29 Sept 2014

Story Ideas.

Hi guys(:
Okay well since some people are being rude about me coming back on the blog, I'd like to inform you all why I left in the first place.
Well, I left sometime in March I believe because my life was just becoming a lot more stressful. School, friends, and mostly family were my problems. I hate talking about it, but my dad passed away in June. I was going to come back a lot sooner but then that happened and I haven't been that well since.. It's been hard and hearing hate because people think I'm "stealing" the other writers spotlight is even harder. I'm not stealing anything from anybody, that's childish and ridiculous, as I've said before. I've been writing on this blog for two years now and I've gone through some sh*t that has been really serious and critical.
But this blog is about fanfiction, so I'm not going to talk about my personal life, I just thought I'd let you guys know why I've been gone for like ever! But I'm back now for awhile! And thanks for your ideas, I think I'm going to finish up Equilibrium before I start a new story! But you're still welcome to leave your ideas anytime you have them(:
Thanks or understanding(: love you guys!

14 comments:

  1. Well I'm so happy that youre back & can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was one comment and I took care of it we all still love u and don't look at it as had all it said was fuck you fuck you could mean they wanted some of that cake Lmao love u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao if someone criticizes u we will handle it we love u

      Delete
  4. Update already we need u back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok can u hurry up no pressure just we really miss u and we waited a lot for u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please come back soon I understand why u left and we all want u to come back we love u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stealing people's spotlight is shit ok if u are talking about ina she had Millon's of comments she even got like 40 comments once and if anything she stole yours all ur Reader went to her when u left

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok u guys let's give Ana everything she's missing let's five her 6 months worth of comments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok we love u don't u get it we would take a bullet for u and love gets rocky sometimes people say things they don't mean let's forgive and forget we want u back it was like we broke up and tryed to move on but we can't we need u back in our lives

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ana baby we need u now and just so u know ina wrote a chapter that reminded us of u and we all decided to comment here because we need u to feel the love and understand the need its like u died and we need u back everyday ur gone we morn we need u

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reading three comments they are all the same so in not going to repeat everyone again ana u get it come back update we want something a sample ur a great writer bit we need it back it's like u stole it from us

    ReplyDelete
  12. U see only twelve comments but they are worth a million I'm so surprised that a chapter can make us all think of ana that shows our love

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much love omg I feel so unoriginal but we love u

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.