9 Sept 2014

Fame 34



Hi so thank you for 14 comments. . Enjoy 

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

Jb: we are going to go to my dads 

Yn: i knew that 

Jb: but in the evening like not evening but 5pm we are going to the movies. 

Yn: what are we gonna watch?

Jb; whatever you want 

Yn: nooo I want you to pick

I whined 

Jb: I'll just pick something I think you'd like or something scary so you can curl up to me 

I laughed at him 

Yn: how about a comedy and I'll still curl up to you If you'd like that

Jb; i really like that you know. And I know guys are like no no i hate that but I really like it.

Yn: good cause you know it's really cold here in Canada and I could use some smuggling here and there. 

Justin kissed my temple and hugged me to him. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

We came to Jeremy's house like 2 hours ago and me and Jazzy were playing barbies 

Jazzy (barbie ); do you want some tee 

Yn (barbie) : sure Jazzy 

Just than we hers some vroom sounds and Justin and Jaxon came running on their knees and had cars had cars in their hand 

Jax (car):  hey what are you doing? 

Jaz: we are playing barbies

Jb (car): hey pretty ladies wanna go for a ride? 

Yn: no thank you maybe later 
 
Jb: if I'd be you I'd gladly go on a ride on- with me 

He winked at me and I blushed and  slapped his arm playfully 

(They are all talking like in a game their are playing) 

Yn; Well maybe later 

I smiled back at him

Jb: well I can't wait than 

Jz: let's go outside! 

Jx: yeaah 

Jb: ok let's go. 

Yn: ok I have to make a call 

Jb: ok guys let's go babies 

They both laughed.

I walked to out bedroom 

I looked at the contacts. 

Taylor

It rang a few times 

Yn: hey Taylor 

T: hy Yn how is Canada

Yn: great 

T: so why are you calling me

Yn: hey um so you know that thong that I talked to you about for Justin's birthday 

T: yeah yeah I'm gonna look for it after the appointment with Alison,

Yn: oh yeah how is she

T: good and the baby is good to I think he or she os gonna start kicking any day now.

Yn; omg I hope so. 

T: ok we have to go I'll text you in like 20 minutes when I find it. 

Yn: ok thanks so much by love you 

T: love you too by 

Yn: ok by.


----------------------------------------------------------------

So today was fun we hung  out with Jazzy Jaxon and Jeremy we went shopping and watched TV and we took some pictures and Justin posted them.











 





And Taylor texted me a lot and he found the gift I wanted for Justin. 

Right now I'm getting ready for cinema date with Justin. 

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((())(((((((((((((((((


It's short 

This isn't dirty but it will be soon so yeah 

What do you think she'll get Justin for his birthday 

And guess cause I can tell you won't get it but surprise me

12+ comments?  
 



 



20 comments:

  1. I wanna know whats the suprise... Updaate soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post soon I wanna know like a Vaycay or tuts or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it should be supras or a watch or even better she can write him the song baby I for him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes a song but more like best mistake Ariana Grande is the bomb

      Delete
    2. About the boy -little mix

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. jerry is the bae can't live no other way

      Delete
  5. I just wanna see u strip right now cuz its late babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is your kik

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's cold in Canada time to break out those chestnut uggs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I GET 20th COMMENT AGAIN IMMA BOSS
    NAHH IM SWAGGY
    WHO SAW JUSTIN STRIP ON LIVE TV
    GOD BLESS HIM
    LOVE U JAXON
    LOVE YOU JAZZY
    AND IN LOVE WITH U JUSTIN
    I FEEL SPECIAL
    :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.