25 Dec 2014

Fame 57- "A Christmas special "

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! 

I don't really know when I'll post but today is Christmas so haha 

Enjoy 

πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„ 

April 20th 

So it turns out that Justin was mad and he apologised and duh I forgave him. Me and selena wrote a song called we R who we R and it's amazing we preformed it and we talked about  my ex that I've dated when I started beeing famous. Taylor Laughtner yup he was my ex and he was hot but he didn't treat me right he wanted sex all the time and he never introduced me to his friends and he showed me off to the papparazzi we broke up after two weeks.  And we were talking about how he was the same when they dated and how justin wasn't like that justin and selena also dated but for two weeks too cause selena wanted to make her ex jealous and Justin wanted to make me jealous. It was kinda cute and I started a song too and it was about Taylor and Justin how he treated me way better. 

 6.00 pm 

I finished my song and after I went to the guitarist and everything the notes I'll play it today. 

Just than my phone rang. 

Yn: hello 

Jb: hey baby girl what you up to? 

Yn: just finished writing a song you? 

Jb: ow really is the song about me? 

Yn: partly 

Jb: partly?

Yn: it's about taylor and you 

Jb: oh ? 

Yn: yeah but you'll hear it on you tube though 

Jb: well poo

He chuckled 

Yn: what are you up to? 

Jb: nothing much how about you 

Yn: ah I'm bored but I'm starting the show in an hour though 

Oh yeah I was at rehearsals. 

Yn; oh baby I have to go  to meet and greet . 

Jb: ok love you. Mwa 

He made a sound probably kissing the air 

I did the same thing 

Yn: love you too  

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

I was bored before and Me and one of my friends form home she was my back up dancer her name was Kate wrote justin on my right wrist. It didn't wash off and I did that cause I missed him and it will be all over the news tomorrow.

Yn: ok guys you all wanna hear a bew song?! 

The screamed 

Yn: I'll take that as a yes

... 

Ooh 
Ooh 
Yeah 

My new boy used to be a model
He looks way better than you 
My new boy gets it how to get me 
He's love is deeper you know 
He's a real keeper you know

Bang bang bang

...

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁later at the concert 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁 

Yn: ok so you al guys good? 

Yn: yeah? Ok let's keep going 

I was wearing this my dresses change I have 2-3 different sets for a concer so they can get washed 


I said after I said taking a sip of water. I was standing ready for my next song

I oppened my mouth to sing but than I herd a nother song and another voice....


❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„ 

Sorry it's short but merry christmas 😘😍

5+ comments





1 comment:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.