17 Nov 2014

Fame 52

The Ok here it is

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Same day 
London 

We were on our way from Mc Donalds. We had about a 15 minute ride to our hotel an than in about an hour I'll Skype Justin. I would see his face after a week. Scooter hasn't said anything about Justin coming anytime soon. I miss him sometimes I just wanna cry. 

I want to cuddle 

I want to kiss him

I want hug him

I want him to hold me 

I want to lay my head on his chest




When I was thinking we walked trough paparazzi and I didn't hear a thing. 

I walked inside the bus and sat on the  couch thing and turned on the TV and    Watched keeping up with the Kardashians. 

////20 minutes later /////

We came to the hotel about 15 minutes ago and I settled in Justin was suppose to call me when he could face time or skype but he didn't yet. 

A few minutes later Fredo walked in my room

Yn: what's up Fredo? 

F: nothing much I'm bored wanna do something. 

Yn: what 

I giggled

F: wanna take pictures? 

Yn: sure 

F: ok I'll take them with my phone though it's easier than with that big ass camera 

We both laughed 

We took some selfies funny some were cute not like a couple cute friendly cute a kiss on the cheek

F: you know what the park behind the hotel is really pretty wanna go there? 

Yn: sure 

πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸŒ·πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈ. 

We walked to the back yard and Fredo took a picture of me and we walked down the little path to the fountain. I stopped walking and stared at the guy that was standing near it. 

Is that? 
No no keep walking you dumb ass he's in the studio working 

It sure looks like him though 
He has a benie on his head and the pants look like that and the figure- 

??: miss me? 

Yn: Justin!

I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back lifted me off the ground. 

Jb: hey baby 

He sat me down and looked me in the eyes. And kissed me slowly his hands on my back and my hands on his arms. 

And I think I herd a few camera shots but that was fredo

I didn't care 



😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Yn: Fredo ! Stop!! 

I laughed at Fredo he was dancing all funny abd I hid my head in Justins neck 
I herd him laugh and I kissed lightly his neck. 

In a few minutes we settled down. 

Yn; wanna do live stream? 

Jb; sure 

F: fuck yeah 

We tweeted the link and stared talking and answering fans

Yn: ok next question from @ynbabylove 
I love your name first of all and the question is: do you like beeing on tour and what don't you like while beeing on tour? Um well I love beeing on tour seeing you guys but I hate the fact that I have no sleep and my family and froends are not here so I just wish that I could take my friends ans family on tour all of them and just bi with them... 

Yn: ok @flirtyJBYN says : who else is in the room 

Justin and Fredo were  playing games on their phones so nobody could see them fredo was on the right side of the couch justin was in the middle and I was on the left with my legs on Justins lap.

Yn: Fredo who is with me on tour and Justin he came here today. 

I saw a question from @alfredoflores 

Yn: and @alfredo flores says that he likes my nails. Thanks Fredo 

I blew him a kiss 

Yn: ok @jaythebΓ¦ says if I would be able to pick one person from drowning who would it be? Justin or Fredo. Oh my god Jay the bΓ¦ why why I don't know. 

I felt Justin leaning over kissin my cheek over and 

Jb; you'd pick me righ? 

Yn: would I? 

Than fredo walked over to me and hugged me. 

F: YNN (your nick name)  don't let me drown 

Yn: ok I'd throw myself in. 

F: pick pick pick 

Yn: sorry fredo I smiled at him I love you thoug 

F: just not enought to save me 

Yn: well sorry 

Jb: thank you babe 

he kissed my cheek again, 

F: you dudes I need to go change cause this jeans are killing me 

Yn: kay fredo 

I laughed 

Yn: ok so @justin bieber says I love you 
I love you too baby 

I leaned over and kissed his cheek 

Yn: ok so next is @belieberella kiss Justin on the lips pleasert us s e a moment 

I leaned and kissed Justin in the mid kiss he licked my bottom lip but I pulled away 

Yn: ok @jynshipper says Say hi to jerry . Who the hell is Jerry? 

Yn: abd now I have to ask you who Jerry is Justin 

Jb: sorry what 

He said looking at me 

Yn: they said I have to ask you who Jerry is cause I don't know who that is and I have to say hi to him/it whatever. 

He started laughing

Jb: I have to tell you?? 

Yn: yeah they won't tell me 

Jb: ok so about a mont ago I first herd this and I was like what the hell and than I looked it up and They- i have to tell her no I don't wanna 

He looked at the camera 

And all he saw was yes yes yes 

He leabed over and whispered in my ear

Jb: they named my thing that. Or that thing how you call it. Basically my dick aka the thing you love

My mouth hung open 

Yn: what ?! They named- ?!

Jb: yeah 

He said as he laughed 

 Yn: oh my god that's awkward 

Jb: they are so inappropriate sometimes 

His cheeks were a little

Jb: say hi to jerry 

He mumbeled 

Yn: oh shut up 

Jb: i'm tired 

Yn: you can go to bed you know 

Jb: nope I wanna stay up with you 

Yn: aw... 

I read a comment that made me laugh:  " Justins probably horny cause he missed her LOL " 

I nudged him and pointed to the comment he giggled and Said 

Jb: just a little 

Yn: shut up 

Than I saw the hate : your ugly. Kill yourself. You deserve everything yOU got. Stay away from my boyfriend! Whore ! Slut! Your with Justin for fame !! I fucking hate you! Bitch die! Justin I don't know what u see in her! I didn't like selena but I hate YN.

Jb: ok guys no need to be mean 

Yn: it's ok Justin 

I smiled even though I wanted to cry so so bad 

Jb: on guys we're off goodnight god bless you. Goodnight 

He closed my computer and shut it down. 

He pulled me closer and kissed my cheek over and over again. A tear ran down my cheek but I quickly whiped it away 

He rubbed my back and picked my neck once in a while. 

Yn: i'm fine I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. 

In a few minutes we settled down Fredo came in and for the rest of the noght we watched a movie 

πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯

Ok here it is 

17+ comments 

Love you guys 











Thanks Ana K (she did this too) and Brianna (she told me to do it again )

6 comments:

  1. Ilysm but u so copied Ana K

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF?! She thanked them stop beeing dramatic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah and if you want to blame someone blame that Briana chick she clearly told her to do it if she says so and I believe her so STFU

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.