15 Nov 2014

Fame 51

You I'm You Hi guys I know I had only a few comments but that ain't gonna stop me I'm so happy I got an A in my English test so yeey


πŸ”¬πŸ”¬πŸ”¬πŸŽΌπŸ”¬πŸ”¬πŸ”¬πŸ”¬πŸ”¬πŸ”¬πŸ”¬πŸ”¬πŸ”¬πŸŽΌπŸ”¬πŸ”¬πŸ”¬πŸŽΌπŸŽ§ 

April 11th
11.00am
UK 

I have been in UK for about a week ago and New York was amazing I went to Chicago and all that jazz. Me and Justin talk every night almost we text non stop and we face time sometimes I miss him so fucking much yeah I can't wait to see him again and kiss him he has been writing a lot more he basically lives in the studio sometimes he sleeps there. Oh yeah he got a beautiful house but he doesn't leave there yet he says he wants me to help him with furniture so he stays at the hotel sometimes or my house or fredos house cause fredo is here with me 
On tour we have so much fun but I still think about Justin 24/7 i think about him on stage and when I'm in the shower and before i go to sleep I just miss him like crazy. I have 3 days off than a week in uk than I'm going to Canada I'll be there two weeks Spend my burthday with Justin's family than going to preform at MSG abd than going home having a birthday party than a month off and back to work. 

I booked a movie while I was in NYC called Spring Breakers I met Selena Gomez wile I was there we both webt to audition to the hotel and both got the Jobs and we are doing it with Ashley Benson Selena Gomez YN YLN and Vanessa Hudgens we start filming when I'll be in Canada we start there and than film all over the world. We actually are going on real spring break. But I haven't told Justin yet I hope he's ok wuth me and Selena beeing friends she's coming next week cause we are doing a song together so I'm excited . Enough of that crap let's get to what I'm doing now. 

I woke up to nothing next to me on my bus on our way to London. I miss Justin. I looked at my phone a pitcure if Justin and it showed I have a text from him and I got it 5 minutes ago.

Morning baby I miss you so fucking much I can' wait to see you and be able to kiss you I have been in the studio the whole week and I am so tired I'm gonna get some sleep. I love you I know you have a couple of days off so your probably still sleeping but I just wanted to let you know that I miss you love you and I can't wait to kiss you hug you touch you. I keep repeating what you said last week ;) ok love you. 

xx Justin 


I blushed so hard when I read that. 

Flash back: 
A
Jb: i miss you so much 

Yn: i miss you too 

Jb: right now all I wanna do is get there kiss you punch scooter in the face and kiss you again cause I wanna come there 

Yn: oh baby, you know whar get's me is that I think about how much fun we are gonna have when we see each other 

I said seductely 

Jb; oh really? Well I can't wait than cause I fucking miss you I miss you kissing me and hugging me and sleeping next to me and  sleeping with me us holding hands and I know this all sounds cheesy but I do baby I really do 

I sat back on my bed and 

Yn: i know babe i know it's the same here 

I giggled. 

I herd something fall in the backround and herd justin cuss 

Yn: what happened 

Jb: i was makeing myself breakfast and a bowl slipped down the island 

I giggled at the tought of him running his hand through his hair

Jb: i'm sick of eating cereal cause that's all I have time for 

Yn: i promise as soon as we see eachoder I'll make that good breakfast that you like 

Jb: the one I had for my birthday 

Yn: that one 

I nodded even though he couldn't see me 

Jb: can  we repeat the night to 

I herd the smirk in his voice 

Yn: i was drunk and so were you and I cant remember lots of it but I remember some things 

Justin moaned through the phone 

Jb: your getting me really excited now 

Yn: would it help if I said that I'm sitting on my bed right now naked and there is just a towel wrapped around my body?

Jb: oh my god baby stop 

Justin groaned/moaned 

Yn: ok ok enough teasing 

Jb: finaly but I'm a little turned on right now 

Yn: well ylI can't help with that Right now 

Jb: you will later when I see you 

Yn: if your gonna be nice to me I will... Maybe 

Jb: oh I will 

Yn: we'll what are you gonna do today 

Jb: hit the studio and probably be there all day eat pizza

Yn: oh well I have to go to rehearsals and than go to an audition and than the concert and eat a salad or a sandwich 

Jb: that'd good your bussy and I'm bussy 

Yn: yeah we are bussy people 

Jb: i wanna get my mind off of you tight now cause I know your there naked in a tour bus in a towel and alone- 

Yn: and I'm lying on the bed 

Jb: ugh your lying on the bed naked out of the shower and nobody is in your bus. I just wanna fly there with a helicopter and have sex with you over and over 

Yn: well why don't you cause I'm up for it 

I giggled

Jb: i wish I could 

Yn; i wish you could to and not Just for that 

Jb: the last time we had sex was like for my birthday 

Yn: no it wasn't 

Jb; yeah it was 

I tought about it 

Yn: oh yeah wow 

Jb; oh my god my boner can't go down 

Yn: well poor baby 

Jb: can you come here 

Yn; I can't 

Jb: naked on a bed in the bus 

I herd him murrmur . I decided to tease him 

Yn; it would be better if you were here and I could just take your shirt off and your pants off we'd both be naked and than I'd kiss you and we would have some good sex even better than it was for your birthday 

I herd him moand 

Jb: babe stop your making it grow 

I just giggled 

Yn: I can't baby I just wanna have sex with you right now so bad and I don't care where it could be on the fricking roof 

He moaned in the back

Jb: well it definitely won't go down on its own 

Yn; can I help 

Jb: you could but you can't cause your in New York 

Yn: i wanna fly there right now 

Jb: oh my god imagine that you flying here I would be home with a big ass boner and you came to my hotel and we could kiss and just have an amazing time I would take you in my bedroom and lay you on the bed than undressed you and than we would be naked and have sex the best sex we'd ever had.

I was getting soaked

Yn; babe I'm getting turned on stop 

Jb: ugh so am I even more... 

Yn: ok this is gonna sound crazy and really not me but- 

Jb: phone sex? 

Yn: maybe? 

Jb: hell yeah it isn't me eather but I'd have to do it one way ore another cause this won't go down on its own 

Yn: well now you kind of have my help 

Jb: mhm but I can't do it in your kitchen 

Yn: no that would be discusting Cause we eat there

Justin chuckled

Jb: bedroom or bathroom? 

Yn: I don't care you can on the couch but clean up after 

Jb; i will I will

I waited a few minutes cause I herd something like a belt beeing unbuckled 

Jb: ok babe 

Yn: you ready? 

Jb: yeah 

He moaned

Yn:  baby what are you doing? 

I said as I slid my hand down to my vagina 

Jb: I'm jerking off 

Yn: ugh babe I miss you so much 

Jb: i miss you too 

Yn: no I miss riding you and I miss you inside me 

Justin moaned so loud and I went faster 

Jb: whata re you doing? 

Yn: rubbing myself 

Jb: no baby put to fingers inside or just obe for the start

i did as he said and moaned 

Jb: ugh babe 

Just than I herd the bus door beeing unlocked 

Yn; shit Justin Fredo or Scooter is comedy in the bus 

Jb: uh- what? 

Yn: yeah I have to go 

Jb: no 

He pouted 

Yn: i'm sorry we'll finish some other time 

Jb; you will I have to finish now cause it's bigger tha it was before

Yn: oh I'm sorry 

Jb: it's not your fault 

Yn: ok baby I'll help you in a few minutes ok 

Jb: ok babe 

Yn: ok gotta go before fredo comes here 

Jb: on bye love you 

Yn: love you too bye

I grabbed my clothes and went to get dressed I send Justin this pic: 

 

When I came out of the bathroom. 

End of flash back

I decided to text back : 

Hey baby I just woke up miss you to can't wait to see you too we are one day closer and I love you too. You keep telling yourself that and you have to delete the picture I sent you if you didn't already which you probably didn't. Love you so much 

Xxxxxx YN

✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊

My friend hell ed mi write thos thanks kim And yeah comment 

17+






B



26 comments:

  1. THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I love that song

      Delete
    2. That song is sad catchy and it messes with my feelings ughh

      Delete
  2. Ina I love u for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. This chapter was so steamy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ughh Justin jerking off make more like this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. ❤❤❤❤❤😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

      Delete
  6. How did she know spring breakers was our fave movie BRIANNA WHAT DID U DO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't do anything

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.