2 Nov 2014

Fame 49

Hi Famers!!! Gere it is thanks for 30+ comments

πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌ

March 9th 

8.30pm 

Me and Justin were in a park lying on the ground. 

Jb: I'm gonna miss you 

He said and rested his face on my neck/cheek 

Yn: i know me too 

Jb: I'm so pissed at scooter he's just letting ne see you 2 weeks out of 8 

Yn: yeah but I'll come too sometimes and your gonna be there at MSG right? 

Jb: yeah when do the tickets go on sail? 

Yn: on the 15th 

Jb: good your gonna sell it out under 30 minutes 

Yn: i hope so

Jb: but I still don't want you to go 

Yn: yeah and I don't wanna go but just to see my fabs there smiling and crying in the crowd is just amazing. 

Jb: i can't wait till I'll see you again on the stage for the first time 

Yn: I can't wait for you to see you in the crowd. 

Jb: i still want you here 

Yn: and I want you with me I need you eith me but that won't work and I need you to stay after 

Jb: yeah but hay we'll get trough it we'll try to face time skayp and text and call 

Yn: yeah but it won't be the same 

Jb: we'll work it out we're strong show ne how strong we Are 

He lifted his arm up abd flexed his muscles and I laughed at them and I lifted my arm up and flexed it 

Yn: babe don't kill mine 

Jb: bang 

Yn: bang 

Jb: love you 

Yn: love you too 

We layed back down and looked at the sky. 


Yn: the stars are so pretty 

Jb: yeah but your prettier 

Yb: stop 

I giggled and hid my face in his chest cause I was blushing bad

Jb: you know I get butterflies when you do that 

Yn: well you know I get them When you look at me and when you kiss me my hearts like bum bum bum

Jb: and my heart goes bum bum bum everytine I think of you 

Yn: we'll when I'm gone get on that album make it in a day and record it and come for me. 

Jb: I'll try 

We giggled 

Jb: but you k ow what when you go to sleep at night look at the sky look at the stars remember this and I'll do the same every night 

Yn: that's so sweet and I'll make sure to do that 

Jb: I can't believe Fredo can come but I can't 

Yn: we'll fredo is gonna film me. Abd you are a singer who will sing his ass of for me. 

Jb: ok baby I love you 

Yn: i need you and love you too 

Jb: stay with me baby 

Yn: i'd love to but I can't 

Justin pouted.

And I leaned to him and kissed him he pulled me on top of him his hand on my lower back and hos other on my neck. 

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

11.00 pm

Jb: we have to go to bed you have an at flight tomorrow 

Justin said pulling back from the kiss but I continued to kiss his cheek 

Yn: I'll sleep on the plane 

Jb: babe please 

Yn: please Justin don't be a party pooper 

Jb: I'm not a party pooper 

Yn: yeah you are just 5 minutes more please. 

Jb: five monutes 

I nodded my head and kisses his lips again.

πŸŒ’πŸŒ’πŸŒ’πŸŒ’πŸŒ’πŸŒ’πŸŒ’πŸŒ’πŸŒ’πŸŒšπŸŒšπŸŒšπŸŒšπŸŒšπŸŒ˜πŸŒ˜πŸŒ˜πŸŒ˜πŸŒ˜πŸŒ˜

Ok this is ot for today next soon 

15+ comments

 



16 comments:

  1. I feel my heart beat bumping to the bass bum bum bum bum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You give me butterflies and they won't go away

      Delete
    2. Under the stars she took my hands and said

      Delete
    3. I LOVE U I NEED YOU I NEED U HERE TO STAY

      Delete
    4. Summed up the chapter with only a couple lines

      Delete
  2. Ina said I was right jada and Claudia owe me money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was right too cuz justys voice is sexy in that song so I win too
      And hold tight

      Delete
    2. Damn I only said money cuz I thought u were gonna lose

      Delete
  3. Ok so Ina is the best hands down the only girl who made a song in a chapter and guys almost chapter 50

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Ana k made byb and remember she had alaylm in it so she's not the only girl bit very clever

      Delete
    2. We should have a 50 chapter party

      Delete
    3. I'm a way we are

      Delete
    4. 50 chapters I can't wait

      Delete
  4. She just posted this calm down so many comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol did u steal Brianna s crown

      Delete
    2. 1D reference

      EVERY BODY'S TRYNA STEAL HER CROWN EVERY BODY WANTS TO TAKE HER CROWN AWAY


      THATS ALL I GOT

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.