22 Oct 2014

Fame 44

Hi so guys tomorrow I'm writing my math test and I have to get a good grade so pray that I'll get like a B or sonething. 

Ok thanks for 27 comments


☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I pulled him by his jacket in my house tonight took his hand than I remembered that we are broke up so i let go

I led him to the living room and turned iff the TV and faced him. 

Yn: what Justin? 

Jb: Ok first I'm so so sorry about that I saw some people tweet me that you were out with a dude abd I decided to let it go but than I herd you No justin has bo Idea abd this sex is great abd I love you too so what did you expect for me to do Jump around thinking that I'm beeing cheated on. 

Yn; yeah I get that ba-Justin But you could of asked me so I would explain that it was Taylor and he was helping me get a gift for you so we wouldn't have that fight you and the yelling at ne calling me a slut in noce words abd ne crying and than you storming out and me going to my room crying out everything I had in me. And than the worst the breake up. 

I looked up at him seeing tears running down his face. I leabed closer hesitating if I should wipe his cheek so I slowly put up my hand and wiped his tears. 

He looked at my face and my eyes Than I looked at his eyes his eyes looking at my lips and my eyes falling down to his. 

He leaned in closer I followed his actions. We were getting closer and closer , his lips gently tuching mine just enough for me to close my eyes he kissed me a little harder and our lips moved for a couple of minutes. It was perfect not making out just kissing a kiss filled with love. We broke away and there were a few new tears running down his cheek I moved my thumb wiping them off. 

Jb: can we make our break up a make up?

Yn: I would very much like that. 

I smiled at him and he smiled back

Jb: good 

He smiled at me bigger


Jb: I love you so much it hurts, I realized that today i love you baby so much 

Yn: i love you too Justin so much.

I kissed him and he pulled me on his lap. 

Yn: so you staying here tonight?

Jb: if I can 

Yn: yes please 

Jb: ok my stuff is in fredo's car anyway and we'll drop his car off tomorrow ok? 

Yn: ok 

He smiled me and. Kissed my forehead.


💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Ok this is it For now 

15+ comments 

I love you guys fingers crossed for a B. 


3 comments:

  1. Aww I love it love it love it so cute can you like post pitcures of Jelena too instead of Jarbara. And btw your snap is amazing thank you so much I love you you are without a dout the best writer ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Jelena posts and I know you said she has to have blue eyes but still Jelena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post please and jelena

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.