we stood staring at each other. His jawline tightened and he parted his lips as if he was going to speak, but the sound of footsteps interrupted us. I looked left and right and then shoved him towards my closet.

“Be quiet.” I urged him.

He held a finger up to his mouth motioning that he was going to be quiet and I silently shut the closet door behind me. I grabbed my bottle of air freshener and sprayed it everywhere in my room. I stopped just as I heard two knocks on my bedroom door. My heart was beating really fast as I unlocked the door, but I calmed myself as best I could.

“Hey honey,” my dad said, “look, I’m sorry, yet again, for grounding you, I just want you to stay away from- him. You’re still grounded until Thursday, then you’re free. Just none of him.

My dad wouldn’t even say his name he was so mad. I could tell that he was sincerely sorry, but he was still mad that Justin had kissed me and all. I took a deep breath and wrapped my arms around his neck, on my tippy toes hugging him.

“It’s okay, don’t be sorry, I understand.” I lied.

He hugged me back but he seemed hesitant. “You smell like col-“

Clean Linen?” I pointed to the can I was holding. “I just sprayed my room because it smelt funny to me.”

The look of suspicion remained on his face but he didn’t bother to finish his sentence. He stood and took in a second deep breath.

“Yeah, clean linen. Anyways, I’m working late shifts this week so my hours are shifted from 11:00pm until 9:00am, are you going to be okay with that?”

“Yeah, I’ll be fine and I’ll be at school mostly anyways.”

He kissed my forehead before heading to his room. I made sure his door was closed before I closed and locked mine. I waited just a few more seconds before letting Justin out of the closet. Good thing it was a walk in or he would’ve been cramped in there.

“Wow, that was close.” He whispered as he stepped out of the closet. “You know he was gonna say cologne, not clean linen right?”

“Yeah,” I laughed, “But I had to cover it up somehow.”

He smiled and we sat on my bed together, laying back and staring up at my illuminated plain ceiling. We never finished our conversation before my dad came in, and I was longing to hear his answer, but I didn’t want to ask again. I felt like that’d be weird because I’d be too pushy.

“You’re probably wondering what my answer to your question is, aren’t you?” Justin asked.

I turned my head to my right and looked him in the eyes, “How’d you know?”

“I can just tell.”

I laughed and he sat up and I followed. He fumbled with his fingers between his legs and I watched his every move. I was waiting impatiently for his answer and I was only hoping for the best.

“I don’t want to be- be just friends. But we just met and you don’t like the fame and I don’t want you to get hurt-“

“Justin, you’re already worried about something that may never happen. I won’t get hurt like everyone says, at least I don’t think- and besides, if I do I can handle it. Neither of us want to be just friends-“

“Is it too soon?” he asked.

“I guess it depends.” I mumbled sadly.

I didn’t want it to depend. I wanted the answer to his question to be no, it’s not too soon for us to be together. I just wanted to be with him, and for him to hold me. I longed for his touch now, and I couldn’t control it.

“Well, we couldn’t tell anybody for a while.” Justin added.

“And we’d have to deal with my dad.”

“And we have to wait until you’re done with school.”

Is there anything important holding us back?” I giggled quietly.

He turned to me and deeply laughed before his facial expression turned the opposite of his emotions. His jaw tightened once more and he looked serious. My heart was beating fast as I stared at him with glistened eyes.

“We’d have to leave.” He barely pushed the words out of his mouth.

My breath hitched in my throat. We would have to leave, because he isn’t normal. He’s famous. He has a career. I’d have to leave with him, but there was no way with my dad. I’d have to run away… but my dad would still find me with the cameras and the news and… I couldn't do it.

“I can’t.” I breathed out slowly.

“You can, when you’re 18 in 4 days we can leave, go to Miami and get away from this.

“Justin, how? How do I just leave school and m-my dad?” my voice cracked when the last word escaped my lips.

Justin gently placed his hand on my thigh and I felt the warmness from his touch once again. He moved his hand up and under my chin, moving my head up so that I was looking into his eyes.

“You’re cold.” He said quietly.

I swallowed hard and he moved closer to me, wrapping his arms around me and holding me tight to warm me up. I still felt cold, because I knew this wasn’t right. The feeling of adrenaline rushing through my veins while disobeying my dad was always followed by regret and guiltiness.

“I’m still in school too, my tutor wouldn’t mind tutoring you to, we’d just have to transfer your papers and everything. You’ll graduate at the same time as me, but at your high school.”

“Does your tutor teach French? Because that’s the only class I have.”

Justin’s face lit up. I was really confused, but I figured that his tutor definitely taught French. I couldn’t help but smile and brush my hair behind me ear, waiting for his response.

“Yeah, but I know French too. I can’t exactly teach you, but you can catch on if you’re around me.” Justin said excitedly in a low voice.

I laughed at him and I looked away shyly. There was no way that this was all going to work out, or was there? It would be crazy, but it definitely wouldn’t be impossible. I stayed shivering in his arms and we sat and talked about how we’d leave.

“My birthday’s on Thursday, but can we make it that long?” I asked.

“Let’s leave sooner. I’ll get us a flight within the next two days and we can leave where he can’t find us.”

“I- Okay.” I replied quietly.

My lip quivered and I looked down at the floor. I’d be leaving all of this behind, and may never see it again, but it’s a chance worth taking. I grabbed my phone and checked some of my accounts as I usually did at night. Justin and I were lying in bed now and he watched my every move. I scrolled down my Instagram feed aimlessly before stopping on a picture. It was of me giving a thumbs up and covered in paint. I smiled and looked at Justin, our faces just an inch apart.

“You called me beautiful and adventurous.” I whispered.

“That’s because you are, and you just don’t know it.”

I felt his lips brush mine and my breathing stopped. I leaned back as he leaned forward, our lips never apart. We moved in sync and I felt adrenaline and everything else you could possibly feel in a situation like this. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so right. I opened my eyes to catch a breath after a minute and looked into his caramel brown eyes.

“I don’t think it’s too soon, its perfect timing.” Justin said quietly, his voice sounding raspy.

I smiled and he laid his head next to mine, studying my features slowly. I didn’t feel self-conscious anymore because I knew that this was real. I could just feel it. Some people would’ve said that it’s just dumb young love and we don’t understand after 4 days, but I’d say that it’s real. More real than I myself would ever understand.

9 comments:

  1. Awwwh this is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you change the background back it was batter before and oh btw. The. Story is amazing!!<333

    ReplyDelete
  3. your an amazing writer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best story evveeer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nexttt!, please now

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Story can wait for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're amazing! I love it ! beneath I am from germany♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with this story!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.