19 Aug 2014

Fame 30

Hi girls so this is it the 30th chapter thank you for reading for so long and for dealing with me and my uneven posts 

I love you guys and you know what I'm going to say enjoy and don't forget to coment


💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭

We landed in Canada and we were waiting in front of Justin's old house.

Yn: what if they'll hate me?

Jb: they'll love you

And that's when the door opened to reveal Justin's grandmother Diane 

D: Oh Justin hi !

Jb: hey grandma 

He wrapped her in a hug and kissed her cheek. After he let go Diane looked at me

D: and you must me yn it's so nice to meet you 

She pulled me in a hug and I hugged back

D: I'm a hugged sorry I'm Diane 

Yn: nice to meet you 

D: Bruce Justin's here!

Than Bruce came into my view.

Jb: hey grandpa 

D: hey Justin 

They hugged each other .

Jb: so grandpa this is my girlfriend yn

D: nice to meet you yn I'm bruce 

Yn: nice to meet you too

We shook hands

Jb: where's mom 

P: I'm right here 

She came from behind a corner

P: yn hii'

Yn: hi pattie

She ran up to me and hugged me. We were acting like best friends

Yn: how are you 

P: great how are you

Yn: great

Justin fake coughed 

Jb: you know it's not like your son is standing right here and his girlfriend get's a hug first

P: sorry it's that I just haven't seen her in such a long time 

Jb : i know..

And than pattie walked over to justin and hugged him and he kissed her cheek.

-------------------------------------------- 

We were all sitting around the table me and justin drinking hot chocolate and pattoe bruce and diane are drinking coffee

D: so YN what kind of music do you song 

Yn: um i usually sing my own songs that I write and when I get inspiration  and I try to inspire as much people as I can 

D: that's very nice. So what do your parents do?

Justin cleared his throat and squeezed my hand

Jb:  grandma you- 

I cleared my throat 

Yn: no Justin it's fine it's fine. Um well my mom was a photographer but when I was 12 she passed away because of cancer um and my dad was a animal doctor but um he's in jail for abuse when my mom passes he turned to drinking so he took the pain out on me so... Yeah 

Justin squeezed my hand again and rubs his thumb on my hand.

D: oh I'm so sorry if I'd knew i wouldn't of asked 

Yn: oh no it's ok 

I smiled at her and she returned 

D:  so do you leave with your family or?

Yn; after all that happened um my aunt and uncle took me in their house and now thy are my guardians but I leave in LA alone sometimes my grandma comes to visit but they decided since I am almost 18 i can leave on my own. I leave in like a small house but as soon as I turn 18 I am getting a bigger house.

B: how long have you been dating?

Jb: since 3rd of february 

P: you guys are so cute

I blushed at that comment and looked down and I saw justin smile and he was blushing too.

P: so what's your plan for today and tomorrow

Jb: tonight we're going to the hotel and tomorrow we are sleeping at dad's

P:  okay don't do anything stupid though

Jb: we won't we won't 

Lifted his arms up in surrender

He leaned over to me and whispered

Jb; maybe

Yn: you wish

Jb; don't be mean to me

He pouted 

Yn: I am very nice to you too nice sometimes

Jb: eh well sometimes

Yn: I really am so shut it 

Jb: you shut it

Yn: why should I shut it I'm nice to you so you need to shut it and don't tell me to shut it cause you need to shut it.

Jb: fine I'll shut it

I smiled and accomplishment

---/--/--------------

We were sitting New the window while the fire was going it was so cold outside so the windows were foggy. 

Justin leaned over and kissed me and I can back

Jb: you're beautiful

I blushed and looked down

Yn: thank you

Jb: you're welcome and look up I don't care if I see blush you're cute
 
Yn: thank you very much nonstop throwing complements at me

Jb: but everything I say is true

Yn: liar

Jb: am not

Yn: are too 

Jb :  not

Yn: fine I really don't want to play this game i'm too lazy I'm so tired

Jb: so you Like 4 PM

He looked in my eyes and smile he leaned in and kissed me I kissed back my arms were wrapped around his neck in his arms were on my waist. 

We broke away and the need for air and split the state silent and looked out the window

Suddenly he takes his hand and writes on the foggy window I <3 you with his fingers. 

My heart started beating fast and I froze. 

But then I quickly snapped out of it and I took my finger and wrote I <3 you 2 back. 

He smiled at me and said

Jb: really?

Yn; yeah really

He was smiling like a dork but he quickly kissed me but I did not let him pull away i kissed him back and bit his lip gently a soft and quiet moan came from his mouth. And than I pulled away 

Yn:  can I do something

Jb: sure but what is it

Yn: you'll see

I went into the kitchen and grabbed my purse and took my phone out. I walked back into the picture of the window and posted it on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook 

With the caption that said

Be with who you want to be with someone that makes you smile that makes you happy and make you feel like a princess. 

He was watching me with every move I made with a confused look on his face

And then I heard his phone vibrate and he quickly took his phone out and looked at it. 

He smiled at me but then quickly looked at his phone and screenshot it something

And a couple of minutes my phone vibrated and it wasn't Instagram post it was from justin  it said

Treat your girls right #Repost 

I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek

Jb: I love you

Yn: I love you too

And these are the words that I've been wanting to hear since I was 13 

---------------------—•————

Sorry guys it shorter but I'm going to vacation i'm in a hurry

You offer commenting and making me happy in for sticking up for me

 I was waiting like since the beginning of the story to write this chapter with the thing and I think it's really cute 

Comment what you guys think about this chapter

Q: do you guys want me to continue the story??

7+ comments 

Love you guys and thank you for reading

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💋💋💋💋💋💋💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

18 comments:

  1. I completly love your story... So yes please please cotinue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely fantabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Love u Inca :) u are fantabulous

      Delete
  3. #30chapter love u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes as #30chapters fame rock u rock love u

      Delete
    2. #30chapters

      Delete
  4. Update or I will stop reading u have no life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please please please make another chapter today #doubleday

    ReplyDelete
  6. #Doubleday make 2 chapters today

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best chapter I can't wait for jazzy and jaxon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazzy and jaxon are soooo cute

      Delete
    2. I love jazzy and jaxon

      Delete
    3. Jazzy and jaxon are the bae

      Delete
  8. Mooooooooooore :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Update soon pleaase!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.