15 Sept 2014

Fame 35



Me and Justin are going to the movies right now we are sitting in the arena waiting for the movie to start. 

I was wearing this




And we were watching ted it came out yesterday in LA. 

It was a little inappropriate but we don't care we are gonna be 18. 

Justin put his hand on my leg and moved it up and down. 

Yn: hi 

I smiled at him 

Jb: hi

He smiled back at me 

Yn: what's up babe

Jb: nothing 

He looked at me and smirked and took some popcorn and put it in his mouth.

Yn: what is it?!

Jb: your just so pretty 

Yn: thank you baby 

I leaned over and kissed him quickly 

Jb: you know what I'm sad about? 

Yn: what? 

Jb: that these stupid arm rests won't go up

Yn: you can still hold my hand 

Jb: or... 

Yn: or what 

Jb: you can come and sit on my lap

Yn: no you won't be as comfortable

Jb: oh trust me it's ok

He smirked at me. 

I goggled at him and kissed his cheek 

Jb: come here 

Yn: justin the movie didn't even start yet 

Jb: So the lights are low no one will se us so I don't see why not 

Yn: fine

I took the popcorn off my lap and set on his and put my legs on my seat and put the popcorn back in my lap.

Jb: mmm... I like this 

Yn: what snuggling and cuddling or me sitting on your lap? 

Jb: both 

He smiled 

Yn: m-hm 

I said in sarcasm 

Jb: fine you on my lap

Yn: your a little horny child 

Jb: i'm not a horny child 

Yn: sure

Jb: i'm not 

Yn: fine your not... 

Jb: thank you

Yn: ... But your gonna prove it 

Jb: 

Yn:.....

💲💲💲💱💲💲💲💲💲💱💲💱💲💱💲💱💲💱♌️💠♉️♉️♉️♓️♈️♍️♈️♍️♈️♌️♍️♍️♈️


Ok so this is like really short i think so it's a long  sneak peek I'm still sick I'll post more and when I get 

15+ comments? 

But try to break the record of comments guys i think the record is like 34 I'm not saying you have to but try thank you mwa love you guys and thank you for all thw get well's 

35 comments:

  1. omg why why why its so short u gut me excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. that outfit is easy to take of hint hint

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes im a little horny child now stick jerry up my but already

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuck already damn

    ReplyDelete
  5. y should I give u love if u leave us hanging like this jk jk love u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Justin get on to it if u make the next chapter long like super duper extra long then I might forive u for making this chapter short but we have been waiting and giving u comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. listen I love u and ur stories but come on now that wasn't a chapter if the next chapter isn't super long I'm never commenting again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. leave her alone she is sick your lucky she updated u ungrateful ass

      Delete
  8. update I love u to pieces

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love u just make the next one long

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am trying to be patient but come on I have been reading and commenting on all your stories since 2013 and this how u repay me short chapters with cliffhangers I love u to death but please make the next one long

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes a long descriptive dirty sex scene for next chapter I can imagine it

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it when she adds pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too omg they r the best thing ever

      Delete
  13. #35for35 give her 35 comments for chapter 35

    ReplyDelete
  14. YESS 20th COMMENT AGAIN I AM THE 20 QUEEN I ALWAYS GET THE 20th COMMENT #jerry36 #35for35 yes do the hash tags again I love them lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love u update please

    ReplyDelete
  16. that outfit is cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. your my favorite writer I love u more than anything (other than Justin and family) update keep on being awesome

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love her the most

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love her more than family because she is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  20. #35for35 in one comment :) almost beat the record

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMFG IM CRYING IM THE 35th COMMENT OK I LOVE U SO MUCH I ACTUALLY STARED THE #35for35 AND I WANTED TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH U MEANT TO ME MY NAME IS ALLY I LOVE U SO MUCH HOPEFULLY WHEN U SEE THIS YOU WILL SEE WE CARE SO MUCH FOR U FEEL BETTER UPDATE WHENEVER U CAN BECAUSE U DON'T DESERVED TO BE RUSH :) <3 xoxox

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.