27 Oct 2014

Fame 46

Ok I posted a pic of Justin's watch Hi guys thanks for the birthday wishes 

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😜

11.00 am

I woke up with a killing headache. I groaned in pain and I herd Justin groan as well. I lifted myself on my elbow and than my sheet fell off of my body and than I realized I was naked and so was Justin. I smiled at him and kissed hos cheek. 

Yn: hi handsome 18 year old 

Jb: hi sexy lady 

he chuckled and kissed me on the cheek 

Yn: what happened? 

Jb: I don't know 

Yn: the last thing I remember at the party s the karaoke 

Jb: I remember Fredo got us home and um that I remember drinking some wather and you were drinking water...

Yn: i remember drinking water too but than nothing. But I guess a lot of thongs happened. 

Jb: I remember a little more... 

He smirked at me  i blushed and hid my head in his neck 

Yn: like what? 

Jb: i don't remember everything but I remember some things like I know you teased me and I teased you and somehow we had sex 

Yn: that's it I tought it was worse 

Jb:... Yeah... And we also did something...

Yn: oh god 

Jb: the thing we usually don't 

Yn: what? Like a blow job or what 

Jb: yeah and we kind of turned tables a little 

Yn: you mean? 

Jb: yeah first me than you 

Yn: oh geez

Jb: and you said I tasted Yummy 

Yn: what?!

Justin laughed 

Yn: is it weard that I think it's weird now. 

Jb: no I think that too 

Yn: one time thing? 

Jb: yeah or a drunk thing. 

Yn: I'm hungry 

Jb: let's get up

Yn: ok hand me you shirt

Jb: ok 

He stood up putting his underwear on and trew me his shirt. I put the shirt over my head and mived to the foot. Of the bed. Justin walked over to be between my legs leaned down and kissed my forehead and my lips 

Jb: let's roll

I tried to stood up but I was so sore that I couldn't even get up 

Yn: ow yeah I'm not going anywhere 

Jb: aw baby

He puted 

Yn: help me? 

Justin chuckled and picked me up bridal style. 

Jb: from what I remember it was good 

Yn: I would say so everything hurts

Jb: sorry baby we'll take it easy 
 
Yn: when did we go to sleep? 

Jb: we left the part at 1.30 am and fell asleep at 3 

Yn: what?! We had sex for that long? 

Jb: yeah probably like 3 rounds 

I giggled and blushed he sat me down on the kitchen counter 

Jb: want an Advil ? 

Yn: hell yeah 

Jb: ok babe 

😊😊😊😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😊

Ok I know thos is sort but it's hust so you guys can like catch up on what happened 

10+ 

Love you 







M

10 comments:

  1. I don't see the watch and ❤ u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wtf happened and u couldn't have wrote a chapter on what happened birthday sex whyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg what did I just read lol this is wow Justin had fun on his birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait up hold on what happened all of that happened wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 rounds omg and for like 3 hrs Justin got all that for his birthday and 3 rounds when yn birthday comes Justin better propose or like buy her 8 diamonds and like give her holy water cuz that alot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg no words but Omg that was ummmm very ummmm wow I can't explain it bit it was good just wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK so like u should do a flashback chapter of his birthday and make it long or not but like that was a lot to just to write like that ❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the fact that she didn't write sex stuff

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.