19 Oct 2014

Fame 42

Hi here it is you all wanted a new one so
ReAd the author's note 
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

$$ 7.55 pm $$ 

Same say 26th of February 

I'm still in my room and I don't think Justin is in the house I wouldn't be surprised if he's home watching tv in his hotel room just thinking what slut I am. Why wouldn't he let me explain?! 

Are we on a break or what I tweeted a few things like 

A good day can be ruined pretty fast #misunderstanding 

And

You think what you want but my head has it's own brain it can not do stuff or control stuf that I do not agree with #speakthetruth 

Justin also tweeted something but I dodn't read it

Everyone is saying we broke up and that I am the reason he's sad witch is false it's the other way around 

And I am begging to get more and more and more hate 

But There are some sweet comments and my fans will always be there. 

In a few minutes I decided to call Justinto see if he's ok. 

It was ringing and ringing and ringing 

End 

I texted him 

It's fine if you don't wanna talk to me but I just wanted to make sure your ok or safe whatever I don't know where you are and I don't wanna annoy you but please I know your mad at me but please tell me your ok at my place or at the hotel. 

And I waited about 15 minutes for a text back he was probably debating if he was gonna text back or not

I went for a walk I'm at the beach. 

ok that helped in a way 

Are you gonna go to your hotel or are you gonna stay here? 

He responded back: 

I don't know probably go back to the hotel later and Fredo will probably pick up my stuff. 

In that moment I was blwn away He doesn't even wanna see me he's that mad at me or hurt or whatever.

Ok. So are we done than? 

He texted back in a few minutes probaby didn't know what to text back 

I guess so. 

And that's when I really broke down in tears. 

Ok . This was it. 

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔


A/N::::

This is so sad I cried. 

17+ comments for next one 

Probably tomorrow I need to study really hard I have a test for Math - Wednesday
Slovenian- tuesday 
And Chemistry- Friday 

And saturday I am free Sunday is my birthday in a fucking week can't wait and than I have a week break so yeah that week I will post more hopefully 

I love you guys and my snapchat fans/supporters/ readers 

Whatever you wanna call yourselves you know what happends add me on snapchat to find out : Ina-bow 
My Twitter: ina koncan 

And Instagram: Ina Koncan 

Love you guys off to study land 💋❤️



6 comments:

  1. OK so flirtyjbieber was crashing and we couldn't comment sorry ina bae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get back together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they time to cool off wait overnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah chill they were made for each other

      Delete
  4. You said that you would post!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.