1 Nov 2014

Fame 48

10.00 pm

Same day

Jb: babe that movie was amazing best movie I have seen in a long time

Yn: oh stop 

I said walking in the house. 

Jb; really it was the best animated movie I have seen in a long time. 

Yn: thank you I liked it too 

Jb: who was your favorite character 

Yn: probably my dad Dracula 

Jb: you were mine but Dracula was pretty good too

Yn: I have to change 

Jb: Me to but I still like you in that dress

Yn: i know, you told me like three hundred times 

I smiled and walked to my room. Justin was following right behind me. 

Jb: I think I need a shower 

Yn: ok I don't feel like thaking a shower again so... I'll wait for you 

Jb: fine 

He kissed my tample

He walked in the bathroom took his clothes with him. 

I changed into one of his shirts and some shorts. 

I posted: 


Had an amazing night tonight thank you for everyone who came to watch the movie with us. 
#hoteltrabyslvenia

I posted another pic that I took in that second


First movie of the year! Done ! Love you huys goodnight #loveyouguys 

After a few minutes I remembered I have to take my makeup off I knocjed on the door but got no answer. I just walked in he's still in the shower anyways 

I walked in and turned on the water. 

Jb: babe is that you?

Yn: yeah I just have to take my makeup off I'm extremely tired 

Jb: oh ok 

I whasged my face and started brushing my teeth. Just than Justin opened the shower door abd stepped out towel free. Butt naked. 

Yn: oh my god JUSTIN!! 

I screamed at him and covered my eyes. 

Jb: what? 

He laughed 

Jb: you have seen me naked before. 

He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. I uncovered my eyes and looked at him in the mirror. He was still butt naked. 

Yn: justin put some clothes on!! 

Jb: aw I tought you liked me naked 

Yn: Justin put some clothes on! 

I covered my eyes again and finished washing my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom sat ob the bed and  got under the covers turned out the light and waitrles for Justin. 

In a few minutes justin came from the bathroom got undercover wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

Jb: i'm dressed now 

I laughed lightly half asleep. 

Yn : I love you baby 

Jb: i love you too night 

Yn: night

He kissed my shoulder and after minutes we fell asleep. 


🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

Ok here it is love you guys 

Ina-bow (snapchat) 

Inakoncan(instagram) 

Inakonan(twitter) 

15+ 

School started again so ithe posts on friday and sundays or saturdays 

Love love love 
















30 comments:

  1. Lol I wouldn't ask Justin to ever put clothes on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yn is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love u Ina❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love justin so much u have no idea yn we are gonna have to have a contest or something cuz he is mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think again I was a belieber longer than u

      Delete
    2. We are married sorry

      Delete
  6. Ina said she loves u guys
    And ina we love u so much ur the bestest πŸ’‹❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ haha the most hearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ I win

      Delete
  7. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I win and these two comments don't count BTW

      Delete
    2. We love u ur the best
      Goodnight

      Delete
    3. I love u omg u commented

      Delete
    4. No I win❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

      Delete
    5. The comments will explode every second there's a comment

      Delete
    6. You will get like 15 replies alone
      And your the best and we agreed on famers as your fandom

      Delete
    7. Yes famers cuz its fame I get it can u believe we almost have 15 chapters

      Delete
  8. Omg too many hearts what did u guys think of Justin's Halloween costume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr and don't start this cuz he was bae but I hated it cuz u couldn't see him but jaxon was bae

      Delete
    2. Justin and were both red power rangers so we will get married and have cute babies and we will name our daughter avalana and our son raymond after u know who

      Delete
    3. Omg children and marriage last week u were talking about jerry

      Delete
    4. Jazzy and jaxon are my brother and sister in laws already jazzy we are secretly married so secret justin doesn't even know

      Delete
  9. Who stole my 20th comment crown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean MY 20th comments crown

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.