7 Dec 2014

Fame 55- isn't she too young?

I'm Hi guys what do you think about Justins blond hair?! 

I like it but i still love hos real hair
👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱

Same day 

2.30 pm

T(tim - cousin) : so did it hurt 

Yn: like shit it hurt but on the wrist not that bad the one under my boob hurt more. 

T: ok yeah I don't wanna know that

I laughed 

T: where's justin 

He said as he sat on the couch 

Yn: he went to the bathroom A second ago

T: oh 

Yn: yeah. So you excited your gonna live under my roof 

T: in a way I am cause we're gonna have fun and it's gonna be like the old times. 

Yn: so any girls cought your eye? 

I winked 

T: nope 

He blushed 

Yn: yeah there is I can tell. Who is it? 

T: noone 

Yn: tell me tell me tell me 

I shouted in his ear 

Yn: tim likes a girl tim's in love 

T: you relly get on my nerves 

He said as he pushed me on the coush and started tickling me 

Yn: tim stop I can't brethe 

T: yeh you can 

Yn: stop stop stop stop please stop

Just than I felt another pair of arms tickeling me 

I looked up to see Justin 

Yn: Justin! Help me please 

Jb: sorry can't do your to cute 

I bend over 

Yn: AUCH! OW OW STOP OW SHIT!!!

Jb: oh babe stop we won't fall for that 

I accidentally kicked myself on my tattoo and it hurt as shit than Justin I think tickeled me there. And It hurt so bad A tear slipped on my cheek. 

T: what? Your crying? Justin she's crying  

Jb: what baby why are you crying? 

Yn: i hit myself in the tattoo and one of you tickled me over it too 

T: oh my god I'm so so sorry 

Jb: me too 

Yn: it's ok but next time stop when I ask you. 

T: nope 

Yn: you little bitch shut up 

T: a bitch? 

Yn: yup 

T: well your an angel 

Yn: thank you 

Jb: hey we should really take care of them you know 

Yn: yeah ok. Than I'm gonna go work out 
You guys wanna come? 

Jb: sure 

T: yeah and I'll ask Fredo he said something about working out. 

Yn: Fredo working out?! Well I'd like to see that 

Jb: ok well come on baby 

Yn: kay tim meet you in the gym in 15-20 minutes 

T: deal 

He walked out and closed the door

Yn; wanna help me? 

Jb: yes I do 

Yn: ok let's go 

We walked in the bathroom and I still haven't seen his tattoo so I'm curious. I took off my shirt and my pants and put on sweats since I'm gonna go to the gym. 

Jb: wanna rub my tattoo and I'll rub yours with the cream thingy. 

Yn: ok but show me what you got baby you saw mine 

He took off his shirt and than the tape thing the tattoo was wrapped in and I saw a crown. It was amazingly beautiful 

Jb: you like it? 

Yn: i love it 

Jb: really? 

Yn: really. It's sexy 

Jb: oh really? 

Yn: mhm. I told you that tattoos are sexy to me. 

Jb: yeah I know 

He said as he took off his pants. 

Yn: do i have to take off my bra or not 

Jb: i don't think so but if you want 

I took off my bra and put my sports bra on. 

Jb: ok sit on the counter 

I sat on the counter thing in the bathroom 

Yn: ok so be careful 

Jb: I will and you need to be too

Yn: i will 

Jb: just lift up your bra a little and hold your boob up 

Yn: well than I can't do yours 

Jb: fine I'll hold it 

Yn: i bet your not even complaining 

Jb: i really am not 

I lifted up my bra and took the lotion thing in my hands. Justin's hand is holding my breast and he put the n the lotion. 

Yn: ow! 

Jb: sorry 

He began doing it gently. It didn't hurt now. 

I grabbed the lotion and put it on his tattoo and started rubbing. 

Yn: does it hurt? 

Jb: nope, your good at that 

Yn: well I'm good at being gentle 

Jb: sometimes you really are ruff 

He winked me 

Yn: shut up 

I said as I finished 

Jb: thanks for doing that 

Yn: your welcome and you too. 

Jb: well I like doing it 

Yn: i bet you do 

He smirked and kissed me. And I noticed that his hand was still on my boob. 

Yn: your hand is still on my boob 

Jb: i like them 

Yn: why? 

Jb: they're just perfect. 

Yn: no they're not. 

Jb; yes they are. People with surgeries have uglier boobs than you. 

(( random pitcure of someones boobs I tought they are nice lol but they are probably fake)) 


Yn: no it's not true 

I giggled 

Jb: damn I love that giggle. But it is they are perfect size and they Are just so awesome and they are good to hold and grab too and in my case suck to 

Yn: like a baby 

Jb: oh I'm gonna be jealous of our baby when we have her/him they are gonna suck and hold them.

Yn: our baby is gonna be so cute 

Jb: and hot and sexy 

Yn: oh my gosh 

Jb: you know what I read on the internet? 

Yn: something about my boobs? 

Jb: no.... But than a woman can have an orgasm by just sucking on her boobs 

Yn: really? 

Jb: yeah... I need to try that 

I laughed and blushed i hid my head in his neck. 

He began kissing my neck. 

Jb: hey we have 5-10 ten minutes 

Yn: so? 

Jb : we can do it twice in 10 minutes 

Yn: well I'd love to but we can't cause we have to get dressed and I'm sore from yesterday a little . 

Jb: fine. And sorry 

Yn: why I enjoyed it 

I smiled and pulled my bra down and walked out of the bathroom. 

I changed in this 


And put a sweat shirt on . 

 🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴gym🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴

I was running on the machine and justin was lifting weights and tim was pulling himself up and fredo was on the steps 

F: hey you guys wanna go to the pool later? 

Yn: um sure 

Jb: yeah 

T: um yeah when? 

F: like about half an hour after we finish here

T: oh I can't than but I'll come later 

Yn: where are you going? 

I said as I turned off the machine?

T: not going anywhere just face timing 

Yn: with? 

T: none of your business 

Yn: please tell me tim 

I walked over to him and looked up at him he was taller and he was pulling himself up

T: none of your business once again

Yn: uuuu tim has a girlfriend 

T: shut up 

Yn: who is she? 

T: none of your business 

Yn: come on I'm  your favorite cousin I know it please please please tell me and I'll tell you anything you want. 

T: no now stop being an annoying little shit. 

He said as he stopped and walked over to lift weights. 

Yn: please tell me

T: no, you don't know her anyway 

Yn: even better 

T: no 

Yn: i hate you for that. 

T: and I love you too

Yn: does anybody know 

T: maybe or maybe not 

Yn: tell me or I will play you when you were 8 years old in your spiderman undewear with a sheet wraped around your neck and a wisk in your heand dancing to gangsters paradise at my concert for everyone to see. 

Jb&F: that's blackmail 

Yn: I don't care what it is tell me 

T: that won't scare me 

Yn: oh I know who to ask Dad aka Taylor 

I took my phone off of floor 

I tapped nothing I'm not gonna call him but maybe he'll spill 

Yn: yeah hey Taylor 

Yn: i'm good good 

Yn: yeah he's good to, he was just telling me- 

I saw Tim saing no no no please I'll tell you 

Yn: he was just telling me that he misses you guys 

Yn: well I'll tell him 

Yn: ok gotta go bye love you 

Yn: ok bye 

I pretended to hang up and walked over to him 

Yn: who's the girl 

Tim mumbeled something 

Yn: a what? 

T: kvsja sha

Yn: tim speak up 

T: kylie 

Yn: kylie who? Jenner? 

T: yeah 

Yn: isn't she a little young 

T: see that's why I didn't wanna tell you your judging me and I don't care what is she how old is she if she's homeless if she's 12 years old I don't care she's 15 I don't care I like her and I'm gonna date her if I wanna. Your not my mother to judge or my father so shut up I like her and I will keep seeing her ok! 

Yn: i just- 

T: no zip it it was a mistake telling you anyway. I don't care how old she is because she acts more mature than you sometimes and she looks older than she is so shut up YN sometimes you really are a bitch. 

Yn: It's nothing wring with that it's just that I just asked you is she is or isn't too young. And yes I know how it is to want to be with someone I wanted that since I was 14 or 15 and I got what I wanted and I don't care about how old she is I just asked you and I'm not judging you or Kylie she's actually a good friend of mine and I'm sorry for letting you think that. 

T: I don't even care anymore 

Yn: well I'm sorry and I hope your- 

I was interrupted by a shut dore and I saw tim walk out

Yn: -happy with her 

I sighed and sat on the floor indian style with my hands on my knees and my face in my hands

Jb: don't worry he'll cool off and be all happy again 


Yn: yeah 

F: seriously don't beat yourself up about it 

He said as he put his hand on my shoulder.  

🏊🏊🏊🏊🏊🏊pool🏊🏊🏊🏊🏊

4.30 pm 

Justin's p.o.v. 

We are at the pool right now. Yn and Tim worked things out and they're good again. 

I just came from the bathroom and saw YN Tim and Fredo talking in the pool we were at the pricet pool so no people can come here. I jumped in the pool and swam over to them I stood behind YN and let my hands go around her waist I rested my chin on her shoulder . The water wasn't that deep just enough for YN's bikini that was hot it was just enough that the ribbons on her bra to float in the water



Jb: hey baby 

I said in her ear 

Yn: hey bieber 

Jb: what you talking about

Yn: the show 

Jb: oh. Hey you guys wanna play a game? 

F: sure 

Yn: what kind 

Jb: like marco polo but quietly. One person walked around or swims around the pool and just says where are you and we just make a noise no words but noise and when someone finds a person he has to guess who is it. And the person can only move 3 times

Yn: ok 

T: ok 

F: ok 

Yn: who's it

F: me 

T: me 

Jb: both of you 

Yn's p.o.v. 


Yn: ok go close your eyes 

They closed their eyes and me and justin walked away to the corner of the pool. 

T: where are you? 

Yn: meow 

I said in a man voice 

They started walking closer and we moved. 

In 5 minutes justin was pressing me against a pool wall and kissing me 

They were walking around but we didn't care. 

I put my hands on Justin's neck and in his hair. 

His hands wend lower and lower on my back. He grabbed my tighs and lifted me up. 

Yn: baby 

I whospered 

Jb: m? 

Yn: I wanna go upstairs 

Jb: why 

Yn: to take a shower 

Jb: i wanna do this 

Yn: a shower with you and me and like the little rubber thing you put on there

I said as my finger tuched his jerry 

Jb: mmmm baby that would be great but maybe in like 15 minutes kay? 

Yn: ok 

I said and did the same thing with my finger. 

Justin moaned in my mouth 

Yn: shut up justin 

Jb: stop doing that and I will. 

Yn: nope 

I did it again. 

F: ok guys I give up 

T: me too 

They said and looked at us 

F: guys stop making out

T: ew I'm seeing my sister basically making out. 

F: we give you 5 minutes cause we're gonna get some water and when we come back you two need to be apart 

Me and justin just nodded and kept making out. 

I herd the door shut and beeing locked than my hand untied Justins trunks and I slipped my hand in 

Jb: oh babe

My hand hept moving up and down on his dick. His hand grabbed my bikini stripe and pulled it off. 

His right hand was playing eith my boob both of us moaning in our mouths . 

His lips left mine and he took my other boob in his mouth he began sucking licking and kissing All over them. 

I was quietly moaning. That magazine wasn't lying it feels good. I felt Justin twich in my hand. 

Jb: babe I can't

Yn: yeah you can do it it doesn't matter. We'll go out soon 

Jb: fine 

Yn: good boy 

He reacked his climax and bit my nipple gently. 

I moaned Loudly thank god that this door is sound proof. 

Jb: oh baby that was good 

He kept sucking and licking my nipple he sucked harder and harder than faster. I felt a knot form in the  lower part of my stomach. 

Yn: oh my god Justin 

Jb: the internet was right 

He said as I came 

Yn: oh god 

Jb: paradise 

He chuckled and I chuckled too. 

I tied my bra back in and Justin did the same thing with his trunks. 

In about 10 minutes the guys came back. 

Yn: took you long enough. 

F: sorry 

Yn: ok so I'm gonna go upstairs cause I'm hungry. 

Jb: you guys wanna go to Mc Donalds 

Yn: yes please 

I said and got out of the pool wrapped myself in a towel. 

T: yes I'm in the mood for food. 

F: fuck yeah mc Donalds here I come. 


🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔 MC DONALDS 🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟 

6.30 pm

I stepped out of the car behid Justin his hand found mine and we walked to mc Donalds the paparazzi was crazi thank god I wore glasses and I looked presentable with my curly hair and a beanie looking like this

YN ARE YOU PREGNANT 

ARE YOU HAPPY THAT JUSTIN CAME 

WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE 

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW 

I LOVE YOU 

that was probably a fan

WHEN IS SELENA COMING 

ARE YOU HAPPY THAT BEYONCE FOLLOWED YOU ON TWITTER?!

Yn: god bless you 

I said as i walked inside. 

T; damn that was ruff. Is it like that every time

Yn: wait till later there is gonna be more. 

JB: You little thing Beyonce followed you on Twitter 

Yn: yeah since 2 weeks ago 

F: lets get food 

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

I was eating my chicken nuggets 

T: so what do you guys think about watching a movie later? 

Yn: yeah like a little hang out night we could get scooter to and watch and play truth or date 

F: yeah dying to ask and play some dare to you guys 

Jb: oh shut up. 

F: so what dod you guys do for so long? 

Yn: i took a shower and so did he we got dressed and I curled my hair and that's it 

T: hey who got you those earrings you wear them all the time. 

Yn: uh... Justin did for valantines day. 

Jb: yeah that was very fun it's almost two months that was the best valentines day ever the dancing. 

Yn: yeah and that song 

I said back 

Jb: yeah our song now 

He said and winked. 

Yn: yeah 

I saw tim and fredo talking 

Yn: the shower today was nice 

I whispered in his ear 

Jb: it was yeah very nice 

He said as ge rubbed my back. 

I leaned back on to him on his chest/neck 

Yn: want my chicken nuggets? And fries I can't eat anymore 

Jb: i'll eat them later.

He said as he kissed my forehead 

Yn: i love you 

Jb: love you too 

I stuck out my lips and be picked them quickly. 

?: hi I'm so sorry I know your having dinner it's just that I'm on vacation with my mom and. I would never be able to meet you. Can I just get a  picture ? 

A girl said about 6 years old

Yn: yeah sure what's your name sweetie? 

?: Nicole 

Yn: hi nicole nice to meet you. How are you? 

N: I'm good how are you?

Yn: I'm great. 

We took a pitcure and Justin took a pitcure with my phone as well. 

N: i love you thank you so so much

Yn: your welcome sweetie. How long are you and your mom here for? 

N: I don't know I think we leave on the 15th 

Yn: that's sunday hey wanna come to my show tomorrow you and your mom?

N: yeah

Yn: here you go your tickets and VIP and i'll see you tomorrow cutie. Ok?

N: ok. Thank you so much 

She said and hugged me. I hugged her back. 

Yn: your welcome bye 

N: bye 

She said and waved. 

I stuck my lip out 

Yn: she's so so cute.

Jb: yeah she was. 

 I leaned on Justin's shoulder and his hand went around my waist as he bit on his fries. 

I postet a pitcure of us in black and white

This is one of the sweetest little gorls I have ever met. #love you guys

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

I wanna keep on writing but my batery is gonna die. So yeah 

10+ 

Love you 

Snapchat: ina-bow

next chapter on friday or saturday but only if you comment

2 comments:

  1. So so good and long

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️����������

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.