16 Sept 2014

Fame 36

Hi so thanks for the comments love you guys

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Yn:... You are gonna have to be quiet and I mean no dirty things for the rest of the day

I smirked at him 

Jb; wh-w-ho-fine 

He murrmured 

Yn; or-

Jb; i like that or Cause I like whispering diry-ish things to you not like talking dorty but you know...

Yn: Oh I know you do..... Or you can admit that your a horny child and maybe just maybe you may get an erly birthday present. 

Jb: oh really? 

Yn: yup

 jb: I'll think about it

Yn: you do that

Jb: i will

Yn: we leave tomorrow 

I pouted and stuck my bottom lip out

Jb: yeah

Yn: but jazzy and jax and your dand are cming for your birthday right?

Jb: yeah and erin 

Yn: oh yeah too bad she's on a trip I wanted to meet her

Jb: you will... Soon 

Yn: kay

jb: I love you

Yn:I love you too

jb: very much

Yn: I love you very much too

jb: good

Yn: Why

jb: cause I'm a horny child

YN: I know you are

jb: Sorry but your so so sexy and pretty and hot and sexy and hot and sexy and beautiful...and sexy

Yn: ok I think you proved that I'm sexy

jb: You are

Yn: no

jb: yes

so I didn't want to argue so I kissed him and he kissed me back we did the lip lock thing. I bit his lip gently and he let out a quiet moan

i giggled and fulled away

jb: I liked that

Yn: i herd you

jb: well I did

--------------------------------------------

so the movie was already playing and there was that scene where ted flirted with a co-worker actually showing her sex stuff

Yn: do you think animals talk like that in real life

i whispered

jb: What stuffed animals

Yn: no but real animals

jb: i don't know

jb: kiss me babe

yn: fine

i kissed him and than looked back at the screen now ted and that co-worker were having sex they were moaning and I think that's funny and discusting funny cause it was a stuffed animal and discusting cause if the moans

jb: do you think we sound anything like that
 he whispered in my ear

Yn: probably  not

jb: we probably sound sexier and more in love

i giggled

jb: what it's true your sexy and you moans just turn me on so I think we sound  sexy

Yn: your sexy too

jb; oh really

he smirked

yn: very

jb: am I sexy when I do this?

he kissed my neck to my cheek and down to my shoulder and to my colarbone and back to my lips

yn: mmm justin

I moaned quietly

jb: baby your sexy when you moan

I felt something under me and it was a mr. boner  I pulled away

yn: baby we can't we are at your parents house remember

jb: I know but I'm getting hot by kissing your neck and moaning so I don't know what to do

yn: a hotel?

jb: the movie isn't over

yn: who gives an F about the movie let's go somewhere

jb: my baby getting hot?

yn: a little

jb: let's go

------------------------------------------------

we were driving on the road and I was getting really hungry for Justin so I put my hands on Justin's leg

yn: Baby pull over

jb: why

Yn: pull over somewhere it's not so open

he parked in like a little street in the woods and street

jb: why

yn: I can't make it to the hotel

jb: oh baby my pants are starting to hurt

..........................................

hi guys thanks we broke the record so  this is short and the other chapter is gonna be longer probably but I'm sick be happy I'm giving you that and I love you guys and next chapter is gonna be dirty if you didn't take the hint but only

15+ comments

and I see everything BTW

love you huys!




16 comments:

  1. Ohh... Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you update

    Hailee

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL MR.BONER HAHAHAHAH LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo I where is my jerry



    Ok I'll wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please update and make them longer I'm not trying to be mean but I really need longer chapters if u want me to keep reading I'm sorry I love you but really I try to get all my friends to comment and hope to get a long update but I don't

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great (except the cliffhanger) but otherwise great

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE BIEBER CONDA DON'T THE BIEBER CONDA DON'T THE BIEBER CONDA DON'T WANT NONE LESS U GOT BUNS HUN

    ReplyDelete
  8. UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM ON MY KNEES

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're gonna have car sex in the woods

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was thinking the same thing
    I guess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pleaaaase update

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.