28 Sept 2014

Fame 39

I
Hi here it is cause you guys have been so Generous with the conments but I promise this is the last one till Friday 

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

7.00 am 

LA- lax 

I had gotten of my plane and there was paparazzi  everywhere it was crazy thank god marc came with me. I had my earphones in so I couldn't hear them but some still slipped in my ears 

WHY DID YOU LEAVE CANADA

DID YOU AND JUSTIN BREAK UP

ARE YOU STILL FRIENDS WITH ARIANNA 

ARE YOU PREGNANT 

ARE YOU AND JUSTIN GETTING MARRIED 

WHEN IS THE WEDDING 

ok now that is just crazy so I'm getting married I'm pregnant and I'm gonna be a single mom. 

I just followed marc to the car and ignored them. When I got in the car I took the earphones out and tweeted: 

Ok so cording to the paparazzi I'm getting married!!! So congrats to me and @justinbieber #paparazzimarriedusonlongdistance 

And pressed tweet. In minutes I had a bunch of retweets and comments and everything. 

I arrived home thanked marc and unpacked I beed to get some food in me. 
I laied on my bed and called Justin. 

After a few rings he answered 

Jb; hey my lady 

Yn; hello this is your lady speaking.

Jb; hello so how was the flight? 

Yn: it was good I wrote a song and than I fell asleep. 

Jb: can I hear the song? 

Yn: no 

Jb: what wHy

Yn: you'll hear it when it's finished 

Jb: fine 

He shied

Yn; so what are you gonna do? 

Jb:i'll pack and just relax with jazzy and jax 

Yn: good

I heard some yealling and the back raund and Justin groaned what sounded like pain. 

Yn: justin?! Are you ok?! 

Jb: m-hm yeah i'm fine

He groaned 

Yn: what's up justin 

Jb:jazzy and jax came running screaming in my room and jummped on me abd one of the kneed me. 
 
Yn: oh baby I'm sorry 

Jb : it's ok it'll go away

Yn: i hope so 

I whospered 

Jb: I think it will work fine 

He laughed 

?; what 'll work fine 

Someone asked and I blushed over the phone 

Jb: A blender jazzy YN broke one 

I laughed at him abd his excuse . 

Jz: is yn on the phone 

Jb: yeah 

Jz: can I say hi 

Jb: can jazzy say hi 

Yn: sure 

Jz: hwi yn 

Yn: what's up jazzy

Jz: nothing much I mwiss you 

Yn : i miss you too 

Jz : when can I see you again 

Yn: soon jazzy I think for Justin's birthday

Jz : yey 

Yn: yeah I 'll see you soon 

Jz : ok byby 

Yn: byby 

Jb: I miss you three 

Yn: and I miss you four 

We laughed 

Yn: does it still hurt 

Jb: A little I wish you were here 

Yn: why 

I laughed  

Jb: I don't know maybe kiss it better 

Yn: oh my god justin your so horny 

I whispered the last part 

Jb; only for you 

I giggled and blushed 

Yn; you can't get enough can you? 

Jb: with you not really with someone else I Probably wouldn't even Try 

Yn: oh god Justin 

The doorbell rang 

Yn: oh I have to get the door 

Jb: ok can I still talk to you 

I herd the smile in hos voice 

Yn: sure 

I answered the door and opened the gate. And saw the mail man 

Mm: hi ms. yLN? 

Yn: that's me 

Mm: these are for you 

He handed me A bunch of flowers 

Yn: thank you

I walked back to the house and locked behind me 

Yn: ok 

Jb: what did you get 

I can tell he was smiling big

Yn: flowers 

Jb: from? 

Yn: um... 

I opened and read the card

So I know I'm not with you but I love you have a good day and kill it in the studio

Love you

Xx Justin 

Yn: I love you too and they are form you 

Jb: we have a winner 

Yn: babe thank you and they are beautiful 

Jb: welcome , when do you go to the studio? 

Yn : in like 2 hours 

Jb: that erly 

Yn: yeah I'm recording A lit pf songs today 

Jb: I hope I'll hear them soon 

Yn: you will 

Jb: i got to go love you baby 

Yn: love you too see you soon bye

Jb: bye

We hung up. 

I took Anoder shower cause I feel yucky 
From the flight.

I took the  picture pf the flowers and posted it on INstagram  


Got home to this love them thank you #youknowwhoyouare #beautyflowers

I got dressed in this and make up on and later called scooter 






🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

See you Friday 

Follow me on twittah hah and snapchat for all of the deets and everything : ina-bow and also what shoul I call you guys commenr love you guys mwah 

15+




15 comments:

  1. Horny Justin is what I live for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yn is away and Justin is hurt I have a feet the next chapter is gonna be sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn so many roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to know the song

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg Justin is soooooooooooooooooo sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo many updates wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your my fave writer and post soon and If you ask me Ana K is just trying to take the spotlight of you so

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but about Ana I don't think so , it's not a competition

      Delete
    2. And she is one of the reasons I started writing here so thank her and don't hate

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much ina you rock :) <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.