29 Nov 2014

Fame 54- "don't let Justin go near"

Hi guys here it is

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 

Next day 

12th of April 

9.00am

So yesterday me and Justin just spend the rest if our day in bed ;) doing stuff and it was amazing... Today me and Jistin are getting tattoos and I'm excited very excited I'm thinking about a quote under my boob cause it's hidden and I thonk it looks amazing. And maybe some other tattoos but I don't know yet maybe a music note on my wrist or something.

I woke up and turned around and saw Justins face and kissed his lips lightly. 

Yn: baby 

Jb: mhm? 

Yn: wanna get up? 

Jb: 5 more minutes 

Yn: kay but than we are getting gressed and later I'm getting a tattoo 

Jb: I know and I'm getting one too... 

Yn: do they hurt 

Jb: when they're healing 

Yn: i hope I'll live 

Jb: you will

Yn: you have a few minutes I'll just take a shower 

He jut stayed quiet probably sound asleep 

I kissed his lips quickly and jumped out of bed. 

I walked in the bathroom did my stuff took off his shirt and my underwear and turned on the water and showered. I put this on <3. Than i walked out.

I saw justin still sleeping and he was turned away from me.   

I walked and crawled on the bed kissing his cheek. 

yn: babe get up

he kept quiet

JB: mmph

he murmured

yn: Yo get up!

he opened his eyes and turned on his back

JB: Noo!

yn: What?

JB: dang that dream

yn: what dream?

JB: I was having a dream kinda- forget it

YN: babe tell me

JB: no it's embarrassing

YN: it can't be that bad

JB: i kinda had a wjdiwjidcuiao

he murmured

YN: a what

JB: a wet dream

i laughed

YN:Right now

JB: When you were in the shower

YN: oh my god

i laughed and he took the blanked and pulled it over his head

YN: no baby I'm sorry it's not funny but it kinda is

JB: Well sorry

YN: was it about me

JB: No it was about your grandma - duh it was about you

i pulled the blanked over his head and kissed him

YN: I love you

JB: love you more

YN: you gotta get up

JB: ok but I'm not in the mood for a shower

YN: than Just get dressed

JB: Just  2 minutes

YN: fine

i giggled

jb: i love your giggle

YN: and I love your smile

JB: thank you,i mean what and where are you gonna get your tattoo

YN: I'm gonna get two

JB: Where?

YN: on the back of my wrist a music note (like selena has )

JB: And

YN: and like a quote that  my mom wrote on the back of a picture and I was thinking that I don't want it to be noticeable under my boob

JB: Ow sexy lady

he said as he sat up to kiss my cheek

YN: Shut up bieber

JB: In a few years I'll say the same thing.

YN: oh really?

JB; mhm

YN: speaking of tattoos I really like them on a guy i think it's sexy and a big turn on

JB: Oh really ?

he smirked

YN: yeah really

JB: You know I have a tattoo

YN: I know and it's sexy

JB: good

YN: but I like the sleeves too like your dad has

JB: What?? you think my dad is sexy

YN: no, I mean he's attractive but your sexy and hot and cute and all that

JB: Well I get some if the looks from my dad

YN: I said he's attractive but not my type and he's a little old for me

JB: I know and I like that you're mine

YN: aw now get ready


---------- at the tattoo studio------------------

[tattoo artist- james about 30]

Me and Justin were suppurated by a curtain cause Justin didn't want me to see what he was getting. I told James what I wanted he staralised my wrist and than drew it on me 

J: does it look ok? 

Yn: amazing 

He started and it didn't hurt as much as I expected but it still was not painlessI mean I dod cut so I'm use to it. 


It was on my right hand on my left side. 

Yn: oh my god it's amazing thanks 

J: is it Just this one? 

Yn: no I want another one. 

J: where? 

Yn: under my breast 

J: ok so your gonna need to shirt off and lift your bra a little 

Yn: ok 

J: don't worry  I won't see anything

He chuckled and I giggled 

J: so what do you want it to say?

Yn: let your faith be bigger than your fear 

J: that's beautiful did you came up with that? 

Yn: uh- no my mom did she died 4 years ago 

J: oh sorry 

Yn: it's ok 

J: ok so do your thing your bra off- 

Jb: what?! 

I herd justin say  

Yn: babe stop he won't see anything 

Jb: yeah yeah ok 

Yn; just shut up and get your tattoo 

Jb: kay 

I laughed at him took off  my bra and lifted my shirt up just enough for the tattoo 

J: that's perfect 

He placed the pen made tattoo and asked me if it was ok 

Yn: it's so amazing 

J: ok let's get started, it's gonna hurt more than on the wrist 

He started and it hurt a lot more 

Yn: pardon my language but shit that hurts 

J: i believe it does forst word is over 

Yn: just a word 

J: yup 

He laughed

After a few minutes justin walked out from behind the curtain. 

Jb: hey babe looking good 

He chuckled

Yn : shut up 

Jb: sorry 

He walked over to me and picked my lips . 

Jb: does it hurt? 

Yn: oh my god so bad 

Justin chuckled 

Yn: what did you get? 

Jb : not telling you'll see later. 

J: do you have a concert tomorrow 

Yn: yeah will it be ok tomorrow to wear a dress? 

J: yeah just before you go to bed put this cream over and steralize it than if you wanna wear a dress tomorrow wake up at 2am and 4.30 am and so the same it takes 5 minutes tops. 

Yn: thanks 

J: all done


Yn: babe take a picture I beed to send it to Taylor 

He took a picture and I send it to taylor and the note too. 

Here it is you won't be able to tell i have it 


He wrote back 

Nice. I know it hurt, and don't let Justin go near that area. 

I chuckled and showed Justin the text. 

Jb: but you know I will. 

Yn: you need to wake up with me at 2 in the morning and 4.30 in the morning 

Jb: i will i will anything for my baby 

Yn: aww 

I git dressed and we went back to the hotel. I posted a pitcure on Instagram of my tatto 


Whith a caption: 

I will always remember these words now spoken by my inspiratio 🌹. #wordsofwisdom #itsreal  #missyou  


And than I read...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹


Comment 

5+

Love you 

Snapchat: ina-bow


























5 comments:

  1. Tattoos are bae

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Justin really had a wet dream about her grandma I would die 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin is such a turn on damn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the comments I've been so busy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?! Post please please please

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.