26 Sept 2014

Fame 37

We parked and he kissed me hard. 

Jb; babe I really need to get me out ot this pants it's killing that thing is gonna break or something. 

Yn: than take them off baby

Jb: here? 

Yn; we'll I think in the front seat is the craziest place to do it in a car 

Jb: back seat? 

Yn: duh 

We got in the back seat and started making out and taking our bottoms off we figured since it was more like a fast thing best if we just take the pants and underpants and shoes duh off. 

Jb: baby hurry 

Yn: I'm trying 

I took my pants off and set in his lap again and kissed him  I put my hand in his boxers and rubbed him up and down . Than I tried to take his boxers down and we managed to take them of along with mine. 

Jb: ready baby? 

Yn: hell yeah 

Jb: i love you 

Yn: love you too 

( ok so I just wanna say that I'm writing this and all that matters is playing 😍) 

He got in me and I started moving up and down in circles and in figure 8 

Jb: oh babe where did you learn that 

Yn: I'm just trying new things babe 

We continued to move no I moved his hands on my waist helping me 

(Ok now it changed to Love me Like you do like for real) 

Jb: oh baby I-I thing I'm gonna cum 

Yn: thank god cause I can't go much longer 

I felt something warm inside me and I knew what it was so I let go. 

Jb: that was probably the weirdest place ever but it was so good. 

Yn: good It was good for me too 

Jb: good 

I kissed him and got off and put my clothes back on And so dod he . 

-------------------------------------------

We are at Jeremy's and we finished dinner and I gotten out of the shower cause I was sweaty from me and Justin's ''drive''. I got dressed in my PJ's and walked downstairs 




Justin, Jazzy and Jaxon were sitting on the couch and watchin TV.

Yn: hey what are you guys doing? 

Jx: we're wwching tw 

Yn: can I join? 

Jaxon nodded and Justin smiled at us. I sat on the couch  and Jazzy crawled to me 

Yn: hey Jazzy 

Jz: hwi 

Yn: what's up? 

Jz: I like your shwirt  Ariel is on it 

Yn: yeah do you like ariel

Jz: yeeah 

Yn: good to know 

She crawled on my lap and leaned back so her back was to my chest 

Jb: baby? 

Yn: m? 

I looked at him 

Jb: I love you 

Yn: I love you too 

He leaned and kissed me. 

Yn: scooter called me and said I have to fly our like 3 hours earlier cause I have to go to the studio 

Justin pouted and stuck his lip out 

Yn: but you'll be home a few hours after me so... 

Jb: yeah 

Yn: you know what 

Jb; what? 

Yn: when I'm here in Toronto 2 nights on the premiere of Hotel Transylvania maybe I could take Jazzy and   Jaxon the other night 

Jb: I think they would like that wouldn't you to? I'll ask my dad 

Jz; jweah 

Jax just nodded 

Yn: yeey 

------------------

The kids are asleep and me jeremy and Justin are watching TV. 

Yn; I'm getting sleepy so I'm gonna go sleep

Jb: want me to come ? 

Yn: no it's  ok . Spend time with your dad you haven't seen him in a while so go ahead and talk or whatever. 

Jb: ok but I could go up with you if you want you know 

Yn: it's ok justin 

I leaned down and kissed him quickly 

Jb: ok night , love you

Yn: love you too. Good night Jeremy. 

Jy: Good night YN 

I walked up the stairs and herd Jeremy say 

Love her huh? 

I smiled and climbed in the bed and fell asleep.
---------------------------------------

Ok guys sorry but I was publishing it but it got lost so I had to write this 3 times . But it's up now so

15++ comments. 
 


19 comments:

  1. How do u write this your only 13 wow ur great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr when I was 13 lol that was last year I was so dirty minded all my dream had jerry in them

      Delete
    2. Jazzy really dreams about Jerry at 13 wow I think about him once in a while but damn

      Delete
    3. JAZMINE STOPP IT IF U EVER MEET JUSTIN DON'T RAPE HIM PLEASE

      Delete
  2. Omg I don't want yn to leave love you ina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit tho imma steal that from her sorry not sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all fell asleep on top of each other wait for an update lol good times

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our club is dirty minded that's not good our parents think this is a book club

    ReplyDelete
  6. U should do a Q & A chapter love yahhh

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUSTIN IS SOOO SEXY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love me like u do is my favorite song ever and the all that matters video tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was the model in that video

      Delete
    2. Hold tight Just came on

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.