28 Sept 2014

This Time, I'm Actually Back.(:

Oh my! I didn't realize how much you guys actually cared about my stories. Wow. I'm at a loss for words. You guys make me smile soooooo much just reading your comments(: I think I'm gonna make a comeback... And just so you know, I am not trying to steal the spotlight away from the other writers, there work is amazing and Id never even think to do that! But I love writing too and I wanna come back! So I think I'm going to... But I need some story ideas so please leave some in the comments! If I do end up posting stories again the first story will be up next sunday(:
See you guys later! Love you(:
Ana.

18 comments:

  1. U can finish Equilibrium and the story I told u about earlier this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can u finish Equilibrium I wanted to know how the story ended u left us on a cliffhanger for 6 months

      Delete
    2. Yeah finish Equilibrium

      Delete
  2. yey ur back and the first comment was mee my phone glitched and it commented as anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I don't even know what to say because I commented earlier on the goodbye page but I love u we all do and u are the best writer here and now that ur back your fandom (yes u have a fandom) is complete

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so u should do a story like BYB again that was great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do a story where you shut the f up ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! Thanks for your input(: it means a lot!

      Delete
  6. Ok how about a badass horny Justin
    I love jerry he is kinda my favorite part of Justin
    Other than his eye
    And his jawline ajskfquak
    and his arms
    And his hair
    Omg this could go on forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love badass Justin and sweet and sensitive Justin

      Delete
    2. His jawline is just so uuggghhh

      Delete
    3. Badass Justin is bae

      Delete
    4. He can be like Zayn Malik he looks badass but he's sweet and sensitive

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Shut the fuck up Ok ur such a sad person cuz u go on a blog to comment hate get a fucking life

      Delete
    2. Shut the fuck up Ok ur such a sad person cuz u go on a blog to comment hate get a fucking life

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.