23 Aug 2014

Fame 31

Sorry guys I couldn't write we were on vacation and thank you for 17 conments I. Love. You. Guys. 

You are the best 
😍😍😍😍😍😛😛😛😛😛😛😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😛😛😛😛😛
25th of february 
8.30am
Canada - hotel

I woke up and looked around my head was on Justin's chest I look up at him. And see him looking down at me smiling

Yn: good morning

Jb: it is a really good morning

Yn: why are you so happy

Jb: I had a beautiful beautiful dream

Yn: was I in it

I asked playfully

Jb: you were indeed

Yn: tell me what was it about

Jb: you're in our house watching TV spooning and I reached over to touch your hand and I saw a ring on it then I went lower and grab your - 

Yn: do I even want to hear the rest

Jb: oh you do so I grabbed your tummy and there was a bump on it. But then I woke. Up 

Yn: do you want to drink to happen 

 I Leaned up on my elbow and leaned closer to his. Face

Jb: I do very very much

Yn: you can have them just don't change. Stay the way you are

Jb: my hair is probably going to change in my voice is going to change and I may grow a little taller 

Yn: well I'm okay with that but don't change your personality because you're amazing just the way you are 

I sang she laughed at me

Jb: I love you

Yn: I love you too

Jb; say it again

Yn: I love you

Jb; and again

Yn: i love you 

Jb: i love you too

Yn: so those dreams do you really want them to happen 

Jb: yeah like really not right now but in the future 

Yn: we'll work on it deal?

Jb: deal now kiss me 

I leaned down almost kissing him 

Yn: i haven't brushed my teeth yet

Jb: so I don't care

Yn: yuck

Jb: just do it I don't mind

Yn: fine

I groaned 

He pulled me down and kissed me. 

Yn: we have to get ready for your  dad's 

Jb: yeah I know we're meeting for breakfast

Yn: i'm so nervous

Jb: they all will love you just be who you are my moms parents already love you so they'll love you too. 

Yn; I hope

Jb; they will

He said reassuring me 

I just nodded and kissed him quickly then jumped out of bed and  ran to the bathroom to take a shower
👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👆👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

 I was dressed in this close 


Jb: babe you look great 

Yn: nothing special just put sonething on 

Jb: but I like how the jeans make your butt show not ahow but it looks really really really good

Yn: thanks I think? 

He looked at my butt

Jb: I just wanna grab and squeeze it 

Yn: well that's my but no tuching 

I turned around and leaned down to gram my bag of my phone cases yeah O'm obsessed I grabbed a pink one and put it on the phone than i put the one I had before back in the bag. I leaned back  up and turned around only to see Justin bitting his lip and looking where my butt was before I stood up. He looked like he was in shock. I wawed my hand in front of his face . 

Jb: kiss me

And i kissed him and wrapped my hands around his neck and guess where his hands went? 

No no it was my waist we continued to make out put I decided to pull away he bit my lip and pulled me back by my butt. I giggled at him and he pressed us closer and I could feel that thing start to grow down there so i moved my mouth and chuckled.

I looked down and Justin followed my gaze and leaned his forehead on mine 

Yn: good morning to you to 

Jb: it is a good morning to that thing too but It could get better if we were at home or didn't have to rush.

Yn: it could have been maybe

Jb: reow 

Yn: stop

I goggled and blushed

Jb: i love you 

Yn; i hate you 

Jb: good to now babe

Yn: kidding I love you too

I leaned up and kissed him. 

Jb: let's go

Yn: what about that thing? 

Jb: what thing

Yn: exactly 

I smirked and when he realized what I was talking about his mouth fell open 

Jb: what?!

His voice was so high 

Yn: you said it yourself 

I chuckled 

Justin stuck his tongue out  at me 
And left to get his shoes. I ran after him and Jumped on his back and kissed his cheek over and over again. 

Yn: I'm kidding babe 

He ignored me 

Yn. Babe I love you.. Baby I was kidding I can see it every time I'm suppose to or sometimes not even than. 

I chuckled  and kept kissing his cheek but he started chuckling too.

He turned his head and kissed me on the lips 

Jb: so I'm not invisible

Yn: you really are not 

Jb: is that a good thing? 

He grabbed my waist and turned me around I don't know how he did that but I don't care

Yn: a very very good thing  

I smiled down at him  cause I was like on his stomach. 

Jb: so i'm not small?

Yn: far from that 

I leaned down and kissed him

Jb: ok we have to go.. 

Yn: ok 

He smiled up at me and looked at my face.

Jb: i really love you 

Yn: and I really love you too 

Jb: let's go

Yn: let me down 

Jb: right 

He let me down I put on my shoes and we left.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💞💞💞💞💞💞💚💚💚💚💚💚

Ok we are waiting for Justin's dad brother and sister to come. Just than a waitress came to us

W: good morning what can I get you?

Yn: I'll have orange juice 

Jb: I'll get back on you we're still waiting for some people

W: ok one orange juice coming right up. 

After a couple of minutes my juice arrived and I had to go to the bathroom. I left Justin at the table and went to do my thing  when I got back I saw Justin sitting with an older man and a little boy on his lap and Just than a little girl ran up to me.

Lg: 

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💓💛💛

I had to end it there. So guys I just downloaded  kik haha I'm weird comment your names and we can talk 😉 

9+comments







11 comments:

  1. Omg I love it

    -haylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story... Please update soon :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally want more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaay can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I hate u for that jazzy and jaxon nooo anyways my kik is bri_the_baeee but y did u do that to me :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok not to be rude but fuck u for doing that to me I love jazzy and jaxon :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right jaxon and jazzy are the bae

      Delete
  7. Justin biting his lip is my weakness y did u do that update please

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay I get to be the ninth comment enjoy your vacation <3 u :)
    And I love the outfits YN's clothes are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg the phone cases reminded me of me lol update enjoy your vacation

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.