29 Aug 2014

Fame 32

Hii guys so thank you for commenting 

I love you guys. 

Enjoy 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim Hortons

9.30am 

Canada

2/25/12

Lg: Hi I'm Jazzy. Are you Janie?

I bend down to her level

Yn: no sweetie I was in a movie that my name is Janie.

Jz: the one with the penguins? 

Yn: yeah that one, do you like that movie

Jz: yes I have it on DVD

Yn: really?! Well that's great isn't in you can watch the movie anytime now right 

Jz: yeah 

She blushed 

Yn: your so cute you know that right 

She blushed more and I let my finger touch her cheek and she leaned in to it.

Yn: wanna give me a hug? 

Jz: yes

She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and my arms went around her waist.

Yn: wanna go get breakfast now? 

We pulled back and went back to the little table. There was Justin with his dad and a little boy maybe 2 years old 

M: I see you and Jazzy already bonded now it's my turn. 

I smiled at him 

M: nice to meet you I'm Jeremy 

He stuck his hand out for me to take 

Yn : nice to meet you Mr. Bieber I'm yn 

Jr: oh please call me Jeremy mr. bieber makes me sound old 

We both laughed and I looked over at Justin to see him smiling at us. 

Yn: And who's this little cutie

My finger ran across Jaxon's cheek. 

Jx: I'm jwaxon 

Yn: hi Jaxon I'm yn 

Jaxon gasped 

Jx: you're that pwetty yn Jwustin tawked abowt 

Yn: Justin talked about me? 

Jz: all the time 

I looked at Jazzy

Yn: interesting

And that I looked at Justin to see him blushing 

Yn: bieber is blushing 

I sang quietly 

Jb: guys don't tell her that stuff 

Just than my phone buzzed. I took it out and saw that it was scooter and a instagram notification 

Yn: I'm so sorry I have to take this 

I excused myself but than felt a little hand on my wrist.

Jz: can I go with you?

Jr: jazzy come on let YN take the call

Jazzy's face had sad written all over it it's ok I don't mind

Yn: oh no don't worry about it she can come with me 

Jr: sure 

Yn: yeah come on Jazzy 

We walked outside and she held my hand the whole time

Yn: hi Scooter 

Sb: so hi yn good news 

Yn: what?

Sb: got you a DJ for the tour the first two weeks you'll have Justin's than when Tim is available 

Yn: So I'll have a DJ tim and my cousin slash guitarist is tim that won't be confusing 

We laughed 

Sb: and there is one more thing we are  expanding  your tour for tour for half a month you'll do a couple of cities in Canada tickets go on sale in 20 minutes so tweet 

Yn; ok will do 

Sb: ok sorry to bother you I know you're in Canada with Justin 

Yn: it's ok 

Sb: so you two ok now 

Yn: yeah we're greAt now 

Sb: good,listen kid I hAve to go behave and be good 

Yn: ok I will by scooter 

Sb: by see you soon 

Yn: ok by 

Sb: by 

And than I hung up.

Jz: Your shirt is pretty 

Yn; thank you I like your shoes 

Jz: Thanks Justin bought them for me 

Typical Justin supra's

Yn: do you wanna go inside now 

Jz: yeah I guess. 

we started walking
 
Jz: how can you be so pretty

Yn: Oh cutie I'm nothing special your  beautiful 

Jz: thanks 

She blushed 

Yn: so what do you say when you visit Justin in LA we go shopping 

Jz: yes!

Yn: yeey! 

We walked in the cafe and she ran up to Justin and screamed 

Jz: JUSTIN I LOVE HER!!!

I chuckled and sat down next to Justin. 

Jb: we'll that makes two of us 

I blushed and looked down at my phone for that instagram thing and saw Justin posted a picture of my orange juice and my phone






Early breakfast 

I smiled at The comments 

Omg yn's phone 

Jyn 

Your to good for her 

I hate her 

I'll kill you bitch stay away 

She's too good for you

I love you two 

The hate got to me I won't lie but the positive comments are helping 

I looked at Jazzy she was talking to Justin. 

Jb: so what did scooter want ?

Yn; he told me he got a DJ for me Tim and I'll only need Tay for 2 weeks. Plus we are expending the tour to... Oh I told you too mich already guess

Jb: it's not Europe or Australia is it?

Yn: no 

Jb: hawaii?

Yn; no 

Jb: colorado? 

Yn: dummy no

Jz: canada!

Yn: yey Jazzy

We high-fived 

Yn: your sister is smarter than you 

Jb: so how long is the tour gonna last than? 

Yn: 2-3 months 

Jb: oh ok 

Yn: so listen after the premiere I have to go film for a movie wanna cone with me. 

Jb; witch one? 

Yn: the 4th i have so undercover the last day and than it's a wrap then the next day I have behaving badly 

Jb: ok if I'm not gonna record in the studio on the 4th but next day I will cone for sure 

Yn: ok 

And than our food came. What should get Justin for his birthday.... 

Bing bing bing 

I'm gonna ask Taylor for help and get him...

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀💛🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Ok guys love you all 

Q: do you like the story should I continue?? 

This is almost the end of winners for the questions and I have a winner but still you can beat them .

Sorry for any errors I'm writing on my phone and sometimes auto correct and my crazy fingers so... 

Love you 

10+




13 comments:

  1. Omg love it and continue yhan make a sequal !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your writing... So yeah please continue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg the best make a sequal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg love it continue :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading it makes me addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Continue make a sequel something I love your writing don't stop

    ReplyDelete
  7. More please love your writing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love u to death update

    ReplyDelete
  9. Update your my favorite writer

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.