17 Aug 2014

Fame 28


Hi next chapter:::
So jelena is back happy about it 
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀


Justin's POV
________________________

YN: where are we going

YN laughed from behind me my hands tugging excitedly at hers to pull her along.

Jb: You'll see

My eyes wandering through the tunnels till I found the first arrow that pointed to the door

JB: Are you gonna open the door?

YN: I toughed your gonna open them

She laughed and I shrugged nodding my head afterwards and held it open for her.

YN: Thank you

she kissed my cheek

JB: Your welcome

YN: Alright...

She looked around the empty hallways that usually had thousands of people in it.

YN: What are we doing in the Staples Canter?

JB: You'll see

YN:: Wair Justin!

she said pulling me back where I have been before

JB: What

I raised my eyebrow searching for her answer before she opened her mouth

YN: are we even allowed to be in here

JB: Babe do you think I'd bring you in here if we weren't allowed to be?

YN:...Yes?

I chuckled at that kissing the side of her head

JB: Yes we are allowed to be in here I promise. Why are you blushing?

YN:: You called me babe

JB: I call you that all the time

YN: I know... but it still makes  me blush

JB: You are my baby

I told her letting go of her hand to pull her into my arms for a minute

YN: I know

She said hugging me back her face buried into my neck

YN: You smell good

JB: Thanks

I laughed as she looked up, my hand on the back of her head as I kissed her forehead, letting it last just a few seconds than normal.

JB: Come on let's go

YN: I smell popcorn

JB: Oh really

Faking that I knew anything going on- nut she probably won't

YN: Yes really what are we doing?

JB: For the last time I'm not telling you

YN: Boo

She pouted playfully and I tugged her in front of me and covered her eyes with my hand

JB: No peeking

YN: Are you going to serenade me

JB: Actually no

I chuckled shaking my head than foeard with her my other arm wrapped around her waist

JB: Ready?

YN: Mhm

she nodded as I moved my face next to hers smiling as she bit down on oher lip

JB: Ok open

i let my hand pulled from her eyes and I rested my chin on her shoulder

YN: There's the popcorn

she laughed

YN: Oooo candy

JB: Come on

i said in her ear giving her hips a gentle squeeze before I found her hand

YN: What is this for

JB: What do you mean we had a fight

YN: I know but we're ok now

JB: I wanted to try and make it up to you

I moved closer to the popcorn machine but than I realized she hadn't moved. I turned around she hadn't moved

YN: You did this? For me? Cause of our fight?

JB: Yeah

my heart started beating really fast

JB: Why you don't like it? You don't like it do you? Damn-

Than she put her finger over my lips a smile on her face

YN: No I absolutely love this You shouldn't have

JB: I wanted to

Letting out  a sigh of relief

JB: And I really don't like this set up with you on this step You make me all short

YN: Oh please

She let go of my hand slipping her arms around my neck

JB: Here

I said picking her up spinning her to the other side

JB: Want some popcorn

YN: Sure

I started to pull away but her grip on my neck tighrened

JB: What

YN: Kiss me

She whined tilting her head back for a sec  causing me to laugh again m+but I kissed her a smile on my face as she kissed me back

JB: They got Swedish Fish too

YN: Really

JB: Mhm

YN: What are we watching?

JB: Titanic

YN: Oh my god I haven't seen that since I was little

JB: So that's ok?

YN: Yeah

she nodded bitting down on her lip again

JB: I got the popcorn you can get the candy

JB:: Alright what do you want to drink

YN: Pepsi is fine? What are you getting Sprite?

JB: Yup

 She plopped down next to me and handed her soda checking my phone for the time

YN: Thank you

she said in her soft tone resting her head on my shoulder

YN: This was really sweet

JB: your welcome

-----------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED,......

PS: If you follow me on instagram shots twitter blah blah you comment and get one point if you follow me on every thing I posted I will count you more than one point just comment

Q: When was selena's and Justin's first date?

6+ comments for me to continue































7 comments:

  1. Lol I get it this chapter was inspired by jelena being back
    Itchy jelena is shit Justin needs to realise that she is using him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Listen jelena rocks your just jealous

      Delete
  2. I love it inspired by jelena even tho I don't support them if Justin's happy I'm happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this chapter your amazing please update love Ya xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please please please please do a double chapter day <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jelena is the sweetest thing I've ever seen they are so cute jelena forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jelena is boss love u belieber

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.