29 Oct 2014

Fame 47


Hi here it is and also about the chapter before I'm not gonna do a flashback and sometimes that scenes are gonna be cut off cause I'm very uncomforable writing that scenes so yeah here is the watch : 

🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎


5pm
 2nd of March 

Ok so I'm getting ready for the hotel Transylvania premiere and Justin's going as my date. I'm getting my make up done and Justin's getting dressed. It starts in one hour the red carpet. 





And some cute thinky pinky lips. Justin's wearing his typical pants with the long butt and like a more formal shirt and Jacket his hair is now spiked up he got it cut and went back to his original color on the 28th. And i like it more now. We said that I would walk the carpet alone and all and meet him backstage. 

Jb: babe are you guys ready or done we have to leave

Yn: yup we are just give me the ring I have with it and let's go. 

They gave me the ring and I got off the chair. Inturned to justin and mouthed an ouch to him he just chuckled. 

We walked out of the house and sat in the car. 

Yn: give me the advil 

Jb: here 

He handed me a water i drank down the advil with some water.

Yn: thank you baby 

Jb: welcome

He chuckled 

Yn: hey stop you did this to me. 

Jb: I know but I'm not sorry 

I just stuck my tongue out 

Jb: your just mad cause you can't remember 

Yn: I can 

Jb: what do you remember 

Yn: that you know - you know ah I don't know

Jb: see

Yn: see 

I mocked him

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

In: so what do you think of the movie? 

Yn: i didn't see it I wanted to see it here for the first time so yeah but I think it's gonna be really really good

I nodded 


In: was it hard recording an animated movie or was it easier because you did it back in 2010? 

Yn: for sure it was easier cause I knew what to do with the voice how to do it and all. 

In: you also have a pretty good looking date with you. 

Yn: yeah you know what why not you have to have someobe here with you in colorado it's gonna be my cousin and in Toronto justin's brother and sister Jazzy and Jaxon so yeah I have some dates. 

In: you are also doing a movie the Lorax with Zac Efron what is that like workingwith  him? 

Yn: it's amazing working with him he's funny and talented so yeah it was amazing and we were shooting this movie like across the hall so I was like finished with this session walked across the hall like hey I'm here let's get it started.

In: great thank you YN 

Yn; welcome bye 

I walked over and signed some autographs took some pitcures and talked quickly with some fans. 


And than went to take some pitcures at the red carpet.










After that I walked backstage looking for Justin. 

?: missed me 

Someone whispered and wrapped their hands around my waist 

Yn: justin I was looking for you 

Jb: and I was waiting for you

He kissed my cheek. 

Yn: let's go sut down

Jb: kay 

He kissed my cheek again took my hand 

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Here it is 

10+ 



15 comments:

  1. Sel is beautiful I mean yn I mean both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it ur the best❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. The watch is Omg so Justin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin is hot Omg ugghh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Justin is really got we all know that


    Sel quote
    Tell me something I don't know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jelena is so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Justin quote about jelena

      Our love is unconditional

      Beat that jada with your sel and Justin quotes u did u smile and tell me something I don't know I did a real quote from instagram

      Delete
  7. Fran s dog is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. When is sel gonna come in ❤❤❤❤ her 💋💋💋

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.