14 Aug 2014

Fame 27

SHiiiii
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Than after a couple of minutes. I read something that made my heart stop...  #weloveJ(YN) and #J(YN)stayforever #J(YN) was trending world wide.

Yn: babe look at this

Jb: don't look at hate

Yn: no you'll actually be surprised 

I showed justin the trends 

Jb: wow babe so far they love us.

Yn: I mean we're JUSTIN BIEBER and YN YLN who wouldn't love us?!

I said cockily in a joking matter

Jb: hm... Everyone loves us.

Yn: mm... They really do

I kissed Justin.

Jb: I'm sorry 

Yn: justin It's ok stop saying sorry

Jb: i'll try

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We are at the airport in LA happy to be home. Me and Justin are having trouble going out of the airport we  were walking hand in hand  till we finally saw a black range rover thang god for bodyguards. We sat in the car I sat on my side and Justin sat on his but he pulled me on his lap.

Yn: hi 

Jb: hello

Yn: so are you coming over tonight for a movie

Jb: sure but I can't stay the night cause mom is back.

Yn: ok no problem.

Jb: I can't wait until I'm 18 to buy a house

Yn: yeah me too... Don't get me wrong I love the place I'm in but I don't like that granny comes to check up on me or taylor.

Jb: yeah I get it

Yn: so what movie are we gonna watch? 

Jb: I don't know....

After 15 minutes we made a stop. My house.

Yn: ok by by baby see you later 

Jb: by baby 

He kissed me quickly and made a pouty face

Yn: you'll live without me for a few hours spend some time with your mom.

Jb: i will I will but I'll try to survive.

Yn: ok by

I stepped out and closes the door. I went in my house and looked around.

Home sweet home
------------------

When I got home i changed in to this:




And unpacked and packed for canada. I hope Justin's family likes me. I don't know what I'd do if they didn't. Will he leave me if they don't like me? We're staying in Canada for 3 days. Than we come home for Justin's birthday my premiere I start rehearsing than back on tour.

Justin comes the last two weeks of the first month of the tour and than the third week of the second month. 

I packed and than cleaned my house than I went to the couch turned on the TV I laid on the couch and my eyes began to close. 

---------------- 20 min later----------------- 

I was awoken by a door bell. I quickly ran to open the door. 

Yn: hi Jay

Jb: hi babe, were you sleeping ?

He hugged me and I closed the door and hugged back

Yn: yeah I cleaned packed and I wanted to watch TV but I fell asleep. I missed you.

Jb: I missed you too, sorry fir waking you . I could go you know

Yn: it's ok I needed someone to wake me cause my back would hurt if I'd sleep on the couch.

Jb: oh ok good that I exists

Yn: i think a lot of people agree with 1 when I say that I'm happy you exist.

We walked to the living room. 

Yn: are you gonna stay the night? 

Jb: no I wish I could but mom is back in town but she leaves tomorrow at 4 am she didn't want to be in a jet with us she wanted us to have some time before you go on tour.

Yn: she's the best I love her cause she understands us.

Jb: yeah oh by the way our flight leaves at 6.30amt

Yn: what?! So early? 

Jb: yeah.

We sat on the couch in peace looking at eachoder.

Jb: babe wanna go for a ride?

Yn: where

Jb: a secret. 

Yn: ugh fine

Jb: LEGGO

i chuckled at his silliness.

  
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

It's very short I know sorry had to end it there.

Where do you think he's taking her? 

Q:
 What is the day the first chapter was written?


5+ commm for more but comment the answers guys the competition is still on!!!

Love you guys


SHOUT OUT TO THRILL ME FOR COMMENTING LOVE YOU BUT PLEASE POST YOUR NAME SO FAR SHE's the only one that commented. 
You guys follow me on everything in a chapter before you get a point for every follow and be honest I'll check



7 comments:

  1. Friday... :) kaat ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday post soon

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. December 27, 2013
    Brianna
    Update please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg update please I love ur stories fame is my life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please please please update I love u belieber I need more fame

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can yn be Yovanna Ventura

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.