17 Aug 2014

fame 29


Hi guys and yes this story is inspired by Jelena.  Don't hate me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night STILL JUSTIN'S POV


I couldn't help the smile on my face as we walked to the car YN's hand in mine with her hand holding on to my arm.

JB: So do I just drop you off or stay

YN: Will you please stay?

JB: sure

I smiled at her I opened her door and she kissed my cheek

YN: Thank you

JB: Your welcome

Than she got in the car and I closed the door for her a proud smile on my face as I walked to the drivers side. I really feel like tonight has gone good great actually. She had been smiling the whole time or laughing and there had been kissing- and snuggling I like snuggling I'm not going to lie. She had been curled up to my chest and her hair smelled good. I started the car pulling out of the venue onto the main road

JB: Are you going to go to sleep when we get home?

She turned her head and smiled

JB: What

YN: You said home

JB: Well it's been my home for two weeks. And maybe when I turn 18 and you turn 18. We could move in together,

YN: I don't know Justin

JB: Why

YN: I don't want your parents and my parents to know we're having sex. And I haven't meet you parents except Pattie.

JB: Well that's one of my parents and she adores you very much.

YN: really?

JB: Yeah for all you know they could already know

YN: Do they?!

JB: No I didn't tell them

YN: YOu scared me for a sec I was going to say I told Ariana

JB: Ariana knows?

My mouth fell open

YN: Yeah I told her when we fought You haven't told anyone?

JB: No I have

YN: Who? Ryan?

JB: No Fredo

YN: No way oh my gosh

I reached over resting my hand on her leg

JB: It's ok he's cool He were real cool about it You don't have anything to be embarrassed about

YN: You don't know what he thinks of me

JB:He likes you as a friend

YN: Oh my god

JB; Well I'm worried about Ariana

YN: She likes you you know that

JB: Well so does Fredo

YN: I hope

JB. He does babe

-----------------------------------

Sorry it's short I may be posting tomorrow morning or tonight in my country so sorry guys

6+ answers to ma q to update

q: What was my first story? And don't look back cause I deleted it.

Love you if you reach the goal I upload and also I'm going on holiday on tuesday and I will not be able to post till Sunday so hurry guys


8 comments:

  1. Give me love

    -bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me love haylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idk the answer... But i super love the story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update you bitch!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leave her alone u bitch be patient

      Delete
  5. I don't hate you but y jelena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hey omg pll are commenting like crazy love the story please please I need more can't wait for jaxon and jazzy I love them they're so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr jazzy and jaxon are soooo cute all the Biebers are cute duh

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.