8 Aug 2014

Fame 26

Hii girls next chappie

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️


Jb: I SAID I'M FINE!!!

Wow where did that come from? He was pissed 

Yn: clearly something is wrong can you 

He ignored me

Yn: Fine don't talk to me!

Jb: I'm not planing to.

Yn: fine

i went in the bathroom. I need a bath to clear my head.

Why is he mad at me did I do something wrong dod I say something what the hell did I do. It's not hard to guess that he's mad at me but why? We're not even dating for a month and we're arguing. He wants me to open up to him but he won't tell me. Fine you know what when he wants for me to tell him something i'm sad over or mad over I won't tell eater.



I stepped out if the shower wrapped a towel around myself and around my head. I got out if the bathroom and went to my suitcase put it on the bed. I took my black panties and a white bra. I looked over my shirts and I saw a white t-shirt and thin leggings so I figured that since I have thin leggings I'll put a black thong on so if I bend over you won't see a line of the underwear. I put the leggings on and than went in the bathroom dried my hair and when I finished I was getting hot so I wanted to straighten my hair but since I was hot I decided to cool of and tried to talk to Justin. 

I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Justin on the couch watching tv.  He looked at me but than quickly looked at the tv again. I walked in front of him grabbed the remote and turned the Tv off. I was not going to be nice anymore.

Jb: WHAT THE HELL YN!!

Yn: what!

Jb: why did you turn the tv off I was watching it!!

Yn: i don't care tell me why are you angry at me?!

He ignored me again


Yn: you know what Justin you want me to let you in and open up to you guess why this is not a one-way street it's a two-way street you want me to let you in you got to let me in too!!

Jb: IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO GO PUBLIC TODAY YOU COULD AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING!

Yn: WHAT?! I WANTED TO GO PUBLIC TODAY I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT IT UP TOO BUT YOU DID FIRST OF CAURSE I WANNA GO PUBLIC WHY'D YOU THINK ITHAT I DIDN'T?!

Jb: I LISTENED TO THE INTERVIEW!!

Yn: WHAT ABOUT IT THEY DIDN'T ASK ABOUT YOU!

Jb: BUT THEY ASKED ID YOU WERE SINGLE AND YOU DENIED IT!!

Yn: WHAT?! THEY DIDN'T ASK IF I WAS SINGLE I-THEY ASKED HOW LONG I HAD BEEN SINGLE AND I SAID 2 YEARS! THEY DID NOT ASK ME IF I WAS STILL SINGLE! You know what maybe Scooter was right maybe it is too soon to go public based on how your acting!

I said and walked in the bathroom leaving him there to take this all in. i was pissed at him now

I straightened my hair than did my make up I did the winged eye - eyeliner and mascara blush and nude lipstick. I undid my nail polish and than painted it bright pink color.  I really liked it I had fake v- pointing nails so it looked good. 

When I finished I went to grab some water in the little kitchen. Today we have to go back to L.A. I didn't know when our flight was so I decided I was gonna call him. In the corner of my eye I saw Justin starring at me sitting on the couch. I grabbed my phone  and found -Scooter✌️- in my contacts and pressed the little phone.  After a couple of rings he answered. 

S: hey YN what's up

Yn: hey scooter nothing much you

S: nothing going on a date tonight

He said proudly 

Yn: uuu who's the girl?

S. Her name is Yeal .

Yn: well good for you. 

S: I hope it'll go right

Yn: It will I promise don't ask too much questions just the basics.

S: thanks so what did you need me for.

Yn: um when is the flight back to LA?

S: um it's at 4pm today. Why didn't just ask Justin?

Yn: we're not on speaking terms or at least I'm not 

S: why? Cause you went public

Yn: it's a misunderstanding that's gone too far 

S: he over reacting ?

Yb: yeah. Hey can I ask you a question.

I quickly went to the bedroom. Si justin couldn't hear

S: sure what.

Yn: is he like that all the time?

S; what overreacting?

Yn: yeah

S: sometimes what is the problem now

Yn: did you hear my interview?

S: yeah I did

Yn: when they asked me how long I've been single for and I said two years he freaked out like I was scared to go public and stuff that isn't true 

S: did he let you explain?

Yn: no.

S: damn he is like that at times.

Yn: ugh ... I hate fighting with him...

I groaned

S: it will be ok he'll cool down  and you two will be all lovey- dovey again

I chuckled

Yn: thanks scooter

S: welcome.  

I walked back in the kitchen 

Yn: so I'll call you when We land ok?

S: ok love you

Yn: ok good luck on your date , love you too 

S: by just one advice when you and Justin make up don't be over excited and do something you both will regret. But you got to treat Justin as a baby sometimes he's stubborn and just be careful with him. By  

Yn: by 

I hung up.scooter actually brought a smile on my face I left my phone on the counter -island and grabbed an apple washed it and laughed quietly thinking of Scooter on his date. 

I leaned on the counter on my elbows and grabbed the phone in my hand looked on instagram and looked at the couple comments on my pictures the three of the last ones I updated.

Justin's jacket!!!! OMG fangirling !! Please date please.

Omg! Justin's jacket!

Stay away from him!! He's mine! Your too good for him

YN please don't date him just stay friends he's too good for you.

Jb: they're right you know

I didn't turn around but just stayed there.

I felt his hand went around my waist and he pulled himself closer and leaned his head on my back. If anyone walked in they thought we were doing doggy style wit our clothes on. 

Yn: what?

Jb: I'm too good for you.

Yn: no your not.

Jb: I am... I'm too good for you and sometimes I don't know what I did to deserve you.  And I'm sorry for over reacting and I'm sorry for everything. I can't say this won't happen again but I will try ok?

Yn: ok 

Jb: thank you... Can you turn around so I can actually see your face and thank you for excepting my apology and hug you. 

He said softly 

I put my phone on the counter- island and turned around.  He hugged me the same second and I hugged him back. 

Yn: and your not too good for me. You deserve me.  You deserve two of me.

He pulled away so he could kiss me on the lips and I kissed him back. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

Jb: I'm really sorry for yelling at you and everything.

He talked softly 

Yn: Justin I told you it's ok. I yelled to and I'm sorry too.

I chuckled

Jb: can we go watch some tv I saw re-runs of friends.

Yn: let's go!

I grabbed his hand and pulled him after me on the couch. 

We watched tv I was snuggled against Justin's chest. He snapped a shot of us and set it as his wallpaper. He sent it to me.

Yn: can I post it? 

Jb: yeah but only if I can.

Yn: you got it dude.


He posted it: TV time with my baby @ynyln

And I posted it: Watching TV with @justinbieber ❤️

We posted it on facebook and twitter and instagram 
Than after a couple of minutes. I read something that made my heart stop.

______________________________________________________________________________________


5+ comments

Love you





5 comments:

  1. Yeeey thanks for updating... I realy liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that little fight was kinda cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. More of that story please! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O what did she read!?!? Update asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. please update more often and make long chapters... because i love your story ;D

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.