6 Sept 2014

Fame 33

Hi guys so school started sp the updates are gonna be slower and shorter.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈💛🙈🙈💛🙈💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛😍🌙🌙🌙💗🌙🌙💗💗😩😩😩😩😩😍😍😡😡❄️👅👅👅👅👅😀

In 10 mintes our food came abd we ate. 

Yn: that damn juice I have to go to the bathroom.

Justin laughed at 

Yn: oh Bieber shut up you didn't even drink anything so hush up. 

I smiled at him.

Jz: i have to  go too

Je: ok jazzy come on 

Jz: no not with you

She whined 

Yn; you wanna go with me?

Jz: yeah

Jb: jazzy let yn go to the bathroom. What about you go with me, your big brother who you missed so much -

Jz: i wanna go with yn!

I laughed at how she slammed Justin

Yn: no it's ok Jazzy come on girls go to the bathroom all the time together. 

I giggles

Jz: let's go before I pee myself 

I laughed and we went to the bathroom 
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

When we came back Jaxson an Jeremy were gone 

Yn: hey where are Jaxon and your dad 

Jb: jaxson felt sick and they are in the bathroom or outside getting some air 

He smiled up at me before me and Jazzy sat down 

Yn: poor Jaxon 

Jb: he's a bieber he's fine 

I laughed 

Jb : so why do girls go to the bathroom together? 

Yn: sometimes is to talk and maybe sometimes is if you have girl problems and you don't have your stuff or maybe you run out of toilette paper and we always have tissues or just make up things.

Jb: oh but what stuff 

I leaned over to him 

Yn: pads or tampons Justin 

I whispered

Jb: oh ew 

Yn; it's not ew well it is but not that bad 

Jb: it is ew for us just blood coming out of you - 

Yn: - justin a little girl right there 

Jb: i know but eeew 

I just laughed at him 

Than Jaxson and Jeremy came back 

Yn: hey jax you ok herd you weren't feeling good 

Jx: i fwel swick 

Yn: it's gonna be ok. 

Je: listen we just came here to tell you that we're gonna head out home and you guys can come whenever you want but it has to be till lunch so Jazzy get your sweater and let's go 

Jb: ok dad 

Je: and I already payed

Jb: daaad 

Justin whined

Jb: i have a lot of money I could pay 

Je: well you'll pay next time

Jb: fine 

I helped Jazzy put on her sweater and she hugged me goodby 

Jz: by by 

Yn: i'll see you later girly 

Jz: yey! Are we gonna play? 

Yn: anything you want and maybe we'll even get Justin to play 

Jz : he won't play barbies 

She laughed 

Yn: oh he will trust me I'll make him 

We laughed and they left. 

Jb: i'm not playing barbies 

Yn: you Are if you love me 

Jb: i love you but I don't like barbies

Yn: it would be weird if you did 

We laughed 

Jb: yeah but still no

Yn: please 

Jb: babe no

Yn: please 

I made my puppy dog eyes 

Jb: n-no 

Yn: pwetty pwetty please with a cewy on twop and kwisses 

Jb: only if I get some kisses 

Yn: you know..

I leaned closer to him and slipped my hands around his neck 

Yn: you could get a lot more than that 

Jb : reow to you too 

Yn: but we're at your dad's so none of that 

Jb: but-

Yn: justin no 

I giggled 

Jb: yes

Yn: no when we get back to LA or not even than if your gonna be pushy 

Jb: ok but you know our relation ship isn't based on ...

Jb: sex 

He whispered in my ear 

Yn: i know 

Jb: so... Kiss 

He pointed at his lips 

I giggled and pressed my lips against his for a few seconds 

Yn: so where to now?

Jb: we are going to...

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Sorry shhorter but I love you guys and the winners are Bella and Hailee so congrats you'll found out soon I hope idk but thanks fpr reading and I will make a sequal once i'm finished (witch is not ) so and I'll probably make a new story  too... 
Ok love you guys 

And btw ariana's album is the best thing 👌💗
What do you guys think? 

9+ comments? 



24 comments:

  1. Aww so cute... Keep it up
    Btw totally love ariana's new album

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Justin was soooooooooooooooooo grossed out lol


    he's so cute
    and jazzy omg and jaxon I hope he feels better




    YN GET THAT JERRY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. I hope jaxon feels better

      Delete
    3. yess yn get that jerry lol

      Delete
    4. Justin was soooooooooooooooooo grossed out lol blood coming out of u lol hahaha love u Justin baby but its true

      Delete
    5. jaxon feel better <3

      Delete
    6. No don't make jaxon sick no I love all Biebers don't make him sick he's too cute

      Delete
  3. Justin baby u and yn need to get it on get that bieberconda yn
    please make the next chapter dirty like please wow I'm dirty minded

    ReplyDelete
  4. please do make the next chapter dirty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel if Jerry will make an appearance

      Delete
    2. dirty chappie

      Delete
    3. please make it dirty I want that jerry

      Delete
  5. can u update every Sunday and Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol Justin was so grossed out

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg all these comments make it seem like I read the chapter late

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is crazy nearly 20 comments

    update

    ReplyDelete
  9. 20TH COMMENT CUZ JUSTIN IS 20 HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    UPDATE LOVE YA
    ALSO WHAT IS YOUR KIK
    AND MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER DIRTY
    AND UPDATE
    UPDATE



    AND I FORGOT UPDATE LOL

    LOVE U JAXON FEEL BETTER
    HAHA 20

    ReplyDelete
  10. MY EVERYTHING IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD I LOVE IT OMG IT ALMOST TOPS BELIEVE

    SORRY NOT SORRY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES IT GREAT BUT NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BELIEVE
      BELIEVE IS MY HEART AND SOUL

      Delete
    2. no my everything is better than believe

      Delete
    3. my everything is nothing compared to believe

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.