12 Oct 2014

Fame 41

Hi guys here it is 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just arrived at the airport and called Justin 

Yn: hi baby I 'm here 

JB; oh ok you were fast I'm gonna cal kenny to walk me to your car don't get out of the car 

Yn; ok, but than I can't say 'hi' to you properly 

I smiled 

JB; well we're going to your house right? I think it's q perfect place to say it 

I. Just giggled 

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💥💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💥


Me and Justin got to my place like an hour ago and we basically just made out we decided that we are gonna watch a movie I set the movie and Justin went to make popcorn.  

I set on the couch ans than my phone rang 

Taylor 

T; hey 

Yn: hi Tay 

T: so I spoke too Alissonand she said that they would stay with you if your still upfor it and they would just stay until they find a house. 

Yn: ok sure but they wouldn't bother me 

T: oh they would believe me 

I laughed at that

T: so Does Justin know about the gift 

Yn: no Justin has no idea whitch is good for us and better for me 

T: Yeah he'll be more surprised that's for sure 

Yn; yeah, so when do you think that they'll go

T: um probbably like the 5th of March cause that's when I leave so... 

Yn: but you'll be there for my concert 
Right

T: right 

Yn: good 

T: so are you doing the garden? 

Yn: yeah I am tomorrow 

T: I can't wait to see you up there

Yn: aw 

T: I am so proud of you, you know that? 

Yn: i do 

T: good everyone is proud of you in this family 

Yn: i would hope so 

T: so I spoke to Alison and she said I could thell you the sex of the baby 

Yn : uh yes please 

T: It's a baby 

Yn: I know it is 

T: girl 

Yn: Omg this sex is the best and I would know 

That sounds wrong 

Eh whatever 

T: Yeah I'm happy with both 

Yn: you should be I mean you have me and me 

T: and Alison and Kim 

Yn; oh yeah I forgot 

T: so did you bring the gift up yet 

Yn: no I didn't it's in my car 

T: oh ok 

Yn: I'll have to sneak out

T: is he at your place ? 

Yn: yeah he is 

T: ok sorry for breaking this date or whatever , see you soon I have to go to the airport and go to Colorado don't do anything stupid 

Yn: i won't

T: not you both of you don't do something you will regret 

Yn; omg we won't !! Ew come on 

I had to act

T: ok (laugh) 

Yn: on love you by 

T: love you bu have fun but not to much fun 

Yn: ok see you soon I hope love you too by. 

T: by 

I hung up. 

I Posted a picture of me on instagram 


I probbly should do this right now or maybe not but I'm having a lazy day  #lazydaywithJay I can npt wait till I get my popcorn right now

I posted it and went out his instant cause of the hate 

What's taking Justin so flipping long 

I went in the kitchen to see him leaning against the counter his face in his hands and a bowl of  popcorn. He looks extremely sad 

I walked to him and put my hand on his back and he shook his head 

He was crying 

Yn: Justin what's wrong? 

He lited his head off his hands 

Jb: who is he? 

Yn: what ? Who? 

Jb: the guy your cheating on me with? 

Yn: what Justin ?!

Jb: the guy you are also seeing behind my back and are hiding him but no anymore you are also going on dates with him when i'm out of town and you two are kissing cheeks and al that shit 

Yn: Justin I swear-


I tought you and I were exclusive and i tought i wouldn't have to point that out when we had sex and sorry but that was a big deal for me if I would have know sooner I wouldn't of done that with you and save it for someone who could appreciate that and not sleep around later or something I tought you were the one who wouldn't of done that cause it's been done to you but i guess I was wrong wasn't I ? 

I just stood there tears falling out of my eyes.

He was accusing me of cheating after I gave my verginiti to him and saying I love you to him witch was a hard word for me to say. 

I just stood there my mouth open and tears streaming down my face. 

After that he said the words that I tought could becer leave his mouth 

Jb:  -


💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Comment 

10+ comments

And watch out 

Brake up or make up what are you thinking?? Comment 

Snapchat: ina-bow you already know what's gonna happen 😉😉😉😉😉







14 comments:

  1. Cheating with who the air

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's cheating with taylor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clueless moment
      But he's your cousin
      Lmao

      Delete
  3. I swear if u don't update pmg I will die I hate cliffhangers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calm down justin babu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's over reacting

      Delete
    2. Baby please let her explain

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.