21 Oct 2014

Fame 43


Ok I know I said 17+ but I wrote another chapter and it's getting on my nerves there saved as a draft so...

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💜

8.00 pm

Same day

My doorbell rang I quickly wiped undermu eyes but I knew I looked like a mess. I ran downstairs and oppened the door. 

Yn: hey Fredo 

F: hi yn how are you doing? 

He came in and hugged me a hug I really needed right now 

Yn: fredo I didn't do it 

I said while crying 

F: i believe you 

Yn: how's Justin 

F: he's a mess, when I came and got him at the beach he was quiet and sad when we got to the hotel he just went to his room and has been there ever since, don't tell him I think that but I think he's crying 

Yn: I doubt that we'll ever gonna speak again

F: you had a fight it's gonna be ok 

Yn: he didn't tell you? 

F: what 

Yn; he broke up with me 

F: WHAT ?! 

Yn: yeah 

F: OK HE DID NOT SAY A THING ABOUT A BRAKE UP FILL ME IN WHAT HAPPENED FROM THE START

i told him everything yeah everything, he already knows that we had sex and all 

F: wow I'll tell him to talk to you... 

Yn: no it's ok I don't think he wants to hear my name or talk to me 

F: than I'll tell him. 

Yn: fine but not the gift part 

F: my lips are sealed 

Yn : thanks fredo 

F: no problem 

He hugged me and I gave him Justin's stuff 

I went back upstairs to my room and let a few tears run.  

I posted a pitcurw but deleted in 30 seconds when it got a couple of comments and likes already


Think before you do something 

Justin's POV 

I was in my room ever since fredo picked me up. I was here crying and mad at the same time. 

I herd a knock on the door and there was Fredo with my stuff 

F: you fucked up 

Jb: why me

F: she didn't cheat on you idiot did you let her explain?!

Jb: there was nothing to explain 

He walked in my room

F: Dude that guy on the photo is not her plus boyfriend it's her fucking uncle 

Jb: well now it's her uncle right? Like I'm gonna believe it. This sex is the best and I love you too that sounds like her uncle! 

F: DUDE THIS SEX WAS THE BEST IS BECAUSE HER UNCLE ANS AUNT ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL! AND DON'T SAY YOU DON'T CAUSE YOU DO SAY I LOVE YOU BEFORE YOU HANG UP ON SOMEONE AND GIRLS DO THAT. 

Jb: WELL IF IT WAS HER UNCLE WHY WOULD HE BE HERE! 

F: you have to ask her that 

Jb: yeah that's right she doesn't even know cause it wasn't her uncle I know taylor and that wasn't him. 

F: MAYBE HE SHAVED DUDE! 

Jb: stop sticking up for her! 

F: you know sometimes you really are a dick 

Jb: yeah but I keep mine in my pants not like her man whore 

F: DUDE YOU LOVE HER YOU PRACTICALLY CALLED HER A SLUT AND SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING AT ALL DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT CAN HURT HER SHE GETS CALLED A SLUT PROBABLY A MILLION TIMES A DAY! I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF SHE WAS HOME CUTTING AGAIN 

JB: DON'T STAND UP FOR HER FREDO WHY WOULD TAYLOR EVEN BE HERE

F: BECAUSE OF YOU 

JB: ME?! 

F: YEAH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHO YOU THINK IS A SLUT WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMEONE SHE LOVES A GOOD BIRTHDAY GIFT AND ITS PRETTY DARN AMAZING AND SHES THINKING OF NOT COMING TO THE PARTY AT ALL AND SHE WANTED TO GIVE THE GIFT TO ME WELL A PART OF IT TO GIVE IT TO YOU AS A PART OF MY GIFT AND I SAID NO BECAUSE THAT GIFIT IS LITERALLY WORTH MORE THAN A MILLION DOLLARS AND SHE WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING ELSE TOO 
THE WHOLE GIFT IS PROBABLY WORTH A MILLION AND A HALF DOLLARS OR MORE. 

I wasn't listening since everything he said added  up 

Jb: Give me the keys to your car 

F: why 

Jb: I have to go and try to save my relationship 

F: oh thank god cause I was about to kill you

I got the keys ran out and sped of  her house

Taylor and Allison a girl... Good

I still cried thonking she could be at home really cutting

Yn's pov

It was like 9.00 pm and there was the doorbell again . I oppened the door andd there was Justin standing there with a red rose in his hand he looked like a mess but still perfect. 

Yn: what Justin Came here to yell at me? 

Jb: I'm so sorry YN so fucking sorry. Fredo had to yeal at me and I didn't know it was for me l- 

I quockly cut him off cause I couldn't listen to this

💔💔💔💔💔💔💌💌💌💔💔💌💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔


Ok this time 10+comments i kmow you can do iy





27 comments:

  1. Ok there was a crash u would of had +17 comments there are 15 people in our group iand I usually comment twice and so does jazzy a dirty one and another to defend herself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own my thoughts I don't need to defend anything and finnaly Justin isn't a fucking dick

      Delete
    2. Yeah sorry we really were gonna comment we were gonna make it up you'll see

      Delete
  2. Justin your an ass just say it I love u but ur an ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fredo is bae like without him they would have been done for good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is fredo is the love doctor

      Delete
    2. Credo is the glue to their relationship

      Delete
  4. Shut up and kiss me

    ReplyDelete
  5. She did a justin move post a pic and deleted it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Facts the justin move

      Delete
    2. Just to get 7000000000000000000000000000000 repost

      Delete
    3. Omb that is like justin good job ina

      Delete
  6. I thought they were going break up and meet new people to make each other jealous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha but it didn't

    ReplyDelete
  8. It said 10+ not 17+ yet I'm the 18th comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are trying to make up from last chapter pay attention 27+ duhh

      Delete
    2. Shhh u ruined the surprise

      Delete
  9. GOT MY CROWN BACK YESS 20TH COMMENT
    YEY IM SO HAPPY WGOEVER STOLE MY CROWN
    HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
    I GOT IT BACK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok so this is like my 2nd comment but I've been reading from the start Brianna calls me to comment

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are so close wow thank u for everything ina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yess I'm 27th beat that brianna HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.