19 Oct 2014

Fame 42

Here it is
😊😊😊😙😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😙😙😙😙😙

Than he said something I tought could never leave his mouth

Jb: maybe it wasn't a good idea for us to be together- 

Yn: justin don't do it please 

I said crying like he was pointing a gun to his head 

Jb: I think it's best if we take a break 

Yn: Please Justin please  I love you please i love you to much please 

I was a crying mess 

Jb: damn it YN if you love me so fucking much why go sleep around with some dude!

Yn: Justin I would never never ever cheat on you- 

Jb: THAN WHY DID YOU FRICKING DO IT?!

Yn: I DIDN'T WOULD YOU JUST LE- 

Jb: DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDNT DO IT WHO IS THE GUY YOU WERE TALKING TO?! AND WHO WAS THE GUY YOU WERE AT LUNCH WITH I DECIDED I WOULD IGNORE IT CAUSE IT COULD BE A FRIEND AND RUMORS BUT THAN YOU GO THAT SEX IS THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU TOO AND THAT SHIT! 

Yn: IF YOU WOULD LET ME EXPLAIN YOU WOULD SEE THAT YOU ARE SO WRONG AND I AM NOT SOME SLUT! 

Jb: I DIDNT SAY YOU WERE A SLUT 

YN: YEAH YOU DID AND IT MENT A LOT TO ME TOO WHEN YOU AND I SLEPT TOGETHER SO STOP BLAMING IT ALL ON ME. And stop yelling at me and let me explain


I ran to my room and I herd him go outside. 




☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😛😛😛😛😛

Brake up or make up? What do you think 

10+ comments 



20 comments:

  1. R u for real it was Taylor Justin calm the heck down make up please Justin calm down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run after him yn and I don't wanna be annoying but can u update just one more time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can u please update if u can't I understand

      Delete
    2. Make up sex

      Delete
    3. Can u please update ur cliffhangers kill me

      Delete
    4. Please I won't be able to live the week without it

      Delete
    5. Leave her alone she has to study for some test

      Delete
    6. Jazzy grow up no sex

      Delete
  3. OK first of all Justin stop jumping to conclusions and yn do say let me explain tell him it was Taylor damn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen couldn't have said it better

      Delete
  4. I am so mad girl u need to update

    ReplyDelete
  5. Justin for real tho
    I can't even
    Uggghhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. When she sees the comments she will freak out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nooooo I wanted 20th comment someone stole my crown no fair

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.