2 Aug 2014

Fame 25



hi girls how ya doing?! 

enjoy

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

FEBRUARY 23rd 2012
NEW YORK
07.00 am

I opened my eyes and realized I was on Justin's chest His arms were wrapped around me I rubbed my eyes and yawned, I grabbed my phone from the nightstand. Why the hell am I up this early. I snuggled back in Justin's arms and looked at him. He was so calm and relaxed. I gently brushed him hair on to its side way style. I have an interview at 1.00 pm and Justin has one at like 12.30pm so pretty close. While I was watching was thinking do I really just like him? No hell to the no I love him for sure. I wouldn't make love to him if I didn't I mean I remember we talked about it when it came to that baby-momma thing. So yeah he said if he was ready and I was, that it was the right time and all. But I really did love him. I'm just scared to tell him. I was looking at him some more not in a creepy way. Than I had to pee and I tried to get from his arms, but he tightened his grip on me.

JB: Stay

(YN): I need to go to the bathroom.

JB: But I want you to stay

(YN): I'll be back.

His eyes were shut the whole time.  I put my hand on his cheek and moved it to his neck and kissed him. He smiled at me and I stood up.

After I came from the bathroom I saw Justin sleeping. I went to cuddle up to him. He murmured something. I looked up to him he was asleep. Aw his sleep talking.

(YN): What?

I whispered.

JB: I need to be with her scooter

(YN): With who?

JB: YN

(YN): Why do you need to be with her?

JB: She's beautiful and talented and cute she's so hot but the looks are just the bonus she smiles like crazy and her laugh is the best and her personality is the best, she has a big heart probably the biggest in the world. A-and I can't believe I am this lucky to be with her. I-I think I love her. No,no I do love her.

It was all murmured.  But I smiled and blushed.

JB: And she has the best body ever and the curves her body is perfect.

I blushed more.

(YN): What would you do if you lost her or you broke up.

JB: I don't know... dad told me that she has changed me by just a talk on the phone but in a good way... and honestly I feel it to... I-i I don't know what I'd do...

His voice broke and a tear escaped his eye and one more and one more...

He woke up set up and whipped his eye and looked around for me and he hugged me tightly like hasn't seen me in years.

(YN): I'm sorry

JB: Why are you sorry.

(YN): You started talking in your sleep and I asked you questions and what if we broke up and stuff and you started crying...I'm so so so sorry

JB: It's OK 

he hugged me again.

JB: Your the best thing that ever happened to me.

(YN): No your the best thing that has ever happened to me...

JB: We're the best for each other 

He smiled and kissed me...

JB; Hey can I see that picture of me and Dylan before we went to dinner?

(YN): Sure

I kissed his tear that left a little trail down his cheek and kissed al the way down it.

He smiled at me and moved his face to mine so our lips touched.

I grabbed my phone on the stand and showed him the pic. He lied  back down and pulled me on top of him so I was on him and he looked at the pic.






JB:  I look really handsome.

I laughed at that.

JB: What

he looked away from the phone

(YN): You look very cute baby

JB: No I'm not cute

(YN): You really are.

Jb: nooo I'm not

Yn: you are!

He quickly rolled us over I grabbed his shoulders so I wouldn't fall or something. 

Jb: no I'm not!!

Yn: you ar-

He kissed me. I kissed him back and  bam bam bam fireworks exploded... Like every time and the butterflies in my stomach were crazy. He pulled away.

Yn: think about it

Jb: what

Yn: me calling you cute.

Jb; i really will think about it.

Yn: hey Justin?

Jb: what baby

Yn: do you think your family will like me?

Jb: yeah they will. Jazzy loves you so much already and jaxon is to young but don't fall for him you have to be with me...

Yn: I will try not to

His eyes got big and his jaw dropped.

Jb: what?!

Yn: I'm kidding

I chuckled 

Jb: you better

Yn: I am...

Jb: hey when do you start rehearsals again for the tour? 

Yn:  umm... i don't know I think after hotel transelvenia  premiere. 

Jb: that's like 3rd of march? 

Yn: yeah....

Jb: so do you really not know if you'll come to my  birthday party?

Yn: If you ask nicely I will come 

I winked at him and said seductively

Jb: hm... Will you come to my b-day 
party? 

He asked with his puppy eyes witch are to die for...

Yn: maybe

He kissed me with so much passion 

Jb: will. You. Please. Come. 

He asked in-between kisses

Yn: no

He kissed me and moved down to my shoulder... 

Jb: how about now?

Yn: n-no

He went back to my neck and kissed my sweet spot witch he knew where it was since he has been kissing it almost every minute of his life since we're dating. I closed my eyes and gave him more space and I touched his head. He smirked in accomplishment.  

Jb; how bout now.

Yn: mmmm.... Not s-sure

I moaned and he began sucking my sweet spot and licked and kissed and than he bit it gently.

Jb: now?

Yn: J-j-justin

He kept kissing and sucking he left a hickey 100% 

Jb: now ?

He looked up at me with hopeful eyes and i nodded. He crashed his lips on mine and the kiss was so passionate I love kissing him.  It was gentle and sweet. He licked my bottom lip and I did not let him in.
He grabbed my ass and it made me gasp. He sneaked his tongue in my mouth . I bit his lip gently and he moaned. One of his hands went to my cheek and he deepened the kiss. My hands left his neck and  moved to his hair and pulled on the ends. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his, we were both breathing heavy. 

Jb: i got to ask you things nicely more often.

Yn: agreed 

Jb: baby...

Yn: what?

Jb: when do you want to go public?

Yn: I don't know soon

Jb: Like today soon?

Yn: today?!

Jb: I don't know maybe? The thing is I really don't like hiding anymore I want to be able to hold your hand in public and kiss you and hug you and everything. 

Yn: how do you want to do it?

Jb: i don't know you could wear my jacket that one wight and red college  that I preformed in once.

Yn: yeah I'm up for it

I smiled at him and he smiled at me back. He picked my lips quickly. 

Jb: I'm gonna call Scooter to tell him...

Yn: kay... i'm gonna order room service.

Jb: deal and order for me to please

Yn: kay

I leaned down to kiss him and got off of him.

---------------------------------------------------------•

http://www.polyvore.com/new_york/set?id=110186412
Josh Gosney -JG
Tina Menner- TM

JG: right now we got one of the biggest stars on the planet YN YLN right here!!!

Yn: Hii

Jg: hi how are you? 

Yn: I'm good you?

Jg: good good. So I herd somewhere you are starting your together ( i'm changing her albums name to TOGETHER) tour back on in march

Yn: yeah I go back on tour on 10th of march.

Jg: so you have a movie coming out in march. It's an animated movie right?

Yn: yeah I'm so excited for it  I had done an animated movie before despicibal me (I have no idea how to spell it πŸ™) but this one is different. I got to show up in sweats and a hoodie in uggs and had coffee eith me without make up cause I did not get chased by paparazzi-

Tm: Paparazzi started following you fast after that movie you did that and in February you had an album out and april on tour it must have been fast for you.

Yn; yeah it was crazy I had worked on that album so so hard for 2 months cause I didn't have a lot of time with movies and yeah...

Jg: so what was so different 

Yn; oh yeah in this movie I had to dress up cause they were filming me. 

Jg: so you got to work with adam sandler and andy sanberg how was it

Yn: it was so cool we had so much fun and adam was there for all of my recording sessions but the first time I did not know at all he was there.

Jg: so he was hiding

Yn: yeah they were like go record no big deal... But than I was done and I got there and he was like hi you did a good job I'm Adam by the way and I was like WHAT!?

Jg: so what id going on in this movie?

Yn: it's about Dracula's daughter and when she was born he built a hotel where only monsters or not humans lived and when she turns 118 she wants to se the world and he finally lets her... And than a human comes in the hotel and she falls in love with him  and her dad hates him... That's all I can say.

Tm: it sounds so cool when is the premiere?

Yn: march 2nd 

Tm: so you taking anyone with you?

She wiggled her eyebrows

Yn: my baby cousin maybe actually she's 4 but I think she's gonna enjoy it... We made a deal if she goes to the dentist an behaves good she goes if not she doesn't ...

I giggled

Jg: so no boys coming with you to the premiere

Yn; none that are planned to

Tm; How long have you been single?

Yn: um....2 years? Yeah 2 years

(They didn't ask me if I was still single) 

 Jg:ok we need a break  here is a song Flo Rida featuring YN YLN wild ones.

When the song was playing I was singing along. 

Jg: that was wild ones featuring YN YLN still in the number 5 on iTunes and Billboard charts.

Yn: still?!

Jg: yes it's crazy

Tm: what's the feeling of having a number one album and songs?

Yn: it's amazing I hope I'll have a number one album in the future  my album wAs number five but it was the best feeling to have it so high... And my songs were high I think like Titanium was 1 of number ones and Lights and Man down thank you rihanna for helping me write that song of course we found love and domino was number 2 andhit the lights was also number two  born this way was number one but it had lady gaga on it so duh (giggle) but that is  were the songs were dropping song by song I looked on iTunes once and top 5 songs were all by me

Jg: wow.. So how was it preforming at the grammies?

Yn: it was one of the best nights of my life 

Tm: so any songs soon?

Yn: yep soon soon in like a month or two 

Jg: so tell me about a show in darwin Australia.

Yn: oh my god it was crazy  my fans are the best but we had to move a show. So we came there and at the airport we herd screaming and there were about two-hundred fans outside and when we cane to the hotel twice as much I was so happy but we couldn't cone to the arena and my show was postponed for a day. 

Tn: crazy 

Yn: yeah it was it was scary but I love my fans

Jg: So thank you YN YLN for coming here.

Yn: welcome thank you for having me.

πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³πŸ”³

When I exited  the building if my radio interview I was with my bodyguard Mike it was crazy with the  fans. Mike opened my door of the range rover he sat in the drivers seat. I was covering my face cause of paparazzi. He started beeping the horn for them to move. I uncovered my face but kept looking down so my hair fell on my face. He kept beeping they didn't move but after like 10 minutes we could drive. I took a picture of myself and smiled at it and made sure that you could see the oversized Justin's jacket I knew it wasn't Christmas but it was still cold and it was at the end  of  february. I posted the picture with the caption. Had a great interview thank you to my fans who came to the building but sorry I couldn't say hi. πŸ˜”

And one picture with me and mike when we stopped at a red light: If this guy wasn't with me like 24/7 I would be dead. @mikeholt 

///////////////////////////////// 

When I came to the hotel I got in the elevator and when I came to the suit I saw Justin looking out the window. I closes the door and took off my shoes.

Yn: hey!

Jb: hi 

He said coldly 

Yn: whats wrong?

Jb: nothing

Again what is his problem?!

Yn: seriously Justin what's going ob with you.

Jb: I SAID I'M FINE!! 

He snapped

Wow where did that come from? He was pissed 

πŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”Ί▫️πŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”Ί

What happened ???

Comment why do you think Justin is angry 

4+ comments 

I'm not asking for a lot please please please

love you 😘




5 comments:

  1. Omg what is he mad about?!? Love it post soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chapter was long... I loved it! Update soon please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is he mad about?! Update please:)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.