7 Nov 2014

Fame 50

hi guys so here it is 50th chapter who's excited cause I'm so so so happy that I actually have people that are reading this story so I love you guys so so much. everyone go on twitter do #famers #fame50thchapter and did you hear the heart wabts what ut wants by selena OMG I CRIED WATCHING IT AND THE INTERVIEW WITH RYAN OMG LIKE WATERFALLS DOWN MY CHEEKS.

------------------------------------------------

5.30 am

next day

my alarm went off and I groaned lifted myself off Justin's chest and I had another 5-10 minutes to sleep and get ready. Ugh, I hate getting up early and now I'm not gonna se my boyfriend for a month or more cause we have this stupid tours that I love nut he has to be in the dumb studio which I love too so .... but I hate the fact that I can't see him for so long.

5.40

i turned my alarm off and got up I went in the bathroom and did my stuff brushed my teeth and than I got my things tooth brush brush and make up and all of that in my suitcase I got the J necklace and put it on. 




I cravled over and straddled Justin he was asleep on his back his head on the side and his mouth opened a little. I leabed down and gave his lips a gentle kiss. I kissed him over and over than he moved his hand to my back and began to kiss me back. I broke away a few minutes later. 

Yn: good morning sleepy head 

Jb: morning my baby 

Yn: you have to get up so I can say bye to you

Jb: ugh why do you have to go? I hate beeing away from you. 

Yn: i know but we have truly  been inseparable since we got together. 

Jb: yeah we are gonna get a distance going now between us.

Yn: yeah but hey, soon

Jb: yeah yeah yeah 

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥


Lax airport 

Jb: i love you ok ... And I'll talk to you everyday and text you every second.... 

His thumb moved on my cheek and he kissed me 

Yn: i love you to 

Sb: hey love birds i know you love each other but we gotta go sorry Justin 

Yn: yeah ok scooter 

I leaned up and kissed him one more time but longer 

Yn: soon. 

Jb: soon 

I saw his eyes water a little and he looked in my eyes and mine started to water also 

Yn&jb : don't cry 

We giggled and He kissed me harder and with so much passion 

Yn: I love you Justin  

Jb: i love you too 


Ibwalked to the plane my privet one turned aroun waves at Justin abd blew him a kiss and left on the plane. 



NEW YORK HERE I COME!!

💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊

50th wow 

I love you guys so so much 

15+?






4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.