8 Oct 2014

Fame 40



hi so here it is I've been busy with school and we have a book to read and 3 tests till the end of october but good news we start holidays on the 24th for a week so I'll write than add me on snapchat is you wanna be special and know what's gonna happen with the story and what should call you guys?! leave it in the comments and enjoy !!!!!!!!!

snapchat: ina-bow
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 am 

STUDIO

I walked in the building

YN: Hi jenn keys for 8

J: here you go

she handed me the keys and I stepped in the elevator and saw that we were already on the 2nd floor and than the bing went off and I stepped out of the elevator.

I saw my studio it was number 8


I stepped in there and everything was empty scooter being late again and he would yell at me for being late pff

I rested the beg on the couch and than I herd the door shut

sb: hi YN

YN: hi scooter, how are you

I hugged him

Sb: good you

YN: good so where were you late again?

sb: ariana is writing a new song and has 0 ideas

YN: i have a bunch of songs she can use

SB; ok well you two get together and figure it out than call me I'll get everything else

YN: ok so where is Mike?

M: I'm here I'm here

YN: let's get it started

M: Hell yeah

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I just arrived home and in half an hour I have  to  meet taylor about that gift for justin. Ariana came tonthe studio and I gave one of my songs to her it's no problem like I have 2 note books full of songs that I'm not planning to use anytime soon. Justin called and he's getting on a plane at 3pm LA time I miss him and it's been a day. 

I'm  sweating so much I need to take anoder shower and I'll probably need to take one this evening. 



I took a shower and put on this dress and did my make up again when I was done it was 2.30 shit shit shit I'm late. 

I took my phone wallet and ran out the door. I sat in my car and opened the gate. There was paparazzi all over the place. I barley got to drive a little faster I didn't want to hit anyone. 

--__------------------


When I got to the café me and Taylor were talking about I got out pf the car and there were like 3 paparazzi there. I walked quickly to taylor. 

Yn: hey tay 

Ty: hi yn how are you? 

Yn: I'm good, you 

Ty: good and don't worry the rest is fine 

Yn: so what about Allison?

Ty: her and the baby are good 

Yn: that's so good to hear, what about the sex 

Ty: Are you sure you wanna hear about sex 

Yn: oh my god not that sex but the sex of the baby 

Ty: oh sorry no she doesn't know that but she's thinking of renting a house here when I'm gone so you cAn all be closer. 

Yn: that would be so cool. But they can stay stay with me if they'd like. 

Ty: sure I'll ask them 

Yn: good 

Ty: so the gift? 

Yn: yeah thanks about that like a 100 times 

Ty: no problem I still have like 2 of them 

Yn: think he'll like it? 

Ty: i think he'll love it, you must really like him 

Yn: I love him so much 

Ty: that's good to hear, I think it's better that you found a guy that can make you happy and can understand what you're going through and be there for you because you're both going through the same thing and I can see it in his eyes he loves you so much too

Yn: thank you so much for saying that 

Ty: no problem 

He hugged me and kissed my cheek 

----------------------------------------

I arrived at home and the minute I went through the door I turned on the TV and plopped down on the couch. 

I flipped through the channels and found friends so I watched that for a while than I think I might of fell Asleep. 

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💍💍

I was awakened by my phone ringing I checked the caller ID and it was Justin 

Yn: hello babe 

Jb: hey babe we are landing 

Yn: oh shit I fell asleep sorry I'll be there Asap 

Jb: no problem 

Yn: sorry again 

Jb: it's fine. 

Yn: see you soon, love you 

Jb: love you too 

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Here it is love you guys ( post comments what should I call you guys ) 

17+ comments? 

Ina-bow for updates and sneak peeks 😘



   


































10 comments:

  1. OMFG MY BAE IS THERE YESSSSS OMG HE IS AWESOME OMG HE IS SO SEXY JUSTIN I LOVE YOU ok my fangirl minute is over

    ReplyDelete
  2. REUNITE YN AND JUSTY

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT'S THE GIFT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR BRIANNA SAYS SHE KNOWS BUT SHE WON'T TELL US

      Delete
    2. IKR!!!!!!!!

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.